Chapter 14

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only a day left and they will finally arrive at the Himalayas. All the guys where on their position making sure they do their task properly.

Jhope was on the mechanical area checking the gears to see if everything is running smoothly.

Jin was in the kitchen preparing their dinner with the help of Nayeon.

Jimin was checking his stocks of medicine. He might need to buy some later when they dock.

Suga was in his cabin resting. He'll wake up later at night to do his daily guarding.

Rapmon is with Jeongyeon in the training area. He loves to spend time with her. Jeongyeon hates to admit it but she likes his company too.

Jungkook just go around with Jihyo. He just loves watching over her. Jihyo doesn't mind it too. She's comfortable with him anyway.

V was on the control panel and watch area making sure they were on the right track. He continuously check the radar to make sure they are no impending danger. Then suddenly, he heard blinking. He check the screen and saw 4 blinking lights coming over their direction. He then used the ship's "eye" which is like a huge telescope that can see clearly from miles away. He squinted and gasped as he saw 4 huge Pyro army ships. He used the ships PA system and warned the others of the danger.

"Everyone, 4 pyro ships is heading this way." He announced. Everyone stopped whatever they are doing and went out. Even the sleeping Suga woke up upon hearing this.

Rapmon immediately run towards the control panel to check. "Everyone, prepare for battle." He said as the 4 ships quickly made their way towards them. "What do they want?" Jimin said with annoyance.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked at each other then glanced at Jihyo. They must have found out where the Princess is.

Meanwhile, Suga, Jungkook, and Rapmon was thinking that it was probably because of the Pyro prince. But no one dared to speak their thoughts. It's a secret no one should know besides them.

Not long after, they felt a sudden blast in their ship. The ship was shook but remained unharmed.

"They started attacking! Protect out ship! Protect everyone!" Rapmon ordered. They began blasting the other ships as offense. They succeeded leaving only 3 ships left to fight. But even though their ship is stronger, the 3 other ships managed to surround them. Jungkook and Suga tried to use their power but their enemies are fire benders too. They can deflect the attacts because of their number.

"Kill everyone in that ship!" The captain from the pyro clan ordered. His men began blasting them again and arrows came flying towards the BTS ship.

They probably still doesn't know that the Princess is there since they want everyone killed. If they knew, they would just take Jihyo away because they need her alive. It somehow made Jeongyeon felt a little more at ease but nonetheless, she needs to protect Jihyo from them.

She and Nayeon and both in Jihyo side making sure she's safe. They were times that Jihyo wants to use her powers but Jeongyeon told her not to because the enemies might recognize her. The girl doesn't understand it but simply obeyed the older girl. Besides, she can use her bow and arrow well ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter