Chapter 10

Lost

"I'd say you were in love with me!" Momo laughed as Sana attacked her. "I'm serious Momooooo!"
Laughing, Momo peeled her half angry friend off of her. "Wait up, you're serious? Who's the unlucky person?" This statement earned her another punch. "Fine I'll be serious. Who is it?"
"Yeah you they to know that after you tell me that you won't tell anyone. Yah?"
"Yahhhh tell me."
"Eh, Tzuyu." Sana didn't expect her friend to start jumping around squealing. Momo jumped around for a bit, then later down with her head in Sana's lap. "Finally. Tell me how are you gonna confess?"
"Confess? Are you crazy? She thinks of me as an older sibling not a cute. . . Beautiful. . . Caring. . . "
"Stop before I puke, I get it you're head over heels, but from the look on your face that isn't the only reason you won't confess. What's wrong?"
Sana couldn't hold it anymore. She cried into Momo's shoulder. "My eyes. She's scared of my eyes because of someone else who hurt her badly. When she panics she gets so scared and or hurts me to see her so sad. Momo, what can I do?"

Momo looked away from Sana and tried to wriggle away. "Momo?"
"Yes?"
"You know don't you?"
"No."
"Yes."
"Yes, but I can't tell you."
"Why not?"
"Because she nearly trusts you. Just wait a bit, do what you've been doing."
Momo walked away before questions could be asked, knowing Sana would just do as she said, but with a sad face and a heavy heart. 

Tzuyu day next to Jihyo, who was watching a Kdrama called Moonlovers. "Jihyo?"
"Yesssss?"
"I think I love Sana. Everything seems so much lighter when she's around. Like she all the sadness out and fills the space with herself. She's so. . . There. I don't know how to explain it but i don't know what i would do without her." The leader laughed at the maknae. "Well I guess you've finally noticed huh?"