Chapter 24

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's with that expression?" Suga came to her side unnoticed. His tone was sort of cold. He has an idea behind Jihyo's expression.

"Oh... nothing." Jihyo said.

"Liar. You know you can't lie to me." He said.

Jihyo sighed again.

"It's.. just.. " She tried to compose her words.

"Its Jungkook right?" Suga said coldly.

Jihyo's eyes widened.

"I'm right, am I?" He added.

"How'd you know?" She asked surprised.

Suga was silent. He wasn't sure if he's going to tell her the truth or just hid it away again.

"So it's really him, huh..." He chuckled bitterly.

It didn't need so much work for him to make the girl admit.

Jihyo can't understand why he's acting that way too. He's a little cold for her liking.

"You like him don't you." He said blankly.

Jihyo's eyes widened.

"No! NO! It's not like that!" She immediately denied.

"Then why is he affecting your mood if you don't like him?" He said a little demanding.

She was surprised by his words. It may seemed true but why is he also acting like that to her. She has never seen this side of Suga before.

Noticing that Jihyo flinched a little by him, he softened. He should not lash out to the girl. He doesn't know why is he acting like this too.

"It's  too late now. You should go inside and rest. Don't force yourself too much." He said and then he walked away.

Jihyo just stood there confused on what just happened.

...
'Stupid! Why did you say that to her.' Suga said to himself as he immediately walked off.

He felt guilty about what he did earlier. He doesn't want Jihyo to feel bad but it turned out that way. He was jealous but was afraid to admit it on his own.


...
Jihyo was just speechless. Suga has been nice to her but now he's back again to being cold. 

She felt hurt by his words. She doesn't understand why he acted that way. He didn't even give her a chance to speak. Now two of the guys she's been close to seems to drift far away from her.

It made her feel sad but she thought that she needs to let the things as they are. If they are happy by the things are going, she'll go with that even if it hurts her. 

Maybe things will get better tomorrow.
...

The next day, Jihyo was silently reading inside the mini library when suddenly, a pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Guess who!" The voice exclaimed.

"Jungkook?!" She answered. His voice was very familiar to her.

"Bingo!" He smiled and let her go.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I always go here with you. Why?" He said. He looked at her and noticed her surprised expression.

"You used to, but you were always with Tzuyu recently soo..."

Then Jungkook suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" Jihyo said a bit annoyed by his reaction.

"Be.. because... if... I didn't know... any better... I'd think you're jealous or something..." he said in between his laughs.

"AM NOT!" Jihyo's voice echoed thru the room. Her face was bright red.

"Did you missed me hanging with you? Huh?" He moved closer to her to more. Their faces are o

nly inches apart.

"I DID NOT!" Jihyo pushed him away.

"Then why are so red?!" Jungkook was still laughing at her.

"I'M NOT!" She said as she suddenly stood up and covered her face with her hands then finally walked out leaving Jungkook behind.

"Jihyo-ya wait up!" Jungkook quickly ran over to her but Jihyo kept on walking and ignoring him.

"Jihyo I'm just kidding." He said following behind.

"Yah! Jungkook! What did you do?!" RM just happen to pass by them. 

He noticed Jihyo walking pass him without even saying a word.

"I just a little that's all." Jungkook said.

RM just glared at him as he walked by.

'Kids' he thought.

...
Suga was sleeping soundly on the view deck when he heard some noise.

"Jihyo-ya, stop ignoring me please. I'm just joking." Jungkook still hasn't given up on following the young girl.

Suga's ears perked up when he heard her name.

"I'm sorry ok." Jungkook added.

Jihyo continued walking on.

"Jihyo!" Jungkook grabbed her arm to make her stop. He turned her around to face him.

"If you won't talk to me, I'll kiss you." Jungkook said threatening her.

Jihyo stiffened upon hearing his words.

Suga immediately stood up from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter