Stalkers

The Hope Is Love

Half an hour passed on. Yuri was sat up close to the steering wheel, watching every move that Tiffany and Jessica made, it was like she was watching a drama on TV. They were sat on the table next to the large window, making themselves visible to everybody that saw them. Even though Jessica was sat facing away from Yuri, Tiffany was giving the girl sat opposite to her eye smiles continuously which was making Yuri flustered. "Damn it!" Yuri said as she hit the wheel. "If it weren't for Tiffany wanting to meet up with Jess we could be in bed right now!". Yuri hit her head on the steering wheel again and again but then stopped as she noticed a girl sat in her car 3 parking spaces away from her, she was wearing black sunglasses and had long brown hair and it seemed like she too was looking in the direction of the cafe. Yuri stared at the girl for a couple more seconds, "I wonder if that's the girl Tiffany is dating" Yuri said to herself before turning her head back to the cafe.

In the cafe Tiffany and Jessica were talking like the break up never happened and once again felt comfortable with each other. "Jess,I'm so glad we met up today, aren't you?", the black haired girl said and gave her ex a smile.

"Oh you have no idea" ,Jessica thought. "I'm totally glad", she drank on her coffee before asking Tiffany the one thing she wanted to know even though she knew that things would get awkward. "Tiffany...."

"Yes"

"Do you miss being together....with me?". Jessica immediately face palmed inside her head but on the outside her face was serious. Just as she predicted, things got awkward. Tiffany looked down at the table before answering.

"....I guess I miss talking to you and stuff but I didn't want to meet up to get back together, Jess". It wasn't the answer that Jessica wanted to hear but was glad that she admitted to missing talking to her.

"Then why did you want to see me?".

"Because I hated not being able to make any contact with you. I wanted to kill you when I found out what you did but for some reason I couldn't get over you and not being able to see you just made it harder....and besides, Taeyeon told me how she got over her ex, now she's best friends with her and I want to be like that with you, if you want to..." Tiffany suggested.

"Damn Taeyeon ruining the moment" Jessica thought. "Yeah, I would love to be like that.", she smiled at Tiffany and drank her drink. "So tell me more about this Taeyeon. She must be pretty special to end up with you since you're so damn picky when it comes to girls." Jessica joked, she wasn't interested in Taeyeon but just wanted to know what made Tiffany like her.

"It was kind of like when I first saw you" Tiffany explained

"Please tell me you didn't have the stare"

"I had the stare....". The stare that Tiffany gave Jessica when she first saw her was one that Jessica would never be able to forget, it gave her goose bumps when she saw Tiffany's dark eyes look right into hers. Tiffany continued the story on Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, back in the car park near the cafe, Yuri looked like she was more focused on the girl in the car who also seemed to be spying on Jessica and Tiffany. Her curiosity what becoming too much so she decided to do more investigating. She got out of her car and made her way to the car that the brown haired girl was sat in. "Why am I so nosy?", Yuri whispered to herself. She knocked on the window of the other car, making the girl jump. "Are you spying or something?", Yuri asked

Before she replied the girl rolled down the cars window and titled her sunglasses down from her face. "Who the hell are you?.... and so what if I am. I'm just looking out for a friend". She put her sunglasses back over her eyes.

"A friend huh? what's her name?" Yuri asked.

"Tiffany...why do you care?", she said as she raised her eyebrow.

"I care because SHE used to date MY girlfriend! and they don't look like they're just having a "friendly meeting" ", Yuri said as she pointed her finger towards the cafe.

"Wait, are you Yuri?", the brown haired girl questioned

"So what if I am. Who are you?"

The girl took off her glasses and threw them on the backseat"Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung and I'm awesome but enough about me, I've been told about you."

Yuri suddenly felt interested in what Sooyoung had to say so she leaned in closer to the car. "You know stuff about me,like what?"

"Mostly about how YOU were the reason why Tiffany got her heart broken", Sooyoung said angrily.

"Yeah well....it wasn't my fault!", Yuri replied back. The two were too busy arguing that they didn't notice that Tiffany and Jessica were making their way out of the cafe, but soon Sooyoung glanced at the table which they were no longer sat in.

"Shut up a second. Where did they go". Sooyoung got out of the car for a second to check where they went. To her suprise she saw Tiffany and Jessica on the road across from the car park, which made both of them panic. "Get in before they see us!" Sooyoung quickly jumped back into her car and commanded Yuri to get in with her.

"Wait!" Yuri said. She opened the car door and was about to get in like Sooyoung wanted until she saw Jessica and Tiffany hug each other tightly. "What the " she thought to herself as she watched both of them go their separate ways. Yuri finally got in the car and Sooyoung put her sunglasses back on.

"I think she's gone now....you can go now". Sooyoung thought it was clear for Yuri to leave but Yuri noticed that Jessica was stood still in the parking lot, staring at her car.

"! I think she knows I'm here, she's looking at the license plate on my car, which she knows!", Yuri was in full panic mode. She slid down the car seat as much as possible to avoid being seen.

"Calm down girl. She might have noticed you're car, but she hasn't seen you, right.". Sooyoung tried to make Yuri relax but nothing would work.

"Will you come?", Yuri asked

"Come where?", the question made Sooyoung confused

"To my funeral, you know, when Jess kills me...". They both sat in silence for a couple of seconds till a vibrating sound was heard coming from Yuri's . She didn't even have to look at her phone to know who was calling. She answered the phone. "H-Hi baby".

"Yuri". Jessica already sounded pissed off by just saying her name.

"Yes dear...."

"Where are you? It's strange since your car is parked just across the road from the cafe. You did know that didn't you?"

Yuri decided to go to her girlfriend, she quietly snook out of the car, but didn't close the door behind her.

"What, no goodbye!", Sooyoung shouted, Yuri then waved back at Sooyoung, "that's more like it".

Yuri sighed into her phone, "Jess, look to your left". Jessica did as she was told, her face looked like she was ready to kill somebody and that somebody was definitely Yuri.

"YAH!!!" Jessica marched up to her girlfriend and hit her around the arm.

"Ouch!", Yuri said, grabbing her arm to stop the pain from getting worse

"I knew you would be like this! Being all creepy and sneaking around!".

"I'm sorry. I just...I don't want to lose you to somebody who has clearly moved on from you!". Those words hurt Jessica especially because she knew that Tiffany was getting over her and it showed on her face. Yuri felt guilty about what she said but she couldn't take those words back, "I'm sorry...I just meant that since Tiffany is dating now and if you fell in love with her again, she would be the one breaking your heart. I wouldn't let her or anyone do that to you. Yuri leaned in closer to Jessica, who was still silent, and kissed her on the lips softly. "Let's go home", Yuri put her arm around Jessica's shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "Oh wait we'll have to go separately. See you soon". Yuri got in her car and Jessica got in hers, they both went one after the other.

"Maybe Yuri is right. What if Tiffany really is over me?" .Jessica contemplated the whole journey back home, no matter how concentrated she was on driving, her mind was stuck on one person....Tiffany.......

 

 

 

 

And there is chapter 6 for you all :)