11.2: Beaten.

1 + 1:59 PM (revamping)

Jisoo kept fiddling with the end of the sweater, looking unsure.  She approached her friends completely embarrassed.

 

“It doesn’t look odd, right?” Jisoo asked them, turning around to let them see.

 

In front of them was a full grown girl who they never expected to look hot in a cute sweater and bright blue jeans. They used a wavy dark brown wig that falls up to Sooji’s waist. The hair was long and expensive but definitely worth the money.

 

Leena and Mina smiled at her and shook their heads. “You will be a head-turner.”Leena assured her.

 

Her bruises were hidden well by the sweater and makeup.

 

“I swear Sooji if you come to class wearing that, you’ll be every man’s fantasy.” Mina teased.

 

“Unnie!” Sooji exclaimed and winced when she moved suddenly. Apparently she forgot about her injuries for a moment there.

 

She was blushing a little from Mina’s teasing.

 

Female clothes were a little more constricting than the male clothing that had donned her body more times than she could remember.

 

The only freedom they gave her for her clothes was the shoes but it was either cute sandals or some heels.

 

Sooji picked the sandals. It was comfortable and she couldn’t walk properly after what happened the other night.

 

“So where to next? ” Leena asked her.

 

She shrugged. Sooji hadn’t planned the whole thing yet.

 

A wicked gleam was on Mina’s eyes.

 

She and Leena didn’t like that look one bit. It was always meant trouble.

 

“Don’t plan anything stupid unnie.” Sooji warned the playgirl. “If you don’t want me collapsing, you wouldn’t do it.”

 

“Nothing strenuous. Promise.” Mina smiled at her dongsaeng.

 

In the end, she found out that Mina didn’t plan anything stupid but far worse.

 

“What are we doing here?” Sooji swallowed nervously.

 

The young idol never expected to be brought to JYP Entertainment.

 

“We’ll just have a chat with your boss” Mina beamed.

 

Jisoo didn’t like that smile from her friend. She was starting to regret calling her friends.

 

She really wanted to get out of the building as soon as possible but Mina and Leena had squeezed her between them, making an escape almost close to impossible.

 

“Leena… Mina… please don’t do this to me.” She quietly begged. Sooji was in big trouble for not telling her boss, JYP in advance about spilling her secret to her friends.

 

“This is payback for making us both worried and not telling a single thing.” Mina said with a smile that told Sooji differently.

 

“But I was under a contract.” The rookie idol reasoned out but her friend didn’t care.

 

“Save it Sooji, we’re having a little chat with JYP and he’ll be sorry for this.”

 

Sooji had no choice but to face the consequences.

 

Before they could even approach the door to JYP’s office the last person Sooji wanted to meet crossed paths with her.

 

She was too late to avoid his gaze. When they caught each other’s eyes, Sooji weakly waved to her shocked leader. “Hi”

 

Junsu was speechless when he saw 2PM’s youngest member, Jisoo in a cute feminine clothes and donning a long hair.

 

Sooji weakly waved at the shocked leader.

 

“Who’s the pretty girl?” Sooji didn’t notice the other idol with Junsu until he spoke. She stiffened and lowered her head for fear that she might be recognized as Jisoo.

 

“ooh… a shy one.” From what the rookie idol remembered, it was Jokwon who spoke.

 

Mina and Leena moved a bit closer to Sooji. Their presence comforted her a bit.

 

The usually hot-tempered idol noticed her uneasiness and stopped Jokwon from his curiosity.

 

“She’s a trainee. No need to be all curious about it.” He tried acting like the woman in front of her was a random trainee he knew.

 

Too bad for Junsu, Jokwon didn’t seem to believe him. “Really? How come you know her? Is she a special someone?” The 2AM member teased.

 

Sooji answered immediately and denied it. “Junsu and I aren’t like that!”

 

“Junsu eh?” Jokwon’s smile widened.

 

She bit her lip at her mistake. Familiarity was a common indication for a closer relationship. It was the one thing she was trying to avoid.

 

Sooji wanted to smack herself for being stupid. “I mean- he and I… ” The young idol was loss for words that she looked at her friends for help.

 

“Hey, we’re gonna be late for our meeting.” Mina rescued her.

 

Without waiting for anyone’s reply, Sooji was dragged inside JYP’s office by her friends.

 

Inside, JYP was looking at his monitor seriously. He looked up surprised when he saw Sooji looking very much like the girl she was supposed to be.

 

“JYP.” She greeted with a smile. Sooji was still trapped between her friends who looked nervous than they let out to be.

 

“Park Sooji.” He replied. “And who might these lovelies ladies be?” JYP motioned towards her friends.

 

“We’re her friends and we know about your little arrangement.”Leena looked at him with a knowing grin.

 

He sighed and smiled.“Then… why don’t we have seat. I’m sure we’ll be talking for awhile.”

 

The talked went pleasantly. Sooji was surprised that no one shouted. No one accused anyone anything and no one threatened to terminate her contract.

 

She might not want to admit it but she was caring for the guys more than she realized. Even with all the hardships, she liked being part of 2pm.

 

Leena and Mina left the office with a smile on their faces. JYP promised them special privileges and they could always visit her anytime they wanted as long as they were reasonable times.

 

This knowledge sent Sooji smiling. She was free to visit her friends and that meant less stress to her. She had been thinking a lot about them when she couldn’t meet them. It was hard to live a life when she barely knew anyone. She was glad she didn’t have to stress about the lies.

 

She was happy that night and was about to go home when she realized that her friends had her clothes. Sooji was still Sooji instead of Jisoo.

 

She sent a text to her friends, asking where her clothes were. Leena answered quickly and apologized. She and Mina seemed to have misplaced her clothes when they were dressing her up.

 

This was a big problem.

 

She would have asked JYP’s help but she had imposed on him earlier. The rookie didn’t want to trouble the man any further. The first call she made was to the group’s coordinator but she couldn’t get hold of her.

 

She sighed and bit her lip.  

 

There was only one person left that she could call. It was a big risk but there wasn’t anyone else to call.

 

“Hello?”There was a tone of surprise in his voice.

 

“Junsu sunbaenim…Uh..”Sooji didn’t know how to start. “I-I need your help.”

 

“What is it?”Junsu asked, ready to help.

 

It caught her off-guard but told him her dilemma.

 

A couple of minutes later, Junsu arrived back to the company with Jisoo’s things.

 

“Why pretend?”Junsu asked as he waited for Sooji to get changed. For him, it didn’t make any sense. For a girl to dress up as a guy and live with them, enduring the harsh beatings, the humiliation, the hate, it doesn’t add up.

 

Sooji just got out of the restroom dressed up as Jisoo, the maknae of 2PM.

 

“I was asked JYP to help you though I don’t think I was helping.” She chuckled and dropped the bag beside her feet. She washed her hands and tried to look calm.

 

To be honest she was as nervous as hell. She didn’t know how they were going to talk about it.“Is it different now? Now that you’ve learned the true identity of Park Jisoo?”She had to ask.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe. It’s really hard to imagine that you’ve stayed with us for a request most people would have ignored.”He confessed.

 

“If it makes you feel any better, it was also hard to imagine that I’m still standing here.” She smiled.

 

“You’re really something.” He chuckled, admitting defeat for Jisoo’s strong determination.

 


 

Still writing for this story^^

Hope you like it^^