Chapter5-Dahyun POV

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun saw Momo walking towards her direction.She panicked but she manages to keep a calm face.

"Annyeong Dahyun and Sana"Momo said."Oh! Annyeong Momoring you arrive just in time can you watch Dahyun for me?Because I want to go to the toilet"Sana asked."Sure....but why do I need.."Sana cuts Momo off by running towards the toilet.Momo is a bit slow so but Dahyun and the other members like to too."Anyways Dahyun why don't you give me a kiss?"Momo seduced Dahyun by making a kissing face."How about later where we could go to that somewhere special where we always go to and do it there"Dahyun said with a winky face."Ohhh sounds good I'll go there to book it"Momo said.Dahyun finally can breathe easier "Sure I'll see you there"Dahyun said."Annyeong"Momo waved to Dahyun and walked out of the arcade place.

Sana got out from the toilet to see Dahyun standing alone "Where is Momo?" She asked Dahyun."She just went out to have a massage"Dahyun answered."Ohh ok well I feel like cycling around with Jihyo"Sana said."Ok I'll go to get a massage to see you back in the dorm ok?"Dahyun said and gave Sana a peck on her cheek.Sana's phone rang "Oh! It's Jihyo I'll see you later ok"Sana said while giving Dahyun a peck on her cheek back and then walked out of the place.

*zzzt*Dahyun checked her phone to see a text from Momo

From:Momo

"I have booked it for us come here now"

To:Momo

"Patience honey haha"

From:Momo 

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter