Chapter 31

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what now? " Jackson asked as both of them lay Jimin on the cold floor of the ship. 

"Tie him up and make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Mina ordered. 

"We already did our part of the deal.  You can't just order us arond. " Mark responded. 

"Ok then.  Momo can do it for me anyway. " Mina smirked. 

With the snapped of her fingers,  the fairy showed up and do what was told.  Now the poor doctor was tied tightly in a pole. 

"We need to head back now.  We still have unfinished things to do. " Jackson said and together with Mark and Dahyun,  they both headed out. 

"Now you'll pay... " Mina thought to her self. 


... 
Back at BTS... 

"Another prince?  what do you mean by that? " Jhope asked. 

Just then,  both Nayeon and Jeongyeon came out of the medical room. 

All of them rushed towards the both of them. 

"Jih...  I mean the Princess is stable now.  But we still need Jimin. " Nayeon explained. 

"Let me see her! " Jinyoung immediately said. 

"No,  please.. your majesty.  Not now.  Let her rest first. " Nayeon said. She held out her hand to Jinyoung arm but retracted it quickly when she realized her mistake. 

"Ok,  now someone needs to explain what is going on." Jhope said. 

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon kneeled in front of the Prince and apologized for their huge mistake. 

"Your majesty,  it was all my idea.  Punish me instead. " Jeongyeon said with her head down low. 

"No,  it was me.  She has nothing to do with it. I force her too. " Nayeon said. 

"Enough!  You have no right to make that decision yourself! " Jinyoung yelled at them. 

"We know what we did is wrong and I will give my life to you in return. " Jeongyeon said. 

"Your life is not enough for this! " Jinyoung yelled.  Clearly he was very angry at the situation.  

"You should have seen her!  Jihyo was a mess!  If we didn't do it,  she wouldn't have survive! " Nayeon clenched her first and yelled back. 

"YOU! " Jinyoung got so angry that he yielded out his sword. 

"UNNIE! " Tzuyu who has been quiet from the corner finally made a move.  Using her power,  a wall made of clay separated them. 

This made Jinyoung step back. 

"Don't hurt her!  I don't care if you are a prince.  You can't hurt them. " Clearly she was mad and she won't hold back. 

"Don't mess with me.  You don't know what you are up against. " Jinyoung threatened her. 

"I don't care." Tzuyu responded. 

Now both are in fighting stance. 

"EVERY ONE JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW! " RM then came in and used his sword to put down Jinyoung's. 

"I can't stand this anymore. " He added. 

"Both of you stand up! " RM said. He can't bear to see them like that. 

Jinyoung was stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter