Chapter 42

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo flew higher and headed straight to her destination. Her path leaving a trail of ice that made her friends track her easily. The imense power coming out of her body is terfying them so much that it maybe her lifeline too.

 

"We need to stop her whatever it takes." RM ordered the team.

"But we cannot hurt her." Jeongyeon added.

"We don't have much choice. If it came to that point then....."

"NO! You cannot harm her in anyway! I will do all that I can!" Suga speeded up and went ahead with the group trying to catch up with Jihyo.

All of them are worried on what might happened. They want to end Pyro clan but this might endanger Jihyo's life as well.

..... 

In the Pyro kingdom....

"My King, the princess is headed this way. Chanyeol lost his battle." The soldier reported to the King of the pyro clan.

"He is forvermore useless. Prepare for battle! I will have her no matter what!" Jiyoung ordered.

So the Pyro kingdom prepared all the necessary armory and prepared for the empending attack of the enraged princess.

......

Jihyo flew her way straight to the castle freezing everything in her path.

Maybe it be the plants, or even the animals that crosses her way wasn't spared from being frozen in an instant.

RM, Jungkook, and Jeongyeon are trying their best to unfreeze them but it's taking a toll on their body as well. Jihyo's freezing power is too strong but they can't let innocent lives suffer because of her uncontrolled wrath.

"Go after her! We will try to manage this!" RM ordered everyone.

....

As soon as the Pyro kingdom saw a glimpse of Jihyo, they started firing non stop. But to no avail, she remained unscratched because of her ice barrier. Even their strongest fire is no match for her ice.

One by one, she began firing back at them freezing them to their death. Jihyo has one thing on her mind right now. That is to avenge her parents death.

There is nothing that can stop her right now. She flew straught into the castle directly at the King's chamber.

Jiyoung is now surrounded by what's left if his army.

There were ready to attack her at his will. As soon as he saw her, he told him army to aim at her.

Balls of fire blazing came directly at her. But it seems that she ha sa force field surrounding her that not a single fire hit her body.

"YOU.KILLED.MY.PARENTS" She said with a cold tone and emotionless that echoed thru the halls. It's as of she was already dead inside. Floating like a zombie with only one thing on her mind.

Jiyoung now started to fire at her. He is much stronger with higher fire power but still it's not working.

Jihyo already managed to freeze everyone surrounding him.

"Jihyo! Stop this! You are killing yourself in the process!" Her friends yelled finally arriving in the area.

"Please Jihyo. We don't want to lose you." They pleaded but she is not hearing anything.

Jiyoung smirked. An idea pop in his mind.

He surrounded everyone with his fire. They won't be escaping now.

"STOP FATHER!" Namjoon came in and tried to control his father's fire.

"You should learn your place! You will regret choosing their side." With a huge ball fire he aim at Namjoon making him fall back. He doesn't have the will to fight his own father no matter how bad he maybe.

"RM!" Jeongyeon came to him but Jiyoung hit her too.

"JEONGYEON!" Nayeon was now in tears sobbing at the scene before her.

All of them put their powerd together and aimed at Jiyoung but Jihyo fired back at them.

"This is my fight. I will finish him myself." Jihyo directed at them.

Jiyoung took this opportunity and fire back at them making them all fall back.

Jihyo countered his attack and there wete now two balzing lights in front of them. 

The freezing power of Jihyo over the blazing fire of Jiyoung.

"I did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter