Chapter18-I'm worried

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo left the room and went to Taecyeon who just hung up and he looks frustrated.

"Wae? Is everything ok?"Jihyo asked."Yeah it's just that some stupid guy made some fake story about me"Taecyeon answered."Well what is it about?"She asked."Someone said that I Abuse a girl and went to the hospital just so that I wouldn't look like a bad guy and in the picture he edited that made me look like I'm forcing Dahyun to go to the hospital but luckily they don't know who it is"Taecyeon said with frustration and turned to face the wall and starts hitting one of his fist."Please calm down and don't do anything like trying to give him a death threat or something because don't be on his level just stay calm"Jihyo said while caressing his back with her hand."So you're saying that I would do something like that how dare you accused me!"He shouted at Jihyo."No it's not that it's just that.." Jihyo said trying to make him calm but he got angrier and said "Just when I thought you trusted me" he said and walked away leaving the hospital.

Jihyo stood there dumbfounded until someone hugs her.It was the members except Dahyun who was still in bed."Stay strong Jihyo unnie"Tzuyu said."I'm lucky I have you guys because without you guys I would have killed myself"Jihyo said."Hey who said it's too late for that"Jungyeon said."Yahh!!"Nayeon said at Jungyeon."Hahaha"Jihyo burst out laughing.Jihyo's laugh made everyone hugs her even more tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter