Chapter 13

Lost

These feelings were driving Tzuyu crazy. It was all she thought about all day, everyday. It was like a curse, this beautiful goddess of a person could never look at Tzuyu the way that she looked at her. She had decided that her past was not going to get in the way of this. Sana was to precious. 

Tzuyu had zoned out thinking about this, eating pepero by herself, one stick sticking out of . "You gonna eat that alone?" Sana winked at her and started to eat the other side. Blushing, Tzuyu started to eat to, not knowing if she wanted to pull away or not. There was literally no space from their lips when Sana surged forward.

Tzuyu was shocked and didn't know what to do, Sana's soft lips moved on hers. After the shock had subsided, Tzuyu pulled Sana closer, to the only place she could go- Tzuyu's lap. Sana pushed her body closer to Tzuyu's, the kiss becoming more thirsty, lips pushing harder, hands pulling each other closer.

Finally they had to pull away for breath. Tzuyu looked down into her lap, where she found Sana, her dishevelled state so y. Sana but her lip and was about to speak when Jihyo spoke from the doorway.

"I think I need to go wash my eyes." Sana laughed at her statement and shouted​ back at her," We know what you want to do with Momo!" To which Jihyo turned cherry red and walked away without another word.

"So. . . "
"Yes?"
"What was that?" 
"That was a kiss dear maknae, which you'll be getting more of from now on." Sana pecked Tzuyu's lips and got up. "Jihyo said that someone has to get the new sofa because manager is sick. I can't because it's my turn to clean the dorm, but you can go right?" Tzuyu nodded and grinned like an idiot.

Hours later, Tzuyu came back soaked from the rain with that sofa on wheels behind her, not being legal to drive yet. She walked in and grabbed a towel to dry her hair and went to her room to strip and change. She wore worn jeans and a t-shirt hoping to take Sana on a date of some sort. "Hey, Sana-"
Tzuyu felt her heart break again when she saw Dahyun kissing Sana.

 She walked right back into the rain without grabbing a jacket or umbrella.