011:

1 + 1:59 PM (revamping)

 

 

Jisoo thought it would never happen.

 

She was very careful not to let anything slip to keep it a secret, but everything was just happening so fast that she forgot.

 

Because of all the beatings her body had endured, she forgot one important rule since she lived in a dorm filled with men.

 

ALWAYS LOCK YOUR DOOR.

 

She didn’t know how long she slept.

 

All she could remember was that at one point she woke up and ate a little food before sleeping again.

 

For the first time in months, she managed to get the sleep she had been craving.

 

A light shake woke her up.

 

She pushed the hand away and burrowed deeper under her covers.

 

The hand didn’t stop and this time the owner of the hand pulled the covers away from her.

 

The cold temperature woke her up along with her brain to process what was happening.

 

Someone else was in her room.

 

To make matters worse.

 

She wasn’t wearing anything except for the bandage and a tank top, Leena helped her wear with difficulty.

 

She was too weak to think straight that time.

 

Her eyes opened wide and she was faced with the last person she never thought she’d see in her room.

 

“Junsu hyung” She let out in a nervous voice.

 

Her hands reached out for the covers and wrapped it around herself.

 

“Are you?” Junsu couldn’t finish the words he was about to say.

 

Instead, he grabbed the sheet around Jisoo and pulled hard.

 

Jisoo was too weak to fight the tug and let the cloth fall.

 

There was no doubt in Junsu’s eyes that he had seen what he saw.

 

He leaned on the nearest wall and slid down until he was on the floor.

 

The youngest didn’t look at him and stared into space.

 

“Are you going to tell?” Jisoo asked cautiously.

 

Junsu didn’t speak for awhile. “I don’t know.”

 

“I have my reasons.”

 

Jisoo stood up and grabbed some clothes and locked herself in the bathroom.

 

She didn’t wait for the older idol to react.

 

Her head rested on the door. “What am I gonna do?” She asked herself.

 

Out of all the members of the group it has to be him.

 

Things are going out of control.

 

Outside her bathroom door, Junsu stared at it.

 

Originally, he came into the maknae’s bedroom to apologize for his behaviour when he punched him.

 

If he knew that he was periodically beaten up, he wouldn’t have done it.

 

He was feeling the pressure of other people.

 

Fans were getting worried that their group will fade away now that their leader was gone.

 

Nothing had been certain.

 

This comeback could be their last chance to prove themselves that they could stand as a group with or without Jay.

 

Junsu didn’t prepare himself at the discovery he made when he entered Jisoo’s room.

 

When he pulled the covers, he thought he was dreaming.

 

A feminine figure with Jisoo’s face hit him hard on the face.

 

It was like a nightmare.

 

Jisoo didn’t explain and left him with questions.

 

It was too much to process.

 

It’s different now that Jisoo was a girl.

 

She had always been a girl and he didn’t notice.

 

It made sense why the management bought another unit.

 

This was the reason why she had a separate room.

 

Does this mean that their manager knew about this?

 

He shook his head. If the manager knew, he would be protective of the rookie.

 

One thing was certain. JYP knew this. Nothing gets pass him.

 

Why her? He asked himself. Out of all the people JYP could have their group add as a member, why did he choose Jisoo?

 

His thoughts was cut short when Jisoo came out of the bathroom, fully dressed.

 

The usual anger he had for the member vanished.

 

It was different now that he knew Jisoo was a girl. In addition to Jisoo’s sacrifice, he could no longer harbour any hard feelings.

 

All he need to have now were answers.

 

Before he could start, Jisoo spoke. “I can’t say anything. Ask JYP. He’ll tell you everything.”

 

Without another word, the young idol left carrying a duffel bag that she took out from her closet.

 

Jisoo didn’t know where she would go.

 

The management was kind enough to let her body recuperate and she couldn’t really show herself from public since the bruises on her body won’t be gone for at least a week.

 

It was out of habit to bring her duffel bag since she became part JYP entertainment.

 

She can’t go to the entertainment building since the incident was a hush-hush issue. Showing up will only create speculations that no one would want to answer without great consequence.

 

There was a whole day to spare.

 

It brought a great idea to her head.

 

Being a guy had been exhausting and at the same time traumatizing.

 

She could be a girl today to escape those troubles. She could forget about Junsu for this day and let JYP handle the situation.

 

She took out her phone and called a friend.

 

“Do you have time?” She smiled.

 

 


Short update^^

Dream Kpop Concert was great!

EXO, INFINITE, UKISS, GIRL'S GENERATION, TASTY and TAHITI were the best!!!