Chapter 10-Michaeng!!

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung went to the studio and discovered that Mina was practicing ballet.Chaeyoung felt like drawing as she is an expert at drawing.Chaeyoung drawed Mina while she was drawing she blushed as she saw Mina smiling at her.Mina stopped and joined Chaeyoung.

"What are you drawing?"Mina asked."Oh it's nothing really"Chaeyoung said and closed her book to avoid Mina seeing her drawing.Mina knows Chaeyoung is lying so she quickly stole it from Chaeyoung's hands and opened the book to see herself doing ballet but in a drawing type."Ohhh it's beautiful"Mina said eyes wide open.Chaeyoung felt embarrassed and covered her face with her hands."Can I have it?"Mina asked happily.Chaeyoung blushed and put her hands down "Sure you can have it"She said excitedly."I like people who can do art they are my type"Mina said."Type of friends?"Chaeyoung said."Nope my type of people to date"Mina said playfully just to see Chaeyoung blush again."You know what why don't you come over and hang out at a new hotel I discovered and it is full of art and maybe you could show me all about your 'art' work"Mina said winking at Chaeyoung."Ah..ye..sure where is it?"Chaeyoung asked hiding her blush."The hotel is called Hotel of Art"Mina answered Chaeyoung."I'll give you the address later after I book our room"Mina said."Ok...wait did you said our room?"Chaeyoung asked."Yes darling 'our' room"Mina winked again and she left her to go to the hotel to book 'their' room.

"This is the best moment in M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter