Chapter 11

Lost

Three days later, Tzuyu was still thinking about her talk with Jihyo. 

"Well i guess you've finally noticed huh?"

Finally noticed? It's not like you can fall in love and not realise it. Can you?

Well maybe she did. Fall in love that is, maybe it crept up on her day by day, noticing Sana's charms more each day, her smile seeming more attractive,  
her laugh growing cuter and her eyes. . .

The beauty of those eyes hurt, but they were the old eyes before the broken globes that lost their life to violence, hate and. . . Lack of will power. Tzuyu was scarred but she realised that Sana wasn't the cause of that hurt, she was just a reminder that the hurt didn't control her life. 

Meanwhile, Sana was watching a drama with Jihyo, a new one she recently started watching called Tunnel. Little did she know that Jihyo had already watched this episode, and was taking the opportunity to find out if Tzuyu was investing her time in a hopeless case.

"Sana, what do you think of Tzuyu?'' Sana looked sharply at the leader.
"Depends on the subject." She slowly pronounced, careful about what she said.
"Tzuyu. As a person I mean, what do you think of her?"
Sana blushed, thinking of the many. . . Flattering things she could say about Tzuyu but was a little embarrassed to talk about with her leader. She hoped that she couldn't see her burning cheeks.

"Yah, why are you blushing, Sana? " Sana just looked away. "Ah I see. You should maybe stop hiding it from everyone else."

"Hiding what?" Sana didn't get an answer as Jihyo had taken her laptop back to her room to watch in bed. Sana sat in the living room and feel asleep after drop thought, spacing out before completely falling into oblivion which relieved her from reality's problems.