Chapter 17

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo found herself lying in a bed of flowers. The scent of the different flowers combined filled the room she's in,soothing and relaxing her body.

"Where am I?" She thought out loud as she slowly sat up. She look around the place scanning everything with her eyes.

"You are in my room." A beautiful young lady answered from the corner of the room. The girl was expressionless but that doesn't hide her beauty. She was sitting on chair while holding a book.

"What am I doing here?" Jihyo was still confused.

"Ah! Suga-oppa!" She immediately exclaimed the moment she remembered.

"Is he the guy you were with earlier?" The lady asked her.

"Yes, that's him. Can you tell me where he is?" She looked at the girl hoping she would help.

"He's in a cage. He'll probably be executed later before dawn." The girl responded as if it were just a natural thing to execute a person.

"WHAT?!" Her eyes widen in shock. "Why would they do that?!" She asked again.

"Simple. Because men are not allowed in here." 

"Why? What is this place?" Jihyo asked.

"This is Aramya, the land of the Amazons"

....

"Urgh!" Suga grunted as he slowly get up. He's head is still in pain from being knocked out earlier. He wuickly stood up when he remembered what happened.

"JIHYO!" He yelled. He hold onto the iron and shook it will his might. 

"Get me out of here! Jihyo! Jihyo!" He yelled once again.

Even with his strength, he know he can't break free from the cage so decided to do use his powers. He walked a little further from the cage and stretched his arm out. Soon his hands glow red ready to fire at his will.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A girl suddenly showed up on front of him.

"Why?! You can't make me stop!" He answered back.

"You'll endanger the girl." She responded.

After hearing this, Suga immediately put his arm down. "Where is she!? Let me see her!" He said while gripping tighly on the grills the cage.

The girl smirked at him. "Well, I'll think about that." She walked closer to the cage close enough to see him thoroughly but still far enough for him to reach her. She walked circling him while eyeing him from head to foot. 

Suga followed her movements with his eyes, ready to fight her even if she is just a girl.

The girl stopped and finally smiled showing her teeth that seemed like little fangs.

"It's my first time to see a guy before." She began speaking. "What is your name?"

"It's none of your business! Now tell me where Jihyo is!" He growled.

"Oh... so her name is Jihyo. Pretty. She's with my sister." She answered him.

"Princess Chaeyoung! You are not allowed in here. The queen forbade it." Suddenly a lady appeared holding a spear. She's probably one of the person that got them captured.

"But Sowon-unnie, its my first time seeing a guy a before. What made them different with us?" She questioned.

"Please princess, go back to your room. Your sister is probably looking for you."

"Oh alright...." she said whining.

Her attention was then transferred to Suga.

"Hey, don't worry. Jihyo is safe." She smiled and ran back out.

That's all what Suga wanted to hear. He seemed to calmed down and began thinking of a plan to get himself out and save Jihyo.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter