Chapter 5

Lost

Tzuyu strode angrily through the gritty club, intoxicated people rubbing up against each other, drinking, some just having out right on the floor. One person was putting on a pole dancing show on in the corner, having random people. . . Pleasure him. It was a grotesque sight to witness, the ersion increasing as she progressed. Her eyes scanned the large room until. . .

 

 Pushing men and women alike off of herself, Tzuyu grabbed the girl snogging the man in the corner and spun her around to shout. . .

 

Before she realised it was Sana.

 

But a much more. . . Terrible Sana, blending in with the crowd instead of being her cute aegyo filled self. She laughed as Tzuyu fell forward, but she didn't fall on the floor. Tzuyu fell into her eyes. She was lost. . . Lost in those eyes. . .

 

Tzuyu woke up panting, sweat dripping down her face and moistening her hair, her heart pounding in . She flopped back into her pillows, only now realising it was a dream. "What the hell!" She whispered shouted at herself, not knowing what the hell her subconscious was on top make her go back that far but stay so close to the current time. She knew Sana was in the next room, pondering over what she had said, probably worried about her mental state.

 

Stupid stupid stupid. You can't dwell on it. Sana isn't--

 

Don't even say her name.

Meanwhile, Sana was running the long sentence through her head over and over again. 

"Your eyes."

"What about my eyes?"

"Those same eyes I used to look at every day, every night. They made me love, they made me cry, they even made me sing with happiness on some occasions. But in the end all they did was teach me that trust and love were nothing but lies to give life a sparkly cover that hid the gritty addiction, death and pain that really makes it world."

 

Or worried her, she but not about Tzuyu's mental state. She was worried about the type of experience that could give someone that point of view. After hours of rolling the word in her brain, Sana couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

"Sana?"
Sana woke up to find Tzuyu hovering over her bed. 
"Tzuyu?"
"Can we talk?"