Brother From Another Lover

The Hope Is Love

......The night went by quickly and it was now morning, bright and sunny outside, no clouds. Both off them were laying down face to face, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"Good morning girlfriend", Taeyeon whispered. She was so happy to call Tiffany her girlfriend that nothing could bring her down.

"Good morning, Tae". Tiffany used her hand to brush her hair out of her face and then turned to grab her mobile that was on the beside table. She saw that Yoona had sent her a message, it read:

"Have you asked Jessica yet? Does Taeyeon know about the date? Where are you?.... Did you have last night??? o.O"

"What's up with this girl", Tiffany said humorously.

"What girl?", Taeyeon asked

"It's just Yoona, I guess she wants to play twenty questions". Tiffany started to text back her co-worker, "1.No, 2.No, 3.at Taeyeon's place, 4. ;)...",she texted. Yoona's text also reminded her that she still needed to ask Jessica to bring Yuri along next week as well as asking Taeyeon if she could go too. "Uummm, Tae". She was going to wait till after they got out of bed to ask her but she had already started her sentence.

"Yeah"

"Me and my old friend Jessica are going to meet up next week. I just wanted to know if you would want to come along as well....I think she might be bringing her girl-friend too, but I need to call her just to make sure". Tiffany didn't let Taeyeon know that Jessica was her ex to avoid them feeling uncomfortable when they met.

"Sounds cool. I'll go",Taeyeon replied. She kissed Tiffany on the cheek and then fixed her pillow so that it was more comfortable to lay on. "So where is our double date going to be", she said with a slight giggle. Tiffany panicked since she and Jessica never said where they were going to meet.

"Uuuuuh....I need to go pee". Tiffany got up feeling embarrassed and took her phone to the bathroom.

"She's so cute", Taeyeon thought as she watched her girlfriend rush to the bathroom

Tiffany shut the bathroom door and sat down on the toilet. She quickly dialed Jessica's number and it wasn't long before she picked up.

"Hi Tiffany". Jessica was at Yuri's house and had been staying there ever since her Dad blew up on Yuri, since then Jessica and her Dad haven't spoken to each other.

"Jess, where are we meeting up next week?".

Like Tiffany, Jessica had no idea on where they were going to meet up."Ummmmm....."

"Okay we'll decide that later but, can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

Tiffany wasn't sure how to ask her, so she just blurted it out. "Can you bring Yuri as well?", she bit down lip since she wasn't sure Jessica would be happy about the idea but was surprised at her reaction.

"....Okay",she replied in her normal carefree tone. "Does this mean Taeyeon will be coming too?". A yes was the last thing Jessica wanted to hear but was expecting it, the last thing she wanted to see was Tiffany making physical contact with somebody that wasn't her.

"Yes. Well if that's alright with you..."

"It's fine". She lied, but all she could do was pretend that she was fine with it. "I could get to know more about her....so that means you have to get to know Yuri better as well okay? I really think you two will get long and I want to put the past behind us, we'll make a clean start". Jessica smiled at the thought of imagining her, Tiffany and Yuri getting along together even though she wasn't looking forward to meeting Taeyeon.

Tiffany groaned down the phone, she wasn't prepared to talk to the person that caused Jessica to break her heart.

"Please, Tiff". Just try....for me.. Jessica pouted even though Tiffany couldn't see her.

"You're pouting right now aren't you?". A gentle smile formed on her face.

"Maybe", she mumbled.

"Aww. You still pout when you don't get your own way", Tiffany teased.

"Yup!".Jessica soon had a smile on her face upon hearing her ex like she normally would. The two laughed down the phone until Tiffany heard a noise coming from Taeyeon's bedroom.

"TIFFANY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE! DO YOU NEED HELP?", Taeyeon shouted

Tiffany took the phone away from her ear and covered it with her hand, "NO, I'M FINE, TAE!".She put the phone back to her ear, "Sorry about that. Um I think I'm gonna have to go soon". Tiffany slammed the toilet lid down and flushed the toilet.

"Are you on the toilet?"

Tiffany didn't know how to answer back to that question so she said nothing.

"....I'll take that as a yes then.",Jessica said. "Oh and before you go, I've decided on where to go next week"

"You have?...where?"

"The bowling alley. I remember how much you liked to go there when we were together. It'll be fun, I just need to tell Yuri when she gets back".

Tiffany was happy about Jessica's choice because she would always win when they used to go bowling together. "Are you sure you want to lose?", Tiffany mocked.

