Chapter12-Lies

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is all alone at the couch.Nayeon is out with Jungyeon,Jihyo is away with her boyfriend,Dahyun is probably with Momo,Mina is with Chaeyoung and Sana is in her room.As soon as she thought about Sana,Sana came out from her room.

"Oh annyeong Tzuyu"Sana said."Annyeong Sana unnie"Tzuyu answered back.Sana was busy making food for herself.Tzuyu felt like she wants to say something but she doesn't know how and so she ended up by saying "Sorry"."Wae?"Sana asked looking confused."Because of me you got hurt and I feel guilty for not taking care of you"Tzuyu said."Ahh it's ok I'm fine don't worry about it"Sana said.Tzuyu wanted to tell Sana about the moment she saw Dahyun and Momo together but she felt like she doesn't want Sana to get hurt but if she doesn't tell her then Sana would feel sad as Tzuyu knows about it but doesn't say anything."Do you think Dahyun is loyal?"Tzuyu asked in a soft voice."What makes you say that?"Sana felt that it was a weird question."Because..."Tzuyu paused."Say it"Sana said."I saw Dahyun and Momo together at the message place and they were kissing"Tzuyu said in a loud voice.Sana felt surprised but she didn't trust Tzuyu because she doesn't want to believe her even if it's true."You are just jealous of me and Dahyun you're making up lies!"Sana said angrily.

"No I'm not I'm telling you the truth"Tzuyu said."No you're making lies because I know that they are just close friends"Sana said trying to prove Tzuyu is wrong and defending her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter