Chapter 22

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIHYO! JIHYO!" Suga keeps on yelling her name.

Suddenly her body is turning pale. Her body temperature is getting colder.

"Oppa, what is happening to Jihyo-unnie?" Chae cried out.

"Jihyo!" Suga held out his hands and started to warm up her body. He concentrated so hard to maintain the heat so Jihyo's body temperature will remain normal.

"Please be ok." He was praying so hard that a miracle would happen.


....

"Damn this trees!" Jungkook cursed as he was now very impatient. 

This is the shortest route they can take but the weeds and the trees keeps blocking their path.

After knowing that Jihyo's life in danger, everyone became restless and panicky.

"Just keep on cutting them and will be on our way." Rapmom ordered.

"This will take us days." Jungkook retorted.

"Out of the way!" He ordered.

He stretched out his hand and fireballs came out destroying everything on its path.

...
A loud boom suddenly was heard nearby where Jihyo and the others are.

"What was that?" Chae exclaimed.

Suga eyes lifted up knowing very well from whom those fireballs came from.

"That was Jungkook's. There are here! They have found us." Suga was a bit relieved knowing that. His hands are still concentrating on Jihyo's body. He's trying to control the fire that comes out of his hands and tranfer the heat to Jihyo's now cold body.

Soon they can hear them shouting their names and heard their feet running.

...
"Let's go! Hurry!" Jungkook was the fastest runner and was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter