010.2:

1 + 1:59 PM (revamping)

 

When she came back to the dorm, she just knocked and left the stuff in front of their door. Jisoo started to avoid any confrontations from anyone especially Chansung and Nichkhun. They would make a fuss if they found out about it.

 

The next day, there was no choice in the matter. She had to keep appearances. Her two closest members were out for their schedules while the rest remained in the dorm.

 

There was no one to cook for them that day and it only meant that she had to do it. Their manager personally asked her. Their usual cook fell ill and ordering fast food wasn’t good for the group. They were on a strict diet.

 

She reluctantly agreed to the request.

 

Junho and Junsu were in the living room watching while Wooyoung and Taecyon were in their own rooms doing their own business.

 

She started making lunch by first preparing the ingredients. Mostly, they were vegetables and then a little bit of meat. She took them out of the fridge and started washing the vegetables.

 

Her sleeves were on the way and she unconsciously pushed them high enough to see the bruises on her arms.

 

At that time, Junho got thirsty and decided to grabbed some juice in the kitchen.

 

There, he saw Jisoo washing the vegetables while he continued on his way to the fridge to get some drink.

 

He didn’t notice it right away the bruises until his eyes caught the unusual patches on Jisoo’s arms as he drank.

 

Junho almost spilled his drink when he realized what they are.

 

“What the hell is this!” He had forgotten about his drink and yanked Jisoo’s arm to see the bruises more clearly.

 

He pushed the sleeves higher and saw more bruises to make him winced.

 

Jisoo was caught off-guard that she wasn’t able to hide it.

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“What do you mean nothing? You look like a freaking Dalmatian! Your arms are filled with bruises.” Junho was yelling his words that Jisoo had no choice but to cover his mouth with her hands.

 

“Ssh… Please don’t make a commotion. It’s really nothing.” Her voice quivered.

 

She waited until she was sure her co-member stop shouting before removing her hand.

 

“Where did you get this?” Junho tried to ask her calmly but the way he looked at her, he wasn’t near calm. He was furious.

 

Jisoo wanted to disappear right then and there. She couldn’t tell anyone the truth. The pain would only get worse. She had to lie. It was the only way to keep the situation in control.

 

“I fell last night before finishing up with the errands.” Her attention was on the vegetables she was chopping as if Junho’s anger was nothing to be afraid of.

 

He wanted to shake Jisoo for the obvious lie.

 

“There’s no way you could get it from falling somewhere. This is deliberate.”

 

“I told you it’s nothing.” She shrug. This time, she continued chopping some vegetables.

 

“And what happened to your face? Makeup won’t help you hide it.” Junho wasn’t letting the issue go anytime soon.

 

“Did you get into a fight?” His tone was more serious.

 

She chuckled, trying to keep the mood light even though it was obvious that it was getting heavier by the minute. “Sunbae… I’m not the type to get into fights.”

 

“What’s going on here?” Taecyon interrupted the two before Junho could grill Jisoo some more.

 

“Junho sunbae was just asking about tomorrow’s breakfast.” Jisoo replied smoothly.

 

Taecyon looked a little suspicious but brushed it off and turned his attention to Junho. “Are you staying here or what?” He didn’t hide his dislike to Jisoo.

 

The maknae didn’t wait for the two to leave and concentrated on cooking their dinner.

 

She could feel Junho watching her for a moment or two before leaving with Taecyon.

 

When she was sure that they won’t be coming back, she breathed a sigh of relief. In her gut, she knew Junho wouldn’t let the issue go anytime soon.

 

The next day, Jisoo received a package. Chansung was still staying with her and saw her come in with the delivery.

 

“Looks like you have a fan. A gift?” Chansung asked.

 

The younger nodded. “Probably.” She opened the box and saw a CD and a smaller box.

 

She went inside her room. Grabbing the cd, she opened her player and placed it inside. She pressed play and waited for the image show up.

 

At first, the screen was blank. Words showed up with the message:

 

WILL YOU COME AND PLAY?

 

Jisoo didn’t know what to think of it until the video showed a clip that made her blood ran cold.

 

The music festival red carpet interview with the whole 2PM was plastered on the screen. She was dressed in perfect white like the rest of the group. Smiles were on their faces until she saw the first egg to hit her.

 

She her face in a frozen smile, unable to comprehend what was happening. A few more eggs hit her until security was able to apprehend the offenders.

 

The screen went blank again and showed another clip. It was blurry at first and the video was dark.

 

She heard laughing and a voice not of pleasure but of pain.

 

The voice she heard made it worse. It was hers.

 

Jisoo had never been this scared in her life. Her eyes stayed on the screen.

 

The video showed a clear view of her body being beaten with glee. She saw her face contort in pain. She was curled in a fetal position,  trying her best to keep her voice from begging.

 

Seeing her in such a way brought her back to the memory. Her body shook. She wanted to run and hide but the nightmare was only beginning.

 

She saw every expression she made as every hit and punch connected to her body. The last hit was the worst of all the assault. She made a sickening scream before the screen went blank.

 

She tried covering her ears to block the scream, but she heard it all.

 

By the time the video ended, Jisoo rocking her body in the replay of her nightmare.

 

None of the girls’ face were shown in the video. They were smart enough not to mention any names.

 

The idol stayed in her position until she was calm enough to move. She reached for the other box in the package.

 

Her heart was erratic from fear but managed to ignore it. Shakily, she opened the box.

 

There was a note signed by one of the girls.

 

It said:

 

SEE YOU SOON

Xoxo

 

Her skin crawled.

 

---------

 

Activities resumed again.

 

The whole group was as busy as ever.

 

Most of the time, they had to eat take-outs. Jisoo didn’t mind as she was too weak to argue.

 

To make things worse, she knew that it will only worsen tonight.

 

Nichkhun and Chansung hadn’t noticed anything strange about her which was a good thing. But, they were replaced by Junho’s hawk eyes.

 

This was the first time Jisoo realized that despite having small eyes, nothing went unnoticed with him. That was why she did her best to avoid being with him in the same room.

 

The only one who knew about the bruises was CC, the stylist. She made a promise to her not to utter a word to anyone even JYP. The stylist was the one responsible why Jisoo hadn’t been in any suspicion. Makeup has it wonders.

 

They were scheduled for another performance in a music program.

 

Long-sleeved clothes were assigned to me and no one seemed to have any problems with it.

 

Fresh bruises marked her body from last night and Jisoo was not as confident for today’s performance.

 

Her body was weak, weaker than before. There was a possibility that she wouldn’t be able to last until the end.

 

Their turn came.

 

She barely managed to finish the performance. Jisoo wobbled a bit at the last few seconds. Her vision went blurry and her chest tightened.

 

She made a split second mistake and knew that Junsu would be at her neck as soon as they were away from the public eye.

 

Once she away off the stage, her knees buckled and her vision dimmed for a moment.

 

“Jisoo!” Chansung called in concern, reaching for her.

 

“Don’t touch!” She said in reflex as she gasped for air. Her hand was on her chest, feeling every labored breath. “I just need a minute.”

 

“Are you alright? I think we should bring him to the dressing room.” CC rushed to her side and fanned her using her own hands.

 

Jisoo’s closest friends in the group nodded at their stylist and

supported her and the rest of the group followed.

 

Jisoo saw concern from Junho. She avoided looking at him.

 

It also didn’t escape her sight that Junsu was pissed as hell. Their leader was pissed but he didn’t express it verbally.

 

Inside the dressing room, other JYP staff attended to her. CC fussed that she should be brought to the hospital while their manager watched her closely.

 

She shook her head at CC. “I’m really okay noona.” She smiled tiredly.

 

Her eyes look sullen and with the spotlight on the group during the performance, the makeup was thinner. Her face looked paler than her usual complexion.

 

“Hyung can you excuse us for a minute.” Junsu spoke out suddenly.

 

Everyone looked at him for a moment.

 

“I need to speak to the guys privately.” He added

 

Jisoo involuntary gulped. She expected to hear Junsu lashing out on her back at the dorm.

 

Minjae, the manager, sighed but granted the request. He made a gesture for the rest of the staff to go outside as well.

 

2PM waited until everyone was outside and the door closed shut.

 

No one dared to break the silence.

 

Nichkhun looked tense.

 

Chansung stayed frigid on his seat while Wooyoung sat languidly on the sofa in the dressing room.

 

Taecyon was busy with his phone while Junho watched Junsu and the maknae quietly.

 

No one moved when Junsu suddenly moved and punched the youngest on the face.

 

The maknae didn’t see it and fell on the floor when the older’s fist met her face.

 

She fell with a thud and didn’t bother to fight the impact.

 

Her body was too numb from all the pain. If she could, she would have stopped thinking all together.

 

Everyone was frozen from the shock except for Wooyoung who had fallen asleep.

 

Taecyon suddenly stopped playing with his phone while Junho looked like he was stopping himself from reacting.

 

Jisoo’s closest friends remained seated. They were cautious that if they sided with Jisoo openly, Junsu would become more violent.

 

“I told you…” He gritted his teeth as he kept his hands on Jisoo’s shirt. “No one makes mistakes in my watch especially you.”

 

A hand unexpectedly landed on Junsu’s shoulder making the older idol to divert his anger to interrupted him.

 

He glared at him, but the younger idol spoke first.

 

“You of all people would know that if someone sees what you’ve done to Jisoo, it would be the end of the group. Don’t make the situation worse.” Junho told him calmly.

 

Junsu wanted to curse out loud in frustration. Junho’s words were true. His actions were only making it worse for them.

 

He grudgingly turned his attention to the almost unconscious member. “I’m warning you. Make another mistake and I don’t care what happens next.”

 

He pushed Jisoo away from him that made the younger one lay flat on the floor.

 

Nichkhun and Chansung waited until Junsu went out the dressing room before they rushed to her side.

 

“I’m sorry Jisoo. Junsu hyung is having it bad these days.” Chansung whispered.

 

They helped her up to her own feet but she swayed when they let the maknae walk on her own.

 

It was a good thing that Nichkhun was there to catch her. “Easy.” He told her.

 

She smiled weakly. “I would have declined the help if only I could see clearly.”

 

The rest of the staff went inside a few moments later when they were sure that it was okay to enter again. To be honest, they could hear the commotion outside the door but with their loyalty to the company, they did their best to keep their mouth shut.

 

They were a little relieved that Junsu’s outburst only caused a split lip. They thought someone was about to be sent to the hospital but they were grateful at Junho’s intervention. After what happened, the staff did their best to treat Jisoo’s injury.

 

The group’s manager apologized multiple times to his youngest charge but Jisoo only made light of her situation. It only made the manager feel responsible for not taking action on it.

 

The trip back to the dorm was quiet.

 

Everyone was either in a foul mood or exhausted.

 

Chansung helped Jisoo back to their unit. The rest followed their manager.

 

The former maknae offered his help in any way he could to the youngest. It was brushed off with a smile.

 

He looked torn to whether to ignore or acknowledge Jisoo’s dismissal but did the latter out of respect. Chansung thought the most important thing he could do was give Jisoo some privacy.

 

Jisoo was thankful for it and as soon as she was inside her room, she dropped the pretense of normalcy. Battered and bruised, Jisoo slept as soon as she fell on her bed.

 

-----

 

She didn’t expect soon was going to happen 2 days after the fight she had with Junsu.

 

Her body was still recuperating from what they did to her and the schedules were breaking her body.

 

She could die literally or she might be exaggerating.

 

But timing was cruel. There was no time for rest.

 

Most importantly, tonight might be the worst of the beating those girls were planning to do to her.

 

They sent a package earlier and inside the frilly and cute wrapping that would be mistaken as a fan’s love for an idol, it was a memory Jisoo wanted to forget.

 

Those girls gifted her rotten eggs. There was also a note saying that he needed to be present in that dark alley that night.

