Chapter19-Jealous

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon,Nayeon and Jihyo hang out at the cafe in the hospital.They waited there just in case anything happens to Dahyun.

Jungyeon felt bored and decided to play a game."How about we play a game"Jungyeon said excitedly."What game?"Nayeon asked."The word game"Jungyeon said.The word game is Jungyeon's favorite game."Ok I'll start"Jihyo said who recovered from Taecyeon's unexpected outrage."Jokbal"Jihyo said then looked at Nayeon.Nayeon couldn't think and wasn't prepared and so she lost."Ok my turn..Saranghae"Jungyeon said looking at Nayeon.Jihyo answered by saying"Hae..ae...Aaaaa(referring to Got7 'A')They all laughed at Jihyo."Oh! The coffee is ready I'll go get it Jihyo do you want to help me?"Jungyeon asked.Jihyo didn't answer but follows Jungyeon to take the drinks.Then,Nayeon heard something and saw something on Jungyeon's phone.

*1 New message from Ji hee*

Nayeon got frustrated by hearing the name 'Ji hee' it gave her the flashback where she caught Jungyeon and Jungyeon was her first crush so she got jealous.When they arrive with drinks.Nayeon stood up and left them but she said  "I don't want to drink I lose my appetite"before she left.Jungyeon looks confused and Jihyo looked at Jungyeon's phone that wasn't unlocked before they left."It's probably because of this"She pointed at the phone.Jungyeon reads the message and thought that maybe Nayeon got angry because she doesn't want Jungyeon to keep in touch with Ji hee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter