Chapter35-Just a joke?

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon and the other members except Sana and Tzuyu gathered at the cafe.Everyone have gone quiet by the unexpected news.

"What do we now?"Jungyeon asked."Ahh!! Wae?!"Nayeon said angrily.No one said anything until Chaeyoung got a call from  Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu:"Chaeyoung hurry to the dorm"

Chaeyoung:"Wae?"

Chaeyoung feeling worried that she bit her lip.

Tzuyu:"It's Jihyo she well she tried to commit suicide by hanging herself but luckily me and Sana got out from my room hearing someone in pain"

Chaeyoung felt shocked and all she could she say is "...ok".

She told the other members as soon as she hang up."You guys go I'm going to take care of some business"Taecyeon said cracking his knuckles.

Taecyeon drove to JYP's office and barged in."Yah! Wae? Did you fire Jihyo?"Taecyeon said angrily clenching his fist trying not to hit his boss."She deserves it because she made me look like I don't care about my artist!"JYP shouted back."Yeah but did you know that because of you she almost committed suicide? What does that make you now? A killer!"Taecyeon said."I thought she might think it as a joke considering the day I fired her is on April 1st"JYP said."You think this is a joke?!! Are you crazy?!!"Taecyeon said grabbing his boss shirt collar.Security dragged Taecyeon out from JYP's office."You!! A**h*le!!"Taecyeon cursed at JYP while being dragged.

Taecyeon left the studio angrily so he went to his Happy place the u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter