Call Me

The Hope Is Love

.....The next morning, the two were fast asleep in bed, Taeyeon was laying close behind Tiffany, so close that it was like she was suffocating on Tiffany's hair. Their bodies wouldn't allow any noise or any bright light that peered through the blinds to wake them up.

It took a while for one of them to show signs of life, but finally Taeyeon was the first one to open her eyes. She stretched out both of her arms and silently yawned, covering as she did. She then looked at the girl sleeping next to her and gently her hair. Taeyeon thought that Tiffany was sleeping but was shocked when she turned around. "Good morning, Tae, or should I say precious", Tiffany said with a smile even though she wasn't fully awake yet.

"What?", Taeyeon said as if she didn't have a clue what she was talking about even though she did.

"Good night, precious! Ha, I heard you say it last night", Tiffany teased, making Taeyeon feel embarrassed.

".....Well...I meant it, you are precious"

"You're seriously too much...". Tiffany grabbed the back of her neck and stared at the older girl, "...but I like it". She kissed Taeyeon on the lips before getting out of bed.

"Are you going to work now?", Taeyeon said, hoping that she would say no.

"I don't want to but I have to. I can come back straight after okay?". Tiffany was still in her clothes that she was wearing yesterday, jeans and a hoodie. "Crap. Tae, do you have any clothes I can borrow for work? I can't go looking like this". Taeyeon sighed and got out of bed to look for clothes that would be suitable for Tiffany to wear.

"Here". Taeyeon had the clothes that she would normally wear at the restaurant, black trousers and a black shirt in her hands, but since Tiffany worked in an office, she had to lend her one of her cream coloured blazers as well. "They might be a bit tight though", she said as she handed the clothes to Tiffany.

"Thanks". Tiffany went to get changed and have a quick shower in the bathroom whilst Taeyeon got changed in the bedroom.

30 minutes had passed and Tiffany was still in the bathroom. "You better be ready!". Taeyeon shouted as she loudly knocked on the door, she wasn't mad but was getting impatient. Just as she was about to knock on the door again Tiffany opened it straight away.

"Alright, alright calm down. I'm ready now so we can go". Tiffany walked into the living room then made her way for the front door of Taeyeon's apartment but noticed that Taeyeon was lagging behind and instead of following her she was staring at her so she stopped and looked at the girl behind her. "What. Is there something on my or something?", Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shook her head, she just stood there and admired the black haired girl's backside for a moment.

"Nope. Your is fine", Taeyeon gulped.

"It's okay, I could tell you were staring at my 'cause you like it so much anyway. Now hurry". Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her put of the building.

When they arrived outside of Tiffany's office, it felt like a huge burden for Tiffany to leave Taeyeon since she knew that she would be lonely for the rest of the day. "I hate leaving you",Tiffany groaned. She cupped her hands around Taeyeon's face and leaned in for a long kiss.

"I'll be okay. It's work and you have to go, I don't want you to get fired because of me". They gave each other one last kiss before Tiffany got out of the car and started to power walk towards the tall building. Taeyeon rolled down the window and shouted as loud as she could, "TIFFANY! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR PHONE, IT WAS BUZZING LIKE CRAZY LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING BUT I NEVER LOOKED AT WHO WAS CALLING YOU!". Tiffany turned and gave Taeyeon an 'OK' sign to her. Taeyeon rolled the windows up, "I love you", she whispered as she watched the younger girl rush into work then left to go back to her apartment. 

Tiffany's office

Tiffany was on her break and remembered that Taeyeon told her to check her phone. She looked around to see that her boss wasn't walking around the office as per usual and took her phone out of her pocket. Her jaw opened as soon as she unlocked her phone.

 '5 missed calls from:Jessica'

"Why has she been calling me so much?",she whispered to herself, not knowing that her co-worker, Yoona was peering over her shoulder.

"Who's been calling you? Was is this Taeyeon you've been telling me about". The sound of Yoona's voice made her nearly jump out of her chair.

"No....it's Jessica". Tiffany and Yoona have been working in the same office for a couple of months so Tiffany always felt comfortable with telling her just about everything that was happening in her life.

"Why". Yoona grabbed a chair and sat beside Tiffany

"I don't know. Maybe she wants to meet up again"

"Yeah but she doesn't have to call you five times in one night." Yoona looked at Tiffany with a serious face. "....Maybe she still, you know...", Yoona didn't even have to finish her sentence.

"Yoona, don't even. She has Yuri now...", just saying Yuri's name made Tiffany cringe on the inside, even if she tried to forgive her for being with Jessica whilst they were dating she couldn't.

"Sorry Tiffany", Yoona said quietly. "Go outside, call her. I'll cover for you if anybody gets suspicious"

Tiffany sighed as she stared down at her phone and agreed to Yoona's suggestion, "Fine I'll go".

"Well you better hurry since your break ends in five minutes", Yoona said as she looked at her watch.

"Don't worry, five minutes is all I need to talk some sense into her". Tiffany quickly ran out of the door that led to the staircase. She realized that she didn't have enough time to get fully outside of the building so she just sat down on a step on the quiet staircase. She quickly dialed Jessica's number into her phone and waited for her to pick up.

Jessica's house

Jessica, Krystal, their Dad and Yuri were all eating at dinner at the table. It was a quiet meal together but Mr.Jung  would occasionally try to break the silence. "So Yuri, are you planning on moving in yet? It's like you've just came in here, ate our food, used our water and electricity like nobody's business", Mr.Jung said rudely. Ever since his daughter, Jessica, told him that her and Tiffany had broken up it hurt him as well, he thought of Tiffany as his third daughter even though he didn't realize that Tiffany would visit the house just to have with Jessica a lot of the time, so when Jessica told him what happened he automatically felt anger towards Yuri and disapproved of the relationship.

"Dad!". Jessica was getting irritated as her Dad was letting more of those rude comments slip out of his mouth.

"What, it's true", Mr.Jung's face started getting red as he was getting more frustrated. "She comes out of nowhere and already it's like she has moved in! I knew I should've never gone out on those work trips as often as I do!". Mr.Jung took his plate up to his bedroom so that he could eat in peacefully, he glared at Yuri on his way upstairs, leaving her shocked at what he just said.

"I should go home....", Yuri said.

"You're not going anywhere, it's his problem not yours". Jessica tried comforting her girlfriend by grabbing her hand and it. There was silence until the sound of Jessica's ringtone could be heard from her pocket. She took the phone out to see who was calling

'Incoming call:Tiffany'

"Yes. She's finally called back",Jessica thought. She was still angry at what her Dad said to Yuri but was happy knowing that Tiffany called her back. She quickly ran upstairs to avoid letting Yuri who she was calling. "Hi Tiffany", she said

"Jess, why did you call me so many times, is something wrong?"

 "No but...I just wondered if you were busy".

"So you needed to call me FIVE TIMES at night",

"Sorry for wanting to be close with you. I just want to see you again...and I'm sorry for calling you so much".

Tiffany sighed down the phone, "It's okay, but I wont be able to meet up with you till next week, okay?"

A smile grew on Jessica's face just thinking about seeing her ex's face again, "That sounds great. I'll see you next week then. Bye"

"Bye!",Tiffany cheerfully said before hanging up.

Jessica quickly went downstairs before her girlfriend got curious. "Who was that?", Yuri asked.

"Uuuuh, it was...my boss, he says I have to stay later at work one day next week". Jessica's eyes looked at everything except Yuri which was making it more obvious to tell that she was lying.

"Oh really", Yuri said as she crossed her arms, "Baby, it's so easy to tell that you're lying so tell me".

Just as Jessica was about to come up with another excuse her Dad came downstairs with an empty plate in his hands. He looked at Yuri, "Oh. You're still here I see".

"Don't worry sir, I'm leaving now". Yuri got up and took her plate on the kitchen counter. "Bye Jess", she puled Jessica in for a kiss, in front of Mr.Jung which made him extremely pissed off. He couldn't bare seeing his daughter kiss somebody that he hated so he went up to them and pulled Yuri off of Jessica.

"Get the out of my house! Don't even think of coming back!". He pulled Yuri by her shirt and pushed her out of the house. Jessica was trying to make her Dad let go of Yuri but he was too strong. He slammed the door shut and held his daughter back from trying to go outside.

"Dad get off of me!",Jessica screamed.

"That girl is no good for you!". He finally let go of Jessica and stared at her. "I don't want to see her hurt you", his voice suddenly got softer as he looked at her.

"She would never hurt me! I love her", Jessica said

"Do you? Do you really love her THAT much?"

".....I hate you.....", Jessica said, it was too hard for her to answer his question. She had tears forming in her eyes as she stared into her Father's eyes. She stormed out of the house.

"Where are you going?!", Mr.Jung shouted, still hurt from what Jessica had just confessed. She didn't stop to tell him, she just carried on walking towards her car and then drove off.

Tiffany's office

Tiffany got back into her and Yoona's cubicle. Yoona was eagerly waiting for Tiffany to come back.

"So, what did she say?", Yoona asked as she played around on her swivel chair.

"Well she wants to meet up again next week", Tiffany replied, "but she sounded so desperate to meet up, it was kind of weird".

Yoona gasped out loud, "Oh my god, Tiff!."

"What?"

"She's still in love with you!".........

 

 

 

Oooooo naughty Mr.Jung XD

and just for my curiosity

 "http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/16459" 

 I think I know what the results will be like