new guy.

1 + 1:59 PM (revamping)

October 29 2009, she was standing inside a rehearsal room where there were mirrors in front. With clothes fitting for a man while she was being criticized up to the smallest detail by the people JYP himself told her, she was going to spend her time with.

 

“This can’t be happening!”, she muttered under her breath as she remain still as a rock. Six very intimidating figures glared at her that she felt like she was being skinned alive. Better yet, it was as if they wished she would burn up in flames.

 

It was a good thing she knew how to face people no matter how horrible or intimidating they can be.

 

She recalled what happened when she saw the card she received before bringing herself under JYP’s wing.

 

---

 

Sooji and her friends were at the dance studio where they held their usual practices. It has been less than a week since the surprising business card was given to Sooji.

 

“Am I dreaming? Pinch me please” Mina pinched her other pair, Minjae. Everyone’s eyes were on the business card.

 

“Ouch!” He rubbed his sore cheek and glared at the perpetrator.

 

“You asked for it” She shrugged.

 

“Guys... Do you think this is the real thing? Not some scam?” Sooji asked. “It’ll be cool if it was real.”

 

“Sooji I think no one would dare fake someone as big as this” Mina pointed her finger at the calling card her friend got a few days ago. “I don’t think that JYP is forgiving to scammers that could affect his company.”

 

“I’m so jealous of you right now” Jaemin looked at the calling card dreamily. “That’s like a sure way ticket for a job. You know how hard it’ll be for us when we graduate. Unless we get to be in a production or create our own school, work will be a battle.”

 

Everyone sympathized with him. Out of all of them, Jaemin was the most outspoken about wanting to be an idol. He has the looks and the talent. He tried auditioning for different companies but no one accepted him to be a trainee. It was unlucky for him. Luck doesn’t seem to be on his side.

 

“Noona? Didn’t he give the card to ‘Jisoo’ not ‘Sooji’? Does that mean he wants your male version?” Taesun asked curiously. He may be the youngest but he has a knack on what to be worried about. He has a good insight on things.

 

“I seriously don’t know about that” That was a good point. It made Sooji wonder too.

 

“Well, heck! Just go and find out yourself. Don’t forget to tell us what happens after. You hear me?” Just like always, Yoosu did what he does best: BE BOSSY.

 

It encouraged Sooji a bit. He was right. There was no reason not to go. If they rejected her as Sooji, she would just go back to her usual ways. She wouldn’t really lose anything. After all, she couldn’t pretend to be a guy forever.

 

“Okay” Deep inside, she was glad. She wanted to say more but she couldn’t be as outspoken as she wanted herself to be. It wasn’t her nature to be.

 

Her friends cheered and were very excited for her. It was the first time someone in their group to be scouted by someone as big as JYP.

 

After that conversation, they began working on their routines. Practicing has been a basic necessity for dancers if they want to have a promising future and they want to have that kind of future. With Sooji being given that chance, everyone was giving their best all the more. They were given hope.

 

“Mina. Someone’s waiting for you again!” Yoosu rolled his eyes as he noticed a male figure waiting by the door. No one was supposed to know where they were practicing today so he guessed that Mina probably told her new guy where they were.

 

“Isn’t he already number 52?” Minjae curiously asked Jaemin who only shook his head.

 

“Idiot! 46” Mina gave a light punch on the playboy’s head before getting her things. It was amazing how she could keep track with how the number of boyfriends she had and then forget that they have deadlines to complete.

 

Before she took her leave Sooji tugged the hem of her shirt and . “Mina just please don’t let me cover for you the next time you get tangled up with those lovers of yours.”

 

Her face turned sour at the memory and whispered back, “I won’t EVER. Promise. See yah later” She gave Sooji and Leena a kiss on the cheek before leaving the practice room.

 

Yoosu was about to run after them but Taesun, the youngest stopped him. “Hyung let’s just practice.” He was too mature for his age compare to the rest of the guys.

 

Sooji and Leena just laughed at Taesun’s ability to control the leader of the group. He should have the nickname as ‘Shadow Leader’ since he could control Yoosu that easily.

 

Practice ended at 6 and Sooji went ahead. Her friends wanted to go to a noraebang (karaoke/ktv) but she wasn’t in the mood to play tonight. She had lived alone for a year now. Haehyun, her brother went to Japan fulfilling his dreams of becoming a chef. Her brother almost changed his mind in going because of her but she convinced him somehow. She was glad he was beginning to follow his dreams although having him away made her miss him dearly. He was the only family she had left.

 

The house felt so empty; worse than it had been years ago. When she was still small, she had always longed for a home; a home where she felt complete. Sooji grew up not knowing what it felt like having a warm home. She always comes home to any empty house after going to the library to study alone. It wasn’t her brother’s fault. Due to their circumstances, her brother couldn’t be there to welcome her. He was working most of the time, barely had enough time to concentrate on his studies.

 

She couldn’t blame Haehyun. He was doing his best to support both of them. He was everything she could ask for a brother. But sometimes, even though her brother was doing everything, it wasn’t enough.

 

A thought struck her. Her hand felt the card that was in her pocket. Maybe, it wouldn’t be a bad idea.

 

A couple of days later, Sooji had time to take a trip to the company. She was really nervous as she stood outside one of the biggest companies know in the entertainment industry. With her unusual scouting situation, she had been torn between being ‘Sooji’, herself or the guy who received the card in a club, ‘Jisoo’ since Taesun pointed it out. That brought her confidence down a little at the thought that if JYP realizes he was a she, she would be set aside.

 

Although she wanted to reveal that she was female, she went to the company as a male. At that time, she didn’t want to appear as if she tricked the original receiver of the card. Sooji thought this was the best of action.

 

She shook her head trying to shake off her doubts. The company was amazingly efficient. Sooji was greeted politely as soon as she was spotted. She explained her situation and showed them the business card given to her. One of the staff looked at it and there was something different with the way she stared at the card. It was possible that this was no ordinary business card. The employee smiled at Sooji and quickly dialled a number after a few rings, someone answered from the other line.

 

“Good afternoon. We have someone here with ‘that’ card. Should I send him up?”

 

There were a few garbled words. Sooji couldn’t hear anything clear from the other side of the line.

 

The staff ended the call and motioned to her right with a professional smile, regarding Sooji with politeness. “Go to the 6th floor. Someone will be expecting you and lead you to the office.”

 

“Thank You”

 

Sooji would have expected a lot of people coming and going. But it was strangely quiet. She encountered a couple of people younger than her who she assumed as trainees. They looked tired but their eyes reflected determination. It was such an amazing thing what dreams could do to a person.

 

The trip to the 6th floor was shorter than she thought. Maybe because she was nervous she didn’t notice time passing by.

 

As the woman from the lobby told her, there was a male employee waiting for her as soon as she got off the elevator. She was greeted with a smile and was ushered to what looks like JYP’s office. She originally thought that she would be directed to a scout not the man himself. How often does the big man himself talk to a nobody?

 

Possibly never.

 

Sooji entered the office alone. Behind a large stylish black desk sat the man himself, Park Jinyoung or more commonly known as JYP.  He was what you expect from a man in his 50s. The air of maturity and professionalism was there but his eyes held youth in them. The way he dressed could already intimidate anyone who meets him. It screamed money.

 

Seeing the big boss of the company, Sooji got more nervous. This meeting is a rare opportunity for anyone.

 

He was wearing an Armani suit. Sooji remembered seeing those same clothes in a luxury store when she once browsed for a birthday gift for her brother. The whole ensemble only proved that there was no doubt that Mr. Park Jinyoung is a high status celebrity.

 

Sooji felt intimidated with the setup. It was only her and JYP. Being faced with a successful man, there was a lot of unexplained pressure involved.

 

“It’s nice to see you.”, he jested at the seat a couple of feet away from him. “Sit down. Sit down. There’s nothing to be nervous about.”

 

She couldn’t say anything about those words and sat obediently at the only spot JYP indicated.

 

“I’m glad you came.” JYP was looking straight into her eyes warmly as if he was familiar with her. “As you know, I own one of the largest entertainment industries in the country. I have made a lot of people successful and am still in the business today. ”

 

She nodded, knowing these words by heart. Everyone knows who this man is.

 

“One of my employees saw you in a club and sent me a video of you dancing. I must say I was impressed. You have a talent that can captivate any set of audience.” He paused for a bit to let the words sink in.

 

“What I’m going to offer you is an opportunity of a lifetime. It may sound absurd but I assure you, I believe you’re the right person for this.”

 

His right hand slid a thin stack of paper forward. Sooji’s attention went onto it and saw the bold letters printed on the front page. CONTRACT.

 

“uhh…” She was confused, tilting her head slightly to the side. Why would JYP give him a contract when they just met for the first time? For all she knew, there has to be preliminary auditions before this entertainment company decides to offer a contract and yet she was being offered one on her first day. It doesn’t make sense.

 

She was here because of being invited as a trainee, right?

 

“I think Sir you’re making a big mistake” She began hesitantly. “Aren’t I suppose to audition or something? Wasn’t I scouted to be a trainee?”

 

“How am I making a mistake? And please call me JYP or if you want JYP-oppa” JYP gave Sooji a knowing grin.

 

Eh? Oppa? Why would he? Could he? She could help but look at the man in front of him with disbelief written across her face. Sooji couldn’t believe she heard him correctly.

 

“Surprised?” Sooji just nodded her head with slightly agape. “JYPE won’t be one of the best if even as a simple background check isn’t done especially for special cases such as you.”

 

“Me? A special case? I really don’t get what you mean sir- I mean JYP”

 

She looked at him, asking for an explanation. JYP smiled and answered her.

 

“I want to offer you an opportunity to debut this coming November.”

 

A knock on the door was heard and a young woman in her late 20’s came in.

 

The woman stood beside JYP and smiled at her.

 

“Sooji, this CC. CC… Sooji”, He introduced us.

 

I bowed my head in acknowledgement and smiled at her. “It’s nice to meet you”

 

“Same here”, she smiled back.

 

“She would be your stylist. All throughout your transformation, she would be there to assist you so it would be comfortable for your sake and I will also be there for your training. One month is all we’ve got to make you an idol.”

 

She hasn’t even said yes but JYP was already taking it as if she was already agreeing. “This is happening too fast. Me? An idol to debut within month? That’s crazy! I don’t think I even know how to sing!”

 

“There has to be a catch.” She added.

 

That’s when he gave a sigh and confessed. “You will debut as a ‘MALE’ idol. You’ll sort of act as a replacement for one of their members.”

 

Sooji froze. She had heard about the scandal but in her mind, she was hoping that this man wasn’t talking about THAT.

 

“And be part of 2PM”

 

Unfortunately, she was right.

 

“You’ll be condemning me to a lot of criticism and hate.” She was already thinking what the 2PM fans, HOTTEST, could do to her. Sooji knows very well what those fans are capable of. They could dare to poison idols, blackmail them, send taunts, and the list goes on. Her life can be in danger if she agrees to this.

 

“First, you must understand one of the reasons I’m asking you to agree here. I want to divert the public’s attention from Jaebum and concentrate on a different direction. If people kept on thinking about the loss and hate, 2PM might get disbanded. It’s important to show a strong front as to prove that the group is strong enough even with their leader.”

 

“JYP seriously you’re out of your mind” No one in their right mind would send a girl and pretend to be part of an all-male group.

 

“Maybe. I just care about my talents… a lot.” JYP is strict. She heard them a lot through the interviews from former trainees and idols he had trained. But seeing him asking her of this, an absurd idea she might add. She can see that Park Jinyoung cared a lot. He acts like a father; something she would like to have for a change.

 

But thinking about it also in her point of view, ‘What about her safety? She’s still a human being. Doesn’t she count?’  Maybe this was a bad idea after all.

 

“It’s because I feel that you have something that will help the boys that I can’t give them and they in return will find something in them” JYP said, trying his best to explain to her why he picked her.

 

“I’m not gonna do anything that will endanger you or anyone. Sooji-shi please trust me on this. I want you to be part of my family.” It was true that he picked her because of her specific style that fits with 2PM but also he saw something in her that made him think that this crazy idea of his might just work. The spark he saw when he watched that video of hers, was what makes her different and could be identified as idol material.

 

Family. That word resonated with her. Even though her brother tried his best to provide for her, their relationship as a family had always been lacking. Being brother and sister, they both couldn’t fill the roles of their parents. In their lives, her brother would agree that their little family isn’t really complete. She wasn’t complaining about her brother, it’s just that there are things that even her brother cannot do. He has done so much for her and she was grateful for everything.

 

This idea of JYP is definitely crazy but she liked the idea of a big family. It’s been a long time since she belonged to one.  If this would give her an opportunity to experience what it’s like to be in one, then she would willingly participate.

 

Sooji thought about it for a long time, making sure that she was prepared for the risks and understood her role. She and JYP talked for quite some time about the conditions in the contract and her wishes. After finally agreeing with the contents of their agreement, she and JYP signed it together. She received a copy of the contract that she had promised never to let anyone see.

 

For others, signing a contract agreement would mean their ticket to stardom or be part of an already-famous idol group. Sooji didn’t agree because of these. She joined because of Park Jinyoung’s offer of family.  

