Chapter 2

Lost

For the whole day, Sana had stuck to Tzuyu, all the other members noticing obvious flooring from Sana except the oblivious Tzuyu. They splashed the warm sun soaked water on each other, Tzuyu getting a little flustered when Sana got close on the beach towel they were laying on when the sun started to get colder, and the sea got a little bit closer each hour. Wrapping herself around the shivering Sana, Tzuyu fell asleep.

Once again, Tzuyu found herself woken up by Sana half sitting on top of her. "Do I have to ask?"

"Yep, totally comfortable. But you need to get up before Jihyo kills someone. Again. I think Momo has been reanimated because she isn't eating. At all."
Tzuyu was taken by surprise but still got up, fear of Jihyo overwhelming her surprise. Taking turns, the two changed behind a towel held by the other, racing back to the minivan before Jihyo left them to the wild mercies of whatever their minds made up to scare them.
 On the way back, everyone was sleeping on everyone else, Dahyun sleeping on Chaeyoung, Mina sleeping on Momo, Nayeon sleeping on Jeongyeon and of course, Sana was sprawled over Tzuyu. Jihyo was driving so she couldn't sleep (the rest of the members planned to repay her with breakfast in bed and trying to keep Momo out of the kitchen).

Tzuyu opened her eyes as the minivan stopped, looking down at the peaceful Sana. She tickled the elders cheek with her own hair. Sana woke up for about a second then drifted off again. Tzuyu smiled, the sight of Sana sleeping so adorable. She picked her up so as not to disturb her more than she had to, slowly taking her to the room she shared with Nayeon. As she was placed onto her bed  Sana opened those soft eyes.
"Tzuyu?"
Tzuyu ran for her room. Those eyes. . . Those same eyes. . .