Chapter31-Mina The Black Swan

You're the one for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After a few weeks*

Mina went to the studio to dance.She release stress by dancing ballet.She dances to sad songs and she kept on stopping everytime.She can't get what Chaeyoung said off from her mind.She kept on replaying that moment in her head over,over and over again.

*Meanwhile* *Chaeyoung POV*

I searched for Mina.I felt worried when I can't find her at her room.I missed talking to her so much.I love her but after what happened it's too hard to just move one quickly.I thought of the place she likes to go.So my first guess was the studio because she told me once that she likes to dance at the studio whenever she's stressed out or worried about something.Not suprise as I saw her dancing in the studio.I looked at her and even though she wants to dance she keeps on crying.It's hard to see your loved one crying.So I decided to draw her instead so that she will look beautiful and have some happiness in her rather than sad and sorrow.As I started to draw I saw her falling and touching her ankle.I quickly entered the studio and asked "Mina what happened? Are you ok?"."I twisted my ankle I think"She said.I feel worried even if it's something small.I brought her to the same hospital.The same doctor that managed Dahyun and Tzuyu said "What's wrong with her?"."She said that she might have twisted her ankle".

*(Not from Chaeyoung's POV anymore)

The doctor said "Indeed she did sprained her ankle but it's not to severe unless she keeps on movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter