Chapter33-Satzu Together

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and other members gathered at the living room.Sitting in a circle without Tzuyu.

"I feel bad for Tzuyu"Nayeon said."Yeah and it's weird what did she do to deserve this"Jihyo said looking at others."I feel bad for being mad at her"Chaeyoung said."Me too I even gave her a cold shoulder,pushed her it's my fault all along because of me she got hurt"Sana said planting her face with both of her palms crying by the thought of it.Others gathered around Sana and hugged her."Don't blame yourself for this Sana"Momo said."I started this whole mess because of me everyone have doubts and became suspicious towards each other"Dahyun said.Tzuyu got out from her room and said "It's no one's fault it is because of a misunderstanding every single one of us and we don't talk to our loved ones about it we kept quiet so now you can see we are together and understood what happened,our bond is unbreakable and no one can stop us"Tzuyu said.The atmosphere is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

The members had fun with each other,played some games and teased each other.They looked at their loved ones.Mina looking at Chaeyoung,Momo looking at Dahyun,Nayeon looking at Jungyeon,Sana looking at Tzuyu and lastly Jihyo who is the only one with her eyes closed thinking about Taecyeon.They took their lovers for a date while Sana and Tzuyu were left sitting at the living room looking at each other."How are you?..Are you ok?"Sana asked."I'm ok now and my injuries is getting better at the moment"Tzuyu answered from looking at her stomach to meet Sana's eyes."Good!"Sana said excitedly bringing Tzuyu out.

Sana brought Tzuyu to a yoga place."Alright everyone take positions with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter