Chapter 36

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo what ever you're decision is, I'll never leave you." Suga dropped to his knees and held onto Jihyo's both hands.

Jihyo blushed with his sweet gesture. With all that's going on with her life right now, what she needs is assurance and sincerity that Suga provides.

He was really hard and stern at the first time she met him, but now, she founds out that he's the sweetest person she knows. Or atkeast remembers at the moment.

He gives her courage and strength everytime she needed it the most.

"Oppa, I've decided.... I want my memory back." Jihyo said full of determination.

"You'll experience pain. So much pain you've never thought possible. Are you ready for it?" Suga asked her.

"Yes... I want to ave it back. My memories. My pains. That's part of who I am." Jihyo replied.

"And I'll he here all the way with you." Suga said.

Hand in hand, the two of them went out the room.

As soon as the door opened, they were immediately greeted with expecting eyes.

"Jihyo!" Jungkook quickly rushed over to her and hugged her tight.

"Thank goodness you're ok now." He said in relief. Not mindind that Jihyo's hand is head tightly by the guy beside her.

"Jihyo wants to say something." Suga immediately announced making Jungkook stepped back.

All eyes are on her now.

She was a little scared but Suga's hand held her tightly.

She took a deep breath and with their eyes looking at each other, she nodded signaling she can do it.

"I want my memories back."

Jinyoung's and JB's eyes lit up hearing this. 

On the other hand...

"But Jihyo, are you sure you can handle it?" Nayein asked her worriedly.

Jihyo just nodded her head.

"We respect this and if that's what you want then let's do it." RM said making the others agree.

They called onto Jimin who is currently attending to Mina.

They discussed the matters and how the process will be.

"It'll take for you three days of undisturbed sleep to fully have your memories back." Jimin said on which Jihyo nodded understanding the situation.

"This is very dangerous Jihyo-ya, because once you sunddenly breakfree from the thrance without the process being finished, you'll lost everything. It will destroy you mentally." He added.

This causes everyone to worry for her.

"Are you ready?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes, I am. I want to do it. I'll out my trust in you." She replied.

Soon the process began.

To make this safer, someone has to go with her. Of course, her chosen one is Suga.

No one can complain and let the youngest decides on her own.

With this, they have to protect both of their bodies from any harm as their spirits will travel like in an astral dimension.

Jihyo was laid in bed and had to drink some medicine to calm her nerves.

"Breath in and breath out." Jimin said directly.

Jimin instructed them and both fell into a deep sleep.

He then went over and opened the flask containing Jihyo's memories.

The flask flashed a very bright blue light almost blinding everyone in the room.

Soon the light came over to Jihyo's head and slowly sinking in her head.

That's it. Then they have to wait.


....
Both Jihyo and Suga seemed to be in dreamland. Their bodies are floating and traveling into a different dimension.

"Jihyo, hold my hand!" Suga took the girl's hand as their bodies flew fast then a flashed of light appeared before their eyes.

It was like a dream. They were floating in the air both holding hands while looking down at the scene below them.

There were inside a huge room. It was decorated with expensive ornaments and in the middle of the room was a mother giving birth.

"My queen, you can do it. Push!" The helpers said as the lady who seemed to be the queen tried her best to do what is asked. She was clearly in pain but that soon vanished as soon as a baby's cry echoed through out the room.

"Huwaaaah... Wahhh.."

The very loud crily echoed the room and made everyone smile. Soon the door opened revealing a guy.

"My queen!" The king then rushed over to her side and take a look at the baby.

"She's a girl my king." The queen trying to give out  a smile but was clearly exhausted.

"She beautiful." The king said proud of the young baby in his wife's arms.

"Let's call her, Jisoo." 

...
"Oppa, what's going on? Who are they?" Jihyo said confusely.

"I don't know too, but they seemed to be part of you.

Soon, they were engulfed by another light.

Now they were in the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter