Chapter2

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon drove to the nearest arcade.They were having fun together Tzuyu have forgotten about her jealousy about Sana and Dahyun together.

They approach a claw machine holding hands."Ohhhh I want that Yoda"Tzuyu said.She puts in the coin and starts the machine the claw slowly grabbing the Yoda but only to lift it and let go.Tzuyu is frustrated."Here let me teach you"Nayeon said while reaching to hold Tzuyu's hand on the joystick.Tzuyu blushed and she felt nervous while Nayeon she wants it because she likes Tzuyu but Tzuyu seems to care more about Sana."Yes! Thank you unnie"Tzuyu said and hugs Nayeon tightly.

Then Tzuyu saw Mina,Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon and Momo hanging out.They approached them."Annyeong Mina,Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon,Momo" Tzuyu and Nayeon said at the same time."Oh! Sorry didn't notice you guys"Chaeyoung said.Momo was looking at Sana and Dahyun at one of the games."Earth to Momo?"Mina asked.Momo adjusted her sight to see Tzuyu and Nayeon in front of her."Oh annyeong what are you guys doing here?"Momo asked Tzuyu and Nayeon."We are here for our date"Nayeon said playfully.Jeongyeon however does not approve and finally spoke "I'm going out I don't have the mood to be here anymore"She said and stormed off and walks in between Nayeon and Tzuyu.

"What's her problem?Anyways Nayeon was just joking we came here to have fun"Tzuyu answered Momo who was still looking at Dahyun and Sana."I wonder if they are a couple? Mehh they're probably really close"Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter