Chapter 7

Lost

Tzuyu snorted. "Teach me to trust again and you'll have me love and allegiance. I'll go now." Tzuyu left a disappointed Sana, her stomach cold now after having Sana's warmth for so long. She wanted to stay but didn't want the conversation to stray to her deepest fears. Her thoughts were diverted to her dream, the one where Sana replaced. . .

Don't go back.

Tzuyu remembered how She always stank of stale alcohol and Her other lover's (who Tzuyu was yet to find out about) weed. She would always say that it was some guy from work who insisted on smoking it then hugging everyone before they went. Tzuyu knew now that she should have seen through it, the ty lies, the unexplained times She was late home, and when Her card wouldn't go through at shops. 'Wrong card' would be the answer.

Tzuyu was so angry with herself. Sana isn't like that. She wouldn't. . . She wouldn't. . . It hurt Tzuyu even to think what She had tried to do. 

Meanwhile Sana sat, angry at whatever had happened to Tzuyu to make her so closed off. She would be there to strengthen Tzuyu even if Tzuyu didn't want someone.

She ran into Tzuyu's room, jumped on top of her and hugged her warmly. "You shouldn't leave like that."

She subsequently almost feel on the floor after seeing Tzuyu's face and laughing until her ribs hurt. Tzuyu just looked at her bewildered for a moment then smirked slightly at Sana's little outburst. Sana latched on again and made Tzuyu feel warm inside as well as outside. 

Tzuyu's stomach fluttered as she smelled Sana's warm aroma wafting from her soft glowing skin. She placed her hands on Sana's shoulders and put her nose to her neck. Sana shivered but just leant back into Tzuyu. Tzuyu realised what she had just done and started to mumble embarrassed apologies when Sana put her finger on her lips. "Don't speak. This isn't the time."