 

She would be a fool not to back out. The pain could stop if she terminated the contract with JYP. It was simple.

 

She could go back to being Sooji and forget all about the abuse. She really wanted to, but even when everyone had been cruel to her, her stupid belief that it would get better was stopping her from quitting.

 

She may be the craziest person to keep pushing herself like this.

 

Like the usual nights of violence, she hesitantly got ready. With a jacket that could hide any future bruises and fitted jeans, she took a deep breath before leaving the dorm.

 

Everyone was inside the other unit, except for Chansung who was studying Japanese alone in his room.

 

When she was about to leave the unit, Chansung just came out of his room. “Jisoo! Where are you going?”

 

“Uh, just running some errands.”

 

“Again? You should rest. After what happened last time, I don’t think you should push yourself. I could do it for you.”

 

“No!” “I mean it’s no big deal. I won’t be long after all.”

 

“Are you sure? You look pale.”

 

She nodded once. “See you later.”

 

“Careful maknae”

 

A tired sigh escaped her lips. “I know.” She waved and then left.

 

 

-------

 

Chansung was in the middle of his self-studying when someone knock on the front door.

 

At first he thought it was Jisoo but when he opened the door, it was Junho and Taecyon.

 

“Oh! Hyung.” Chansung didn’t know what to say. It had been awkward with the other members with the exception of Nichkhun.

 

“Is Jisoo here?” Junho poked his head inside and eventually entered without invitation.

 

“I thought you guys asked him to buy some stuff?” Chansung asked confusedly.

 

“No one sent him on an errand. Everyone’s too tired to even make a list.” Taecyon did his best not to be sarcastic.

 

“Chansung, do you still have the copy of our earlier performances?” Junho asked him as he looked around the unit. It was his first time to check the place.

 

“Yeah. Jisoo has the CD.” Chansung uneasily replied. He was a little hesitant since he knew too well the other member’s hate for the rookie member.

 

Taecyon started moving towards Jisoo’s room.

 

“I think that’s locked.”

 

Taecyon turned the knob and the door on Jisoo’s room opened. He made a toothy grin.

 

“Apparently, he forgot.”

 

Inside, they found Jisoo’s laptop still on. It was carelessly left on the bed.

 

Taecyon managed to check the maknae’s laptop with ease since Jisoo also forgot to log off.

 

Junho and Chansung looked over the tall member’s shoulder and made no protest to stop the member.

 

“Should we be doing this?” Chansung asked them. He was outnumbered even though he had a chance because of his large physique. When it comes to age, both members outranked him. He still respected them.

 

“Relax. I’m just checking some things before I get the CD I need.”

 

“You’re snooping around his computer.” The former maknae pointed out.

 

Junho and Taecyon rolled their eyes.

 

Taecyon continued checking the computer and it was clean. They didn’t even find any in the laptop.

 

“Is he in some kind of priest? Not even a hint of a mean streak in this thing.” Junho commented.

 

“You’re the ones who believes he’s some kind of menace. I haven’t seen him do anything bad for the past months that we have stayed together.” Chansung informed them.

 

“Wait. Is this the CD?” Taecyon asked him.

 

He pointed the mouse to the drive and clicked.

 

“I don’t-” The youngest stopped talking and had his eyes glued on the screen.

 

The scenes from the horrible attack in the Music festival played in front of him.

 

This was the first time he’d seen the video. It was all over the net but he didn’t look at it.

 

What those fans had done to Jisoo was far too cruel that he didn’t have the heart to see for himself what happened.

 

The frozen smile that stuck on their new member face was like a stab to the gut.

 

Even Junho and Taecyon couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

 

Public humiliation was a terrible thing.

 

They thought this was bad but when the scene change.

 

All three of them wanted to throw up.

 

They heard the cruel laughs and the voice that they heard everyday pleading for them to stop.

 

No one stopped.

 

They had beaten the young idol mercilessly.

 

“Oh my God!” Chansung gasped.

 

They all held their breaths as they saw a foot connected to Jisoo’s prone body.

 

“!”

 

Taecyon’s grip on the laptop hardened while Junho cursed aloud. “I knew something was up, but I didn’t know it was this bad.”

 

The other two idols looked at him and demanded him to spill it.

 

One of them closed the video to stop those horrible screams of pain.

 

Junho stood and started pacing. “A couple of nights ago, I saw bruises on Jisoo’s arm.”

 

He ruffled his hair while thinking how he should tell the others what he had seen.

 

“Both arms. They were filled with patches and I noticed the purple bruise on his face. I asked but he didn’t say why.”

 

“He’s being beaten up you idiot.” Chansung glared at him. “Why didn’t you tell us?!”

 

He glared at Chansung for the disrespect and retorted. “Like you’re not the same?! You’re living with him under the same roof! You’re the one who’s close to him. It should be you out of all people to notice this kind of things!”

 

The youngest was about to launch to Junho but Taecyon grabbed his shoulders. “Fighting will get you guys nowhere so you should stop it.”

 

Chansung didn’t fight him and instead, he slumped his body on the bed.

 

“I noticed differences in his behaviour but I didn’t paid much attention.” He sighed. “He changed his clothes to long-sleeves and never worn shirts that wouldn’t cover most of his bodies. I really thought it was just a phase. I didn’t know it was this bad.”

 

Junho sympathized with his co-member. He, too, probably wouldn’t notice.

 

“The question now… Where the hell is Jisoo?” Taecyon asked seriously. He may hate Jisoo for intruding but he’s still a 2PM member. JYP would have their necks if he was seriously injured.

 

“I don’t know but I think it has to do with those girls.” Junho replied grimly.

 

“What do we do now?” Chansung waited for instructions. He trusted these guys.

 

-------

 

Her whole body trembled.

 

It was dark but she knew too well what was among the dark.

 

Her steps echoed.

 

She looked alone but she never really was.

 

Jisoo could feel their eyes watching her every move.

 

The more she showed fear, the more they would relish on what was about to happen tonight.

 

She might not make it out the beatings awake.

 

Her earlier resolve not to quit was vanishing. At this moment, she wanted to quit.

 

Her footsteps stopped.

 

There was still time to back out.

 

Quitting would mean breaking the contract but her life was far more precious than the group. She really wanted to see those guys overcome this obstacle.

 

But when it comes to choosing between her life and theirs, she can be selfish for her sake.

 

She turned around and to her horror, she made the choice a second too late.

 

Those girls were blocking her way out.

 

“Running away from us?” The same girl who kicked her on the face in the faced . “I don’t think so.”

 

They closed in on her and began the cruel ritual.

 

The first punch was on her stomach. She immediately fell on her knees.

 

There were no words to describe the pain and it was immediately followed by multiple hits on her body.

 

She covered her face with her arms and curled her body to protect herself.

 

The laughed and squealed in glee at her pain. Jisoo was sure that one of them was recording the whole thing.

 

She really wanted to give in to the darkness and fall asleep but if she did, these girls would likely do something worse on her body.

 

All options only result to pain and humiliation.

 

As they beat her, she cried and kept her voice controlled. She made no sound of pain, only harsh breaths were released at every punch and kick to her body.

 

Then when she least expected, the beatings stopped.

 

A hand rested on her arm gently and made her move from her protective form.

 

The first one she saw was Junho who held her gently. His eyes were filled with worry and anger.

 

A girl made a noise which made the rookie look at the source of the voice.

 

It was the girl who led the other girls.

 

Someone was holding her by the neck and to Jisoo’s surprise, it was Taecyon.

 

This was the only time she had seen the idol become violent to a girl.

 

His grip tightened on the girl’s neck. The girl struggled and Jisoo tried to stand up to stop him.

 

“Hyung stop!” She fell immediately as her legs couldn’t support her body.

 

The tall idol glared at her and then turn his eyes at the girl he had by the neck. “She deserves to be punished. She doesn’t deserve any kind of mercy for the things she had done to you.”

 

“Just let her go. Just let her hurt me.”

 

Even Junho who was supporting her was taken by surprise and tightened his grip on her shoulders that it hurt.

 

Jisoo was too tired to react to the pain.

 

Taecyon was baffled. “Are you crazy?! She doesn’t have the right to hurt you!”

 

“Until all the anger she has for me is gone, let her hit me. She’s also hurt just like the rest of you guys.” She tried catching her breath.

 

The two idols were still mad. They knew what she was talking about. It was about the loss of a friend, a leader and a member.

 

Taecyon let go of the girl who fell on her knees, gasping for breath.

 

“When they’re already tired of being mad, they’ll smile again and support the group like before.”

 

Jisoo looked at her smiling and apologized. “I’m sorry for causing you guys pain.”

 

The girl glared at her with tears on her eyes. “Why the hell aren’t you angry?! Why are so nice? How can you still smile like that after all we’ve done to you!”

 

She kept her tired smile on her face and replied. “I never said I was never mad. I did but I somehow understood your pain. You all love Jaebum sunbae that you have let yourself get carried away by your emotions. I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to lessen the pain. I’m sorry that my entry to the group only made it harder for everyone.”

 

The fan only cried harder and kneeled in front of the battered member. “I’m so sorry.” She repeated the words over and over again until she was sobbing so hard.

 

Jisoo reached for her and patted her on the head. “It’s okay noona. Promise me you’ll smile again. You’re prettier that way. You all are.”

 

She looked at the rest of the girls who were huddled in the far corner of the alley.

 

Her smile dazzled them.

 

Some blushed but everyone was crying.

 

“Okay that’s enough.” Taecyon chose that moment to remind everyone his presence.

 

Junho helped Jisoo on her feet and placed the younger ones arm over his shoulder and his arm around Jisoo’s waist.

 

“You guys are lucky that this guy is crazy enough to let you all go.” Junho glared at every single girl and left without a second glance at them.

 

Taecyon stayed for a moment to warn the girls with his steely galre.

 

“If I see you people approach or cause a scratch on him, we won’t let it go. Even if you’re girls, you’ll be sorry.” He watched everyone take his words seriously before following Junho out of the dark alley.

 

The guys didn’t talk until they were sure no one would hear them.

 

“Christ Jisoo I think we should get you to a hospital.”

 

“Too dangerous. We really can’t afford any scandal.” Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Are you still thinking of publicity? You’re gonna die!”

 

She weakly laughed. It hurt even more to laugh. “I won’t die easily. I can’t end like that.”

 

“You’re a ing idiot.”

 

“I need to call a friend to patch me up. Don’t worry I will be in capable hands. This thing just can’t get out.”

 

“We should also call JYP.” Taecyon said.

 

“I think that would be best.” Jisoo agreed.

 

When they came back to the dorm, all members including their manager were waiting for them.

 

“Jisoo!” Nichkhun called out in shock when he saw the injuries.

 

“Hell…” Junsu was lost for words.

 

Wooyoung had gone more expressive and had a murderous look on his face. “Those es.”

 

Out of everyone, it was their manager who was the most calm among all of them. “JYP told us the situation. He said that it would be better to keep this incident quiet.” 

 

Junho slowly assisted Jisoo on the couch in her unit.

 

“I need my phone.” She said.

 

In a couple of seconds, someone handed her the phone. She dialled a number and waited for someone to answer.

 

A click signalled the owner of the number picked up. “Hi noona.”

 

“Shoot! Sooji! About time you called. You’ve gone AWOL on me for months. Where are you?!”

 

She was lucky that no one could hear their conversation. She tried her best to maintain a neutral voice.

 

“Noona, now is not the time for friendly conversations. I need you to use your medical skills.”

 

This time the owner of the voice sounded frantic. “What happened?!Did someone get hurt? Are you hurt?!”

 

Jisoo looked at the expectant eyes watching her while she was making the call. “Let’s just say you won’t like the state I’m in right now and it really hurts.” She tried to make the conversation light by laughing but as soon as she tried to, she winced in pain.