 

She looked again at the contents of her contract.

 

  1. No one must know of the signee’s real identity unless the signee is given permission by Park Jinyoung.
  2. Due to the signee’s situation, all background details would be provided by the company with the permission of the signee.
  3. The signee’s lodging, personal needs, health insurance, or any financial expenses shall be covered by the company.
  4. The signee would have a separate unit from the rest of the members as a precautionary measure.
  5. A separate team of personal stylists will be provided in order to keep the signee’s identity remained undisclosed.
  6. The signee is granted the same benefits stated with 2pm’s contract.
  7. A mobile phone will be provided and would be used at all times except for personal calls to friends, family.
  8. All the expenses excluding unnecessary items would not be deducted to the signee’s salary.
  9. The signee must follow all JYP’s instruction and may only disobey when the instruction is unreasonable or provided with an acceptable cause.

10.The contract would be void and terminated as soon as Jay Part resumes as a member of 2pm.

11.If Park Jaebum does not return after a year of the signee becomes a member of 2pm the contract would also be terminated.

12.If, however, a celebrity manages to discover the signee’s real identity, it must be reported immediately.

13. Dating is prohibited as long as the contract is intact or not terminated.

14. Signee shall be allowed a leave of absence of 2 days per month.

 

 

She read every detail carefully, making sure that it was fair and reasonable. The only thing she was disappointed about the contract was the fact she couldn’t tell her friends that she was going to debut as a male idol but only as a trainee. It was a condition that JYP was really strict about. Confidentiality is a key in his survival in this industry. Maybe in time, JYP would let her but right now wasn’t the time to do so. But other than that, everything was almost at her advantage.

 

JYP also informed her that all the personnel that would oversee her training would know about her situation. There was nothing to be worried about and assured her that she can relax when she’s with them.

 

She was only given a day to settle her story with her brother and friends. They helped her with her situation in school.

 

As soon as she packed her bags and settled into her new home, the GRUELING 1-MONTH TRAINING started.

-------------

 

The whole month of intense training was far more nerve-racking than she thought it would be. For 30 days, everyday, from sunrise to sundown, she had to go through a strict routine.

 

Her daily training routine went like this.

 

  1. VOCAL TRAINING 3 hours
  2. DANCE ROUTINES 2 hours
  3. ACROBATICS 3 hours
  4. GYM  2 hours
  5. CRASH COURSE (Mannerisms, All the things she should know about the industry ) 2.5 hour
  6. PIANO LESSONS 1.5 hour

 

A total of 14 hours a day.

 

Sooji had to endure the harsh training for the whole month without delay. Phone calls to loved ones were prohibited as it would create a distraction to the limited time she had to shape into an idol.

 

Just think of the fangirls… , One time she joked to herself while failing to do an acrobatic move and groaning in pain as she struggled to stand.

 

She stayed for a month with ‘CC’, her personal stylist, in a unit a few blocks away from JYP building. This way, no one outside JYP’s most trusted team would know who Sooji really was.

 

JYP personally oversaw her progress during the vocal training and had her development checked every week. He was very different when it comes to business. The welcoming vibe he had when they first met was replaced by a perfectionist. He was very strict with her vocal training. There were numerous times that she was scolded for missing a note. She wasn’t trained to be a singer but she has a nice voice as JYP told when she sang. A nice voice wasn’t good enough. She had to be better. It was a scary experience and a lesson to remember but Sooji knew it was nothing to be disheartened about. She agreed to be a JYP trainee for a reason and she won’t let JYP down; for her motives and his as well.

 

There were occasions where she almost gave in to the pressure. This was the first time she experienced such an ordeal.  Lack of sleep was pretty normal for her, considering she goes out with her friends late at night every week, studies to worry about, and last but not the least balance all of these while working part time for a club. She had to work to support herself, but now it seems she doesn’t have to when she clearly has her hands full with her training to be an idol.

 

This kind of exhaustion was in a whole level. Not only was she tired physically, but mentally as well. Being isolated from a lot of people pushed her to the limit, sometimes making her cry wishing she never agreed. But every night just before going to sleep, she tried to think about things positively. She reminded herself that there were a lot of young people her age who wished they could get the chance of being her. Instead of complaining about her situation, she began thinking about the end. It wasn’t easy but she somehow survived. Even to the day she was introduced to the public, it was such a surprise for her that she lasted until the end.

 

A week before her introduction to the 2pm members, JYP called her to the office. Her new personal stylist, who liked to be called ‘CC’, was tasked to give Sooji a makeover.

 

“I don’t need a makeover. I’m fine as it is.” Sooji protested, not wanting to do another makeover. She remembered what she had to endure with her friends when they mentioned a makeover. It was a lot to take in for a person who didn’t mind wearing clothes of the opposite gender.

 

CC then dragged her into an empty dance room and forced her to look at herself.  “This is the entertainment industry Sooji. The public wants a pretty face along with your talent. THIS won’t make the cut. We have to put more effort on how you look!”

 

Sooji did look and grimaced. The 3 weeks worth of training made her forget of basic grooming. Her hair was dry and her skin in great need of hydration. Although her body became more fit and trim, her clothes no longer fitted well as it was in the beginning. She badly needed that makeover.

 

After reluctantly agreeing to their assessment, she was transformed into a flower boy that would become part of 2PM.

 

 

 

In an exclusive salon, the hairstylist who did her hair was happy with the finished product. Sooji looked in front of the mirror with her lips curling upwards. She couldn’t help but admit that the end product make her look more like a boy… no… a good looking man. CC even that she would date her if she was really a guy. That comment made Sooji laugh.

 

Bit by bit, she was becoming less of Sooji and more as Jisoo.

 

Her wardrobe had a few changes but some of her old clothes were kept even though they don’t fit her as well as before. They were still usable and can be used whenever she’s on her free time.

 

Most of her clothes have been for me as she was comfortable wearing ‘male’ clothes long before she agreed to this bizarre idea. When she was a child, her brother couldn’t afford her to buy clothes for girls and ended up giving his old clothes to her. She understood their situation back then. Wearing male clothes became part of her life and didn’t bother to change it. It was comfortable and liked them. If it wasn’t for her friends, she would have never bothered adding feminine clothes.  

 

The month long training finally ended. Today was her scheduled introduction to the group the day she was to be introduced to the group came. JYP was satisfied with her progress but thought that she should continue with her training even when she made her debut just to hone her skills. He believed Sooji could reach her full potential in continuing with the training but this time, the training would be less intense. Sooji or should she say Jisoo was happy that it wouldn’t be as gruelling as before.

 

She couldn’t sleep well that day. Her nerves were a mess now that she would finally meet the group. Both CC and JYP had warned her that their acceptance wouldn’t be easy. Jisoo had expected this already.

 

“Soo- I mean Jisoo, it’s time” JYP told her. Sooji followed him and entered one of the practice rooms together with CC, who also came to support her.

 

Inside the room, stood the 6 remaining members of 2pm along with their manager, Minjae. Park Jinyoung entered the room with Jisoo and CC behind him.

 

All eyes were on Jisoo as soon as she entered the room. Her body could feel every bit of hostility trained at her direction. She pretended not to be affected but her heart wavered.

 

“As I said before, we will be having an additional member in the group.” The boss of the company announced uncaring of the angry looks he was receiving. He stood dare as if it didn’t affect him. He proved that he wasn’t just any ordinary boss but the big man, JYP; the one who made the group a success.

 

You could see from their faces that they didn’t like the idea of having a new member. It has only been more than a month since their leader’s departure and still they hold the hope that Park Jaebum would make his return. It doesn’t matter how long it takes, they will wait for their leader.

 

“Tsk.” Wooyoung sneered at the comment, unafraid of any scolding. The endearing look he always had in public was nowhere to be seen. Sooji thought that he was like a different person. The difference scared her.

 

“A replacement?” Taecyon spoke with a sarcastic tone in his voice. “Are kidding us? Him? I don’t even think he can do the stunts that we can do.”

 

“No Taecyon. Not a replacement. He’s simply a new member” JYP replied calmly.

 

“There’s no way in hell we’re gonna accept this new member you’re talking about.” This time it was Junsu who answered back. It was disrespectful but JYP understood where this anger was coming from. These boys weren’t ready for a change. After what happened last September, they were still coping up from a loss of a leader, a friend and most of all an important member of their family.

 

“Sorry boys, but my decision is final.” JYP paused for a second, letting the words sink in to everyone in the room before continuing. “This is the reason you’re all here today. Starting now, Park Jisoo will be an official member of 2PM.” JYP motioned for Jisoo to move forward.

 

Sooji stiffened at the mention of her other name. Just like before, she has to be Jisoo, and this time, she would be in it for a long time.

 

“Hello I’m Park Jisoo. Please take care of me”, she bowed like a guy should.

 

Everyone in 2pm looked like they were going to destroy her right then and there. Sooji unconsciously took a step back while JYP hold her in place without anyone noticing.

 

“HIM?!” Nichkhun looked at her physique and shook his head in disapproval.

 

Junho took a step closer to Sooji and eyed from head to toe before looking at JYP. “You’ve got to be kidding us!”

 

“He’s small! From the looks of it, he can’t even be compared to us!” It was Chansung who spoke this time. He crept behind Sooji.

 

“Jaebum wouldn’t allow THIS! He looks like a girl!” Taecyon pointed his finger at Sooji, pertaining him as ‘this’.

 

“OK TAECYON! Manners!” Minjae grabbed Taecyon’s pointing hand and forced it down to the member’s side. The manager didn’t like the idea of adding a new member to the group. Even he was surprised by his boss’ decision of adding a new one when they clearly know the risks involve when the plan won’t work out. But out of respect for Park Jin Young, his boss, he never questioned it.

 

“How long has he been a trainee?”

 

“A month.” JYP spoke calmly. There was no reason to lie about that.

 

“Are you sure he’s even worth it?” Junsu asking this meant as a challenge to JYP’s capability.

 

“I do.” JYP trusted Sooji with her abilities. He never knew why he trusted a girl and asked her to be part of his insane idea. There was just something in her that made him believe that she’s going make the boys better. “If you want proof, I’ll give you one.”

 

Their president, Park Jin Young looked at the new member beside him and whispered an instruction. Jisoo hesitantly nodded and readied herself. She knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Now was the time to prove everyone that she got what it takes to be in this group.

 

Playing: ~AL BROWN – I DON’T KNOW~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN0JsUg7mk4

 

Sooji closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before letting the dancer in her out. Her body knows what to do and as soon as the lyrics started, Jisoo sprang out to life, proving her worth.

 

The moment Jisoo started dancing everyone immediately knew that this was no ordinary dancer. Even the stubborn members couldn’t help themselves but watch in astonishment. His moves looked like a beautifully choreographed routine but in truth Jisoo was dancing to what how she felt she was supposed to dance. She was fluidly moving along with the rhythm and would sometimes mix it up with acrobatics and b-boy moves without neither being out of sync nor ruining the whole routine. The whole performance was great even at the last second of the song. She ended with a handstand split.

 

Jisoo was slightly catching her breath and beamed them. “Satisfied?” She definitely acknowledged the fact that they don’t like her but she wanted to make a good impression no matter what.

 

No one could deny the talent this new boy has. He was a dance machine!

 

Chansung had his mouth slightly opened while the rest of them looked at the new guy in disbelief. Taecyeon had a grim look on his face admitting the boy’s talent. Nichkhun couldn’t look at Jisoo and so is Junho, who looked like in awe of what just happened. Wooyoung remained silent and his face was unreadable while Junsu was incredibly annoyed with his defeat.

 

“Anymore objections?” JYP was satisfied with Jisoo’s effect to the boys. He thought the guys would already accept Soo-Jisoo as a part of the group, but he was wrong to think so.

 

“NO. MATTER. WHAT. YOU. DO. WE. WON’T ACCEPT HIM.” Junsu spat out like acid. And it hit Jisoo like a cannon ball flying straight towards her. She almost staggered. Secretly, she was hoping that it would end with her being accepted. That was a dream to hope for.

 

The manager couldn’t stop Junsu. All he could do was give an apologetic bow to their boss. He was responsible for guiding this group and yet he failed to reign in their attitudes.

 

JYP acknowledged the manager’s sincere apology. He understood the situation but it was too disrespectful even for an emotionally hurt idol to speak to his boss that way. Professionalism is a must in the industry. Park Jin Young was seriously pissed even though he was trying not to look like it.

 

No one was about to accept her to the group. Every single one of them had hatred in their eyes towards her. Deep inside even though she doesn’t look as affected on the outside, she was hurt.

 

Not long after that, all 6 members began leaving the room.

 

Jisoo sighed in disappointment but managed to maintain the smile she had earlier. It looks like these guys would be hard to have a respectable relationship even as a colleague. Her confidence was faltering and all she could do to cheer herself up quietly in her mind.

 

She was lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice Wooyoung out of all the members to suddenly approach her and whisper, “You won’t even last long…”. The words shivered down her spine, making her want to leave out of that place immediately, if only her foot wasn’t frozen on where she was standing from fear.

 

You won’t even last long.  These words stuck to her mind, fearing for what will happen next.

----------

 

Comments are loved!