Chapter 30

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make way! " RM ordered everyone in their path to move out.  He was leading them back to the ship where Jihyo can have immediate medical attention. 

Running next to him was Jinyoung who is carrying the Princess safely on his arms.  Suga was beside him while keeping an eye on the unconsious girl and on the otherside was JB who was guarding them. 

At the back was Jeongyeon who is now worried and terrified on what might happen next. 

"Everyone!  Get back to the ship! " RM used their telecom device to warn the others. 

This made the members worried and immediately ran back to their ship as well. 

Minutes later,  the ship was now in plain view and the group moved faster than ever. 

The first one who noticed them was V. He was just wiping some dirt on the corner when RM suddenly barged in 

"Captain,  you're back early! " He exclaimed. 

"Prepare the medical room now! " RM odered. 

"Huh? " V stood in shock and then he saw Jinyoung with Jihyo in his arms. 

"Jihyo!  What happened?  Who are you?! " He was shock to see the guy whom he have never seen before him. 

"Just do it! " Suga ordered him. He came right after tye both of them. 

V nodded and do what he's told. 

"What's the noise? " Nayeon just came back from her nap and was still sleepy when she got out. 

That's when she saw Jihyo in a guy's arms. 

"Jihyo-ya!?" Her eyes widened and worried expression flashed in her face. 
 She came closer and that's when she recognized the guy holding Jihyo. 

"Pri-prince Jinyoung! " Same with Jeongyeon,  she quickly knelt down. 

"No time for that now.  We need to take care of Jisoo! " Jinyoung ordered.  His cold expression gave shivers across Nayeon's spine. 

"Nayeon... " JB then spoke up breaking her trance. 

"Oppa! " Her eyes were immediately filled with tears.  She never thought that her brother would still be alive.  She rushed over him and hugged him tight. 

JB hugged her back just as tightly but a sad expression came after. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do later. " He said.  That's when everything sink in.  What they did to Jihyo will probably cost her life. 

"Where is the doctor that you are talking about?! " Jinyoung gaze at RM. 

"He should be here any minute.  Now,  bring Jihyo to the medical room now. " He said. 

Just as they told,  Jinyoung carefully placed Jihyo on the medical bed.  Both her and Jeongyeon check her vitals.  


"She hardly breathing! " Jeongyeon exclaimed. 

"Her pulse rate is decreasing too. " Nayeon added

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter