Chapter37-Bring her back

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After Taecyeon and Jihyo left the studio*

 

Taecyeon walked beside Jihyo.He looked at her.She was looking down not paying attention where she's walking."So where do you wanna go?"Taecyeon asked.Jihyo didn't answer his question instead she kept on walking.A little while she said "I don't mind but I need a distraction".Taecyeon got an idea and he dragged her to his car."I know just the thing"Taecyeon said smirking.

 

He brought her to a club.They stepped on the dance floor and Taecyeon was the only one dancing."Come on Jihyo don't make me look stupid"Taecyeon said offering his hand.Jihyo smiled and took his hand.She danced like she has never danced before.She stopped dancing when a girl accidentally stepped on her shoes."Go dance somewhere else"The girl said.Jihyo containing her anger."Next time don't block people you fat b*t*h"The girl said."Hey! Knock it off she's my girl and no one calls her fat and she is not fat but you're legs are"Taecyeon said stepping in between Jihyo and the girl.The girl left but gave a look at Taecyeon.Taecyeon returns the look."She's right that's probably another reason why JYP fired me it's because I'm too big"Jihyo said."If it's true then wae did he put you in Twice?Plus beauty doesn't matter but your personality does"Taecyeon said winking.Jihyo giggled.Taecyeon lifted her head and kissed her."I couldn't ask a better girlfriend than you"He said.

 

They exited the bar to walk at her dorm to pack h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter