Chapter 12

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you girls exactly?!" Jimin asked the girls.

The guys have now their eyes glued at each of them. All were curious about each other's hidden secrets.

"Tell me who you are first! We wouldn't go with you in this trip if we've known that you are fire benders!" Jeongyeon answered.

"Pft, aren't you one yourself?! Why do you hate fire benders that much?!" Jungkook answered back.

"Because she's from Azure. The tribe that the current Pyro king eliminated." Suga answered.

"How'd you know that?" Jeongyeon was surprised about that. They were only a few who knew of her tribe's existence.

"It's because of your blue flame and your ring... that phoenix logo only belongs to one tribe... . I've heard about it on my journeys and I never thought I would meet one. You must be the only one left in your kind." Rapmon answered. He already knew it the moment he saw her ring but he remained silent until this day.

"It's a sad story about what happened to you, but we are not part of the current King's army. We left that clan a long time ago." Suga answered. "Our loyalty only lies to this BTS ship only."

"We despised them as much as you do." Jungkook added.

Tears are now flowing from Jeongyeon's eyes because of her emotions. Jihyo and Nayeon immediately went to her side to comfort her.

"How about you Nayeon-ssi and Jihyo-ya? You said you were sisters. That wouldn't be true seeing you all have different powers." Jhope said.

"We were adopted." Jihyo answered. She then narrated them the story that Nayeon told her. Nayeon also said that because of the Pyro clan, their home was destroyed. She also told how she also despises the fire kingdom but leave out the part about Jihyo's true identity. 

"So you all grew up in the Aqua clan? And you lost your memory?" V asked and then Jihyo nodded.

"And you need to go to the Aero clan because your real parents are there?" Jimin then said and Jihyo nodded again.

"I've been to the Aero clan before, and I don't think there are fire benders and the ones with same powers as you two in there." V said.

"I heard a place in the himalayas where they said that ice benders existed. I didn't believed that story but seeing Jihyo's powers, she might have come from there."

Jihyo eyes widened. She was very interested to go to that place. She was eager to know more about the possibility that her parents might be there.

"No, we are sure that they are in the Aero clan." Nayeon insisted. 

"Unnie, you said that you weren't sure. Maybe we should go to the himalayas." Jihyo pushed.

"No! We will head to the Aero clan just as we planned." Jeongyeon firmly said.

"I will not go with you." Jihyo answered back.

"What?! You should trust us! We've been together your entire life. We will go to the Aero kingdom!" Jeongyeon was now starting to get angry at her.

"Jihyo, we talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter