Love Drunk

The Hope Is Love

A/N: So this chapter will be from where the first sentence on chapter 1 started off. Basically, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica kept on having little get togethers during the 2 years but Yuri still isn't happy about Jessica and Tiffany meeting up so she keeps on pretending that she is friends with Tiffany just to please Jess. Taeyeon still doesn't know that Jessica is Tiffany's ex and like most if you have guessed, Jessica still has feelings for Tiffany which seem to grow even more. Does Tiffany still have feelings for her too? Will they end up back together?.......


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know Tiffany, you didn't have to invite us to come to your anniversary meal", Jessica said. The three girls were sitting in the taxi that was heading towards their destination. Unfortunately for Yuri, she was sat in the front seat and all she could do was stare into the mirrors in the car to see Jessica and Tiffany happily chatting to one another. It was like they were in there own world.

"Yeah Tiffany, you really didn't have to invite us...", Yuri unenthusiastically muttered under her breath so nobody heard her.

"I know it's our anniversary but Taeyeon is working till half passed eight, so I didn't want to be sat there like a loner"

"She still shouldn't have asked us", Yuri thought. She sat there quietly until they got to their destination.

Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri walked through the bamboo doors of "The Lagoon" where they were welcomed by Taeyeon, who now has short blonde hair. Straight after seeing her girlfriend, Tiffany ran straight into Taeyeon's arms. She rested her chin on the older girl's shoulder before pulling away, "Happy anniversary, Tae. I love you".

"I love you too, Tiff..."The two quickly kissed before Taeyeon noticed that Jessica was rolling her eyes at the pair. She took a glance at the brown haired girl (Jessica) and raised one eyebrow. "Is something wrong, Jess?", Taeyeon asked.

"Me?", she replied as she pointed to herself, Taeyeon nodded back at her. "I'm fine...So are we gonna eat or what?".

Tiffany glanced at her watch, "We have fifteen minutes till Taeyeon's shift is over, for now we'll just get a table and chat until she joins us".

"Okay then, I'll get us a table". Taeyeon looked around the restaurant to see if there was any spare tables in the more secluded areas. She spots one right in the corner, it was in the darker side of the restaurant normally where couples go on dates. "Found one!". She grabbed Tiffany's hand and took the three to their table for four. "Good choice, huh", Taeyeon praised herself.

"As always. You've got good taste for everything, especially when it comes to women", Tiffany proudly said. The three of them sat down on the seats, Yuri sat next to Tiffany and was in front of Jessica, leaving a gap in front of Tiffany for Taeyeon to sit.

"Damn, looks like I've got more customers to serve for a few more minutes..", the blonde haired girl said as she saw more people line up near the doors of the restaurant, she then left to go and serve them.

Tiffany sighed as she watched her girlfriend talk to the customers."She's always working nowadays...", she mumbled, "and whenever she's working, I'm not. I get lonely..."

Jessica moved her eyes up and looked at her ex with sorry eyes. "My poor baby. Stupid Taeyeon leaving her like that. If we were still together she would never be lonely...",Jessica thought, she then continued to read through the menu. For a moment the only sound that filled the space was the quiet music and distorted voices in the background until Jessica looked up and noticed a stranger peering at them from a table not so far away. She was wearing sunglasses and held the menu in front of her face so that was covered. "Uuh there's some weird lady staring at us over there".

Tiffany and Yuri looked in the direction Jessica was pointing. Tiffany face palmed and got up to approach the stranger.

"Don't come any closer!", the woman said in a manly voice, trying not to be recognized by Tiffany

"Look, if you don't want to be spotted by anyone don't come in here with the same sunglasses that you always where whenever you're creeping". Tiffany reached out and aggressively took the glasses off the brown haired girl's face. She let out a heavy breath. "Why are you here Sooyoung?"

"Hey I could get you thrown out for coming up to me like that"

"And I could get you arrested for continuous stalking, but since your my friend I'll let it go. Again. Now why are you here?"

"Good point.... well I just wanted t-". Sooyoung was interrupted by Jessica who came up to her table and was soon followed by Yuri.

"Sooyoung? it's been ages!". Jessica quickly hugged her old friend and smiled

"Hey Jess". Sooyoung smiled back and noticed a familiar face standing behind Jessica. " 'Sup", she said to Yuri as she flicked head up in her usual "cool" style.

"Hey....again", Yuri said.

"Have you two met before?", Tiffany questioned

"Duh! Why else would I say "again"",she thought. "It's a long story".

"Anyways, I just wanted to wish you and Taeyeon a happy anniversary. I mean, if it wasn't for me you two wouldn't even be dating in the first place so I'll accept a round of applause whenever you're ready", Sooyoung arrogantly said, and unexpectedly got a short clap from Tiffany. "Thank you thank you. Isn't Taeyeon supposed to be with you guys as well? I saw her when I came in"

Tiffany looked at her watch and saw that it was just about 8:30. "She should be finished any moment now, we better get back to our table"

"Why? Can't I say hi to the person that got me and you started in the first place". Tiffany jumped when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist. She looked back and saw Taeyeon with a cheesy grin on her face. "Hi Sooyoung", she greeted. "Are you here all alone?". Sooyoung nodded back at Taeyeon. "Well why don't I get a table for five instead, you can join us if you want", Taeyeon kindly offered.

"You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. Let's go get another table". Taeyeon led the way towards a big round table with the rest of the girls following behind. The girls sat down and ordered their food.

Minutes later, their meals had arrived and it wasn't long before Sooyoung finished devouring her sushi but everybody else wasn't even half done yet. "Can you guys please hurry up, it's killing me watching you eat", she complained.

"You're much more bossier than the last time I saw you", Yuri joked

"Aww poor Sooyoung", Tiffany pouted. "You can have the rest of my s-", Tiffany's eyes got wider as she felt something on her leg which gave her stomach a tingling sensation, it was like a thin stick was gliding up and down the side of her calf.

"...I can have your...sushi?", Sooyoung continued.

"Uuuuh...Yes", Tiffany replied. The feeling on her leg was distracting her from thinking. She gulped and quickly looked under the table. She saw the heel of Jessica's stilettoes caressing the skin on her leg. She looked at the older girl who was sat opposite her and slowly shook her head. On the outside it looked like she was desperate for Jessica to stop, but in some way she wanted her to continue doing it.  "Why is she doing this today out of all days? What's wrong with her"

Jessica saw Tiffany shaking her head at her and seductively, but discretely, bit her bottom lip. "You like that don't you, baby", even in Jessica's head she was speaking ily to her ex. Though they weren't being very secretive about the situation, the other girls weren't paying any attention and just continued eating. Tiffany pretended to ignore Jessica's actions and continued talking to the other girls normally.

Eventually, everybody had finished their meals and were ready to go home until Sooyoung had an idea. "Okay so I just thought..."

"Oh god here it comes", Tiffany teased. She has known Sooyoung for too long and knows that her ideas are never good ones.

The tall girl coughed away Tiffany's remark and continued, "...As I was saying. My friend's club will probably be open now, so we could go there for a while if that's cool with everybody and it's not that far away either."

Yuri couldn't bare the thought of being with her "friends" in a club, let alone being in the restaurant with them so she made an excuse not to go. "I have to work tomorrow, so I can't go, sorry guys you're gonna have to have fun without me"

"Like you care if you have work tomorrow, normally you would just call in sick", Jessica said suspiciously

"But I'm tired and I want to have a good sleep tonight. I'll just go home now". Yuri grabbed her coat from the chair and picked up her handbag.

"Whatever, Yuri", Jessica said in a serious tone. She looked up at her girlfriend with an annoyed look on her face.

Yuri sighed and leaned in to kiss the brown haired girl on the cheek only to be rejected by it. "What the hell Jess", she said.

"You're not gonna party with us so you're not gonna get a kiss"

The tension between the two could be felt by the other girls at the table. The longer Yuri stayed standing next to the table, the more uncomfortable the atmosphere got. "Fine", Yuri angrily stated before quickly leaving. The girls were left staring down at the floor awkwardly.

"Soooo...", Sooyoung said to break the awkward silence.

"Let's just go the club", Jessica suggested. She was pissed off at Yuri and was ready to loosen up. The group agreed with Jessica and left the table, then they exited "the lagoon" and walked down to the nightclub.

 

Club Envy

(Yay pictures!)     

As soon as they got into the club Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon went to the packed dance floor. Sooyoung was at the bar taking shots of whatever the bartender gave her, she didn't really care what she was drinking as long as it put her in a good mood.

After a couple minutes of upbeat dancing, the music turned from electronic to r&b.  Usher's "DJ got us fallin' un love" came on. I love this song!", Tiffany shouted into her girlfriend's ear. She immediately took Taeyeon's hand and took her to the part of the dance floor that was less busy. She pulled Taeyeon closer to her body and wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck. Taeyeon took that as a signal to get even closer to Tiffany's body, she put her hands on the younger girls' waist and rubbed her hips against Tiffany's.

"Hmmn". Tiffany continued to moan every time Taeyeon rubbed against her even though her noises were mostly drowned out by the bass of the music. She tilted her head back from pleasure. Tiffany couldn't stand being teased any longer so she grabbed Taeyeon shirt collar and pulled her down to the seats that were at the back of the club

 She sat Taeyeon down and sat on top of her. Taeyeon leaned forward and started  on her Tiffany's soft neck, eliciting more moans from the black haired girl. Their steamy public display of affection wasn't gaining any attention from the other people in the club....except Jessica, who was happily dancing by herself until she witnessed the two. She stood amongst the crowd of loud people and felt tears build up in her eyes. "Why, Tiffany?...You still have no idea what you're doing to me",she thought. She held back her tears and pushed through the crowd till she was at the bar where a very drunk Sooyoung caught her attention.

"Oh my god", Sooyoung gasped.

"What?". Jessica slightly panicked since Sooyoung sounded like she was about to scream at something.

"You look.....sober. I'll uuh buy you errr t-t-ten drinks for free, okay", the drunk girl slurred

"Sooyoung, you can't buy drinks for free". Jessica placed her hand on Sooyoung's shoulder and shook her head, "Tut tut. You better sit down somewhere before you end up unconscious on the floor like you always do whenever you're pissed. I'm not gonna drag you home"

"I won't, I pro-", Sooyoung halted when she felt something coming up before swallowing it back down. "I promise...now get drinking!". The bartender came up to Jessica and asked her what she wanted.

Jessica ordered just about every drink there was, twice. After she finished her last shot she was completely dazed. She was just as drunk as Sooyoung, if not worse. At first she felt happy about letting herself go, but then the alcohol kicked in. She ditched Sooyoung at the bar and stumbled her way to the bathroom. At the same time in the corner of the club, Tiffany pulled away from her passionate kiss with Taeyeon and looked behind her. She could just make out Jessica's figure and immediately got off of her girlfriend to go and help her ex.

In the bathroom Jessica was bent over the sink, splashing her face with cold water. "I knew I shouldn't have drunk that last damn drink", she said to herself. She took deep breaths so that some of her senses would come back to her. Whilst she was breathing heavily against the wall, a worried Tiffany burst through the door.

"Jess, are you okay?". She pulled the drunk girl up by her shoulders so that she was stood straight. "Jess?", she asked again

"No! I'm not okay!", she blurted out. The tears from earlier returned and this time she couldn't hold them back.

"What's wrong. Why are you crying?", she said as she watched the black tears (because of her mascara) roll down the brown haired girls' face.

Jessica looked her ex in eyes, "Because Tiffany....", she whimpered. She grabbed Tiffany's dress and pulled her in closer . The moment Tiffany felt her dressed get tugged she knew where the situation was heading, but didn't try and stop it from happening. Jessica gently kissed Tiffany on the lips. She didn't react to Jessica's kiss at all instead she just stared at her.

"Because what?", Tiffany whispered

"Because....I love you....."..................

 

 

 

 

*LE GASP*! hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing this one :)