Chapter 8

Lost

Tzuyu leaned in close to Sana, so close that Sana could feel Tzuyu's breath on her neck. "When is the right time Sana? You tell me and I'll wait." Tzuyu pulled away from the older girl, not knowing what the hell she was thinking saying something like that. Sam's blushed and looked away, not wanting Tzuyu to see her like this. 
Tzuyu just smirked and rolled over to sleep.
 "Hey, what are you doing?"
"Sleeping."
"But I'm here talk to me!"
"You're, uh, welcome to stay if you want." It was Tzuyu's turn to blush. She expected lil Sana to leave but she just resumed her position of hugging Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled and feel asleep in Sana's warm embrace.

It was dark. The only light that could be seen was thought a missing patch of mortar in the worn down brick wall. There was blood on Tzuyu's shoulder, an unbelievable pain throbbing within her shoulder. She staggered towards the minute amount of light, looking around the floor for something heavy. She found a steel rod, and with her good arm lifted it to swing against the wall. She struck the wall again and again, dust flying and sweat dripping.

Until a voice sounded behind her.

Sana's voice.

"And where do you think you're going?"