Dense As F

What it means to be Kang Seulgi

Seulgi woke up with a mind crushing headache. The pain wouldn't go away, and it's been affecting her mood throughout the morning. She wanted to visit her parents, and thank them for their support. Though she can't now that her head's a .

Seulgi watched the rest of the members pack their luggage. They were to fly out to Texas tonight, and prepare for two concerts. After that, they'll have to fly to Mexico, across the border and rehearse.Their schedules are packed once again. 

Dinner was plain. With simple Korean dishes made within a short time. Wendy needed time to pack herself. Seulgi stayed silent, though the members were aware of her pain.

"Are you okay? You seemed to be suffering a lot." Irene walked into her room, wearing only thin shorts a crop top. Her eyes almost bulged. Irene has been exposing herself a lot these days... 

"Yea. Just a simple migraine won't put me down." 

"Okay."

They were back to back, as Irene volunteered to help her fold her clothings. They finished things faster and Seulgi was beyond tired when she zipped her luggage. Irene watched her yawn, and decided to cuddle up with the bear by hugging her on her right side. 

"You should take a nap." Irene whispered. 

Everyone knows how clingy Irene could get. It couldn't be stopped, despite feeling uncomfortably close to her. Seulgi wriggled her out and lazily climbed up the bed, laying arms spread. She didn't notice the other girl sitting on the back of her knees, placing her hands on Seulgi's neck. 

"What are you doing?" Seulgi said. She turned around to see Irene smiling and stiffened up. "I'll give you a massage."

"I'm alright, you don't have to—"

"Relax." Irene whispered again. Her voice causing slight spasms within Seulgi's chest. 

"Don't be too rough. I'm not a washboard for you to do your laundry." 

Seulgi blanked out, it bothered her how she felt heated then. Two hands were placed right at the bottom of her spine, which moved down her abdomen next. "If I were to need a washboard, I would be touching you here, don't you think?"

The one below said nothing, having no proper answer. Her face was becoming one.

"I'm a gentle person." Irene reassured.

"Okay..."

They stayed in that position. Irene's shorts were almost non-existant, pressed down to her skin. Feeling soft hands gliding up and down her back. Needless to say, Seulgi felt weird.

"Is this right?" Irene giggled. Seulgi liked the sound of her laugh, and grinned to herself. "You're doing good."

Irene flipped her hair to a side, gazing down with a smirk. "Glad to hear that."

Minus by minute, Seulgi fell asleep. 

"Seulgi. Seulgi!" She heard. 

Her eyes opened slowly, with Irene waving her hands in front of her. 

"I need your help."

"What is it?"

"Carry me to the kitchen."

"What?" Not again. The kiddy syndrome just ghosted back into. Irene's body. Seulgi knocked her head on the pillow. She's still not yet recharged so getting out the bed was out of question. But Irene kept pushing her off, and her patience went down to a minor 1 percent. It's now or never. 

"Juhyun stop." She almost yelled. "Why do you act like this around me?"

"Can't I?" Irene said, eyes rolling. Now didn't she just gave her a massage to decrease her pain? Where would all that effort go? Unbelievable.

"It's so different from what our fans see. Geee."

Irene pinched Seulgi at the side. "Carry me and I'll kiss you." 

"Wait. No. I won't believe that. And why do you think I'd want a kiss from you? Dream on." She spoke loudly. She was annoyed, and the pain in her head slowly returned. 

"Than what can I do to make you carry me?" Irene continued, though her voice was on the verge of cracking. 

"Walk on your own. Just go." Seulgi shooed with her eyes closed, oblivious of how dissapointed the older girl was. 

They boarded the plane. Irene and Wendy sat together while the remaining three were in the middle on the front row. 

"Tell me when we've arrived." Irene used her mature tone. Wendy stopped every movement and looked to Irene, seeing her putting on earbuds. 

"Is something wrong?" Wendy asked the leader. 

"I'm sick of this."

"I hate her, Seungwan."

Wendy wore her seatbelt, picking up her phone to prepare her favourite playlist. "Who?"

Irene sighed. "She's such an idiot." 

"Who-"

"Dense, dense idiot."

In front of them, Joy and Yerim were chatting among themselves while a bear hibernated between them. They clearly heard their Unnie's conversation and mocked how dense Seulgi was. Even Wendy was aware. 

"She's hopeless sometimes." Wendy admitted. 

"She's so stupid. Oh My God." Irene covered her face. 

It felt as though a barrier covered Seulgi's vision and senses. How could anyone miss all of her advances... Just unacceptable. She loved to tease  Seulgi though it was all for attention. To seek liking from the younger girl, though she forgot who had gave her such advice. She might change her ways soon. 

Red Velvet had an uneventful flight and landed after 14 hours of talking, eating and sleeping. 

Seulgi was the first to rush towards the toilet once they arrived at the hotel. The other members fervently dumped their things in the lobby. They started their meeting as soon as possible to at least think of a plan to entertain their fans later. 

It was their first time in Mexico, so Wendy had to teach them a little bit of Spanish, having a disastrous lesson. The maintenance line kept slandering her and their language couldn't go on further without any of them choke slamming each other. Even then, they managed to come with a proper line up of songs consisting of RR, Dumb Dumb, Rookie and That's something kinda good. Of course, it did sound funny considering that their slot was titled as a event. But what can they do? Offer men a ? 

Seulgi cringed, they didn't know the stage would be so close to the fans. They're expected to trust their supporters though being that unguarded does raise concern in their leader. Irene went backstage to tell the security a few things before coming back to start their performance. 

Seulgi realized a few things as they ate lunch in the hotel. That everyone was satisfied with how their first appearance in Mexico went, though their smiles were quickly wiped away when their manager told them that Joy had to go back to Seoul first, when the fans already miss her.

Oh and another thing. Irene was oddly quiet today. More than usual.