IT'S YOU -- MinNa Story

TIME TO LOVE - SECRET VERS -- DRABBLES / ONE SHOOT

 

"Open your book and read about how cancer cells spread," I gasped for a while when opened the page for today's lesson. Why did I have to remember that boy again now?

===============================================

"Wasn't that too over? You should not do that," a cheerful person in front of me told me as he tried to search the best postion to sit. He tilted his head to me after I finished my story. I had told him what happened with me today in school, and it was the best response that he gave me. I told him about my lesson about disseases.

"It's hard for me. I've tried since 2 years ago.. But I got nothing at the end," I sighed as JungMin once again smiled softly. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. I was imagining if it was JungMin in my embrace. I felt puffs on my left cheek, "You have to try it harder, Jung Hana," he said.

Hurt. The words went to my heart with fast and stayed there.

"What if I always get nothing ? I mean .. failed ???" I asked him with my blank face. His soft laugh conveyed by the wind. The sound is even softer than the best singer's voice.

I lifted my head,his face softed again as he smiled. "Don't think about that. Try it harder and harder. I will always be with you," JungMin said.

I listened to his words well. Always liked that. I never wanted to miss any chance to absorb every facts about him. I would do what I could do, so I could stay longer with him.

The first time I loved him, I was just a little girl. I always remembered it in every breaths of mine. I always missed his figure. But I was a little girl who didn't deserve him. Do you know why ? Because when I just turned to be a teen age girl, he had flown to leave his teen age period behind him. He grew faster than me. Patheic.

"What are you thinking about? You look so serious," Jungmin said as he leant closer to me,"You're watching me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Of course," He sounded confused. "Hem...You're the best , JungMin-ah..." "What do you mean?" "You don't have to know.. This feeling just hurts us.." I said. "I have made many girls' heart hurt.. So why do you think this little thing will make me hurt too?"Jungmin said.

Impatient and sad. That what I heard from his voice. Little thing ? He said that my feeling is a little thing? I didn't mean anything for him after a long time? This feeling which had grown up .. It didn't have any meaning for him? I chuckled .. "I love you.. I know this feeling isn't important for you.." I said in a sad and cold tone.

His face changed. I couldn't read his face, because it was too complicated. "I can't accept it," he sighed. "I give it to you.. And I don't care whteher you accept it or not," I replied him back. He turned his face to the other direction. Pretending to be interested with some displays in a rack. Me? I froze and hugged the pillow more tight.I cried. I felt my tears ruined down to my cheeks. They made me looked bad and so hopeless.

"I'd better go," he got up and hurriedly rushed out. His steps stopped before he reached the main door. "I'm glad there is someone who still cares and loves me..In this situation," The words were so loud and clear. I don't know what expression I had to show him.

==================================================

The last months I saw him, he was a very different boy. He changed a lot.

He had never gone from my life. He met me more often than normally he did. He even smiled more often than usual. He always accompanied me. He made me finding another person who I loved beside him.

Before he went away from my life, I had remembered his momerable words. I always tried my best to do it in my life. It wasn't hard. But it was impossible to me for not crying if I did that thing. I would never stop loving him.

"Provide a place in the corner of your heart for me.. And smile as often as possible..I will always be with you every time you smile.. I will always be on your side if you do what I told you.. Smile, Hana-ya..."