 

“Damnit Sooji and why are you calling me noona? Don’t tell me-”

 

Jisoo stopped her. “Save those thoughts for later and no matter what happens don’t freak out on what you’re going to see. A friend of mine will give the address and the rest of the instruction. Someone will be waiting for you when you arrive where I am. Noona you can’t say anything about this to anyone.”

 

“You’re scaring me.” Her friend, Leena replied.

 

“Noona just trust me on this.”

 

Jisoo handed the phone to their manager, who began telling her friend their address.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us.” Nichkhun started who looked shaken up by her appearance.

 

“Didn’t want you guys to get worried.” She answered honestly.

 

Junsu seemed to leave his anger issues with him in the other dorm and grumbled. “And look at what happened to you.”

 

“Mianhe sunbae. I’ve disappointed you guys again.” She apologized.

 

Junho took the liberty to grab a towel and a basin with water to clean her injuries.

 

She flinched at the sudden kindness and warily looked at the older member.

 

Junho didn’t look bothered and started to wipe Jisoo’s face to clean off the grime and blood.

 

“Stupid Fool.” Wooyoung muttered under his breath.

 

In less than an hour, Jisoo’s friend came with the supplies.

 

Her eyes widened at the realization that Sooji was living with 2PM as a guy.

 

She kept her promise and kept herself in check.

 

She asked the others to bring Jisoo to her room where the two can have some privacy.

 

The guys didn’t question the request and respected Jisoo’s privacy.

 

“Yah Jisoo you should really go to a hospital.” She said as she check her friend’s injuries.

 

Jisoo shook her head. “I can’t. That’s why I’m asking you this favour. You’ve done this a million times with Yunjae and the rest of the guys.”

 

“It’s not the same. Is this why you haven’t shown yourself to us? You’re the new 2PM member?”

 

Leena can’t still believe that her friend was Jisoo.

 

Jisoo smiled. “It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.”

 

That earned her a slap on the head.

 

“Oww!”

 

“Stop being a smartass on me.” Leena glared at her and then sighed. “It’s just hard to believe that it’s really you. All you’ve told us is that you’re going to be a trainee.”

 

Her friend started disinfecting her wounds and wrapping one of her arms.

 

She smiled guiltily. “Actually, the rest of the guys know. Only you and Mina were kept in the dark.”

 

Leena huffed. “Thos guys will be in big trouble once we meet again.”

 

“I asked them to keep it a secret.” She told her.

 

“Still…”

 

“Noona…” She whined.

 

“Okay.” Leena sighed in defeat.”Right now, you better rest. I’ll stay for awhile.”

 

Jisoo nodded. “Thank you for patching me up.”

 

Her friend wrinkled her nose. “Let’s hope this won’t happen again. The rest of the guys are more than enough.”

 

The idol would have laughed but she was tired to make jokes. “Good nigh unnie.” She said the honorific in a whisper.

 

“Good night dongsaeng.” Leena ruffled her hair and let her enjoy the sleep she needed.

 

Quietly, Leena went out of her room.

 

The whole group was still waiting outside, waiting.

 

“How is he?” The manager asked.

 

“He’ll be fine as long as he gets enough rest. I don’t think he can participate in the group’s activities for awhile.” She replied.

 

“Thank you for coming. He was stubborn to go to the hospital.” Nichkhun said.

 

She let out a light laugh. “That is Jisoo. It’s all right. At least I got to see him again though I didn’t think it would be in a situation like this.”

 

“He never called you?” Chansung asked.

 

“The last I saw him was before he became a trainee. Never thought he would debut so soon.” She shrugged. “I think you guys can handle the rest.”

 

She bowed. “Call me or some medical professional if there are any problems.”

 

They bowed back. “Thank you.”

 


 

Phew! This story has been hiatus for awhile so  finally.. I  managed to finish the second part!

Hope you like it^^

Comments people!

If there are mistakes, kindly point it out!

Thank you for being patient at my updates.

Love you guys!

Hope you support my other stories too^^