"Well if I was you I wouldn't be so confident on winning, Yuri is a pro at these kind of things, so you'll have to beat her. "

"I can beat Yuri any day",Tiffany confidently thought to herself. "Challenge accepted. Anyways I better get going now, Taeyeon's waiting for me."

Jessica rolled her eyes, she was annoyed that Taeyeon was the reason why the conversation was so rushed. She sighed, "Fine. I'll see you two next week, bye".

"Bye bye". They both hung up on each other at the same time. Tiffany quickly exited the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. She belly flopped onto the bed which made Taeyeon bounce up on the mattress.

"You seem much more excited now....I guess you really did need to pee", Taeyeon joked, causing Tiffany to lightly push her.

"Shut up", Tiffany playfully said.

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep now". Taeyeon pulled the covers over her and turned so her back was facing her girlfriend. "And why did you take your phone?".

"Because I called Jessica to decide where we are going next week". A smile grew on Tiffany's face, she was hoping that Taeyeon would like the idea of a little friendly competition.

"Where are we going then". Taeyeon was still faced away from Tiffany but was still wide awake.

"....Bowling". As soon as Taeyeon heard bowling she immediately turned round and looked at her girlfriend with a shocked  face.

"Bowling?", Taeyeon asked.

"Don't you like it?", Tiffany said, slightly disappointed at Taeyeon's reaction.

"I like it but I can't play. I really can't play. I'll go but we'll just lose for sure".

"Don't worry, Tae, you've got me on our team and Jessica at it too so we'll be even", Tiffany said as she moved her body closer to the older girl's, "and if we lose, we'll lose together", she whispered before giving Taeyeon a kiss on her forehead. "I love you".

"I love you too...now let me sleep". Taeyeon slid underneath the covers and soon fell asleep again, leaving Tiffany staring at her silently.

"Sleep tight, even though it is 11:00 am". Tiffany got off the bed and smiled at Taeyeon before quietly leaving the room to go get her breakfast...

Yuri's house

Jessica was sat down on the floor watch tv, she was waiting for Yuri to come back home after she left to go out shopping with her brother, Dae-ho, like Yuri he had the same colour hair and was extremely good looking just like his sister. They spent a lot of time together as kids and still do now, Yuri would tell him everything that happens in her life and he would tell Yuri everything that happens in his life even though he had a reputation as a bad boy.

A few minutes later, a loud Yuri and Dae-ho burst through the door laughing together, holding bags full of things that were probably unnecessary. "Hey babe", Yuri said as she put the bags down on the wooden floor.

"Hey baby", Jessica said

"Morning, Jess", Dae-ho cheerfully said, giving a wave to the blonde girl sat on the floor. "You know that there are chairs to sit on right?".

"Yeah, but I decided to be a rebel today", she joked. She got up, walked towards Yuri and grabbed both of her hands. "Can I ask you something?", she said as she  swung her and Yuri's hands.

"What is it?"

Jessica turned her head and looked at Dae-ho who was staring at the two and signaled him to leave by turning her eyes to the direction of the stairs. "What", he said in a confused tone until he got what Jessica was trying to tell him. "Oooh, you want me to leave", but he didn't move an inch

"Dae, just go upstairs", Yuri said.

"Ugh alright". He walked on the first step but stopped, "Jess, you only know she's gonna tell me striaght after you've done talking with her don't you", he said with a cheeky grin before going up.

Jessica diverted her eyes back to Yuri, "Yuri....."

"Yes"

"Come bowling with me next friday". Jessica had a plan, which was not to tell Yuri about the fact that she arranged to meet up with Taeyeon and Tiffany so it would look like a coincidence on the day.

Yuri raised her eyebrow and moved her head back, "Huh? we hardly ever go bowling, why now?".

"Uuuuh, because...I saw people playing it on....a tv show".

Yuri could tell Jessica was lying straight away because her eyes were moving in all directions. She let go of her hands and crossed her arms, "What's the real reason"

"You want the real reason?", Jessica said, pretending to be cool

"Yup"

"Fine then. We never go out together and I just want to spend more time with you, that's why". Yuri seemed pretty convinced by Jessica's answers and decided not to ask anymore questions.

"Jess you're so sweet". Yuri cupped her girlfriend's face and gave her a long kiss on the lips. "But you know you're going to lose to me, right". They looked at each other and cutely grinned until they heard a voice coming from the stairs.

"Eeeew get a room!", Dae-ho teased as he watched his sister and her girlfriend kiss in the living room.

"You're like a kid!", Yuri shouted before resting her palm on her forehead and letting out a heavy sigh.

"And I always will be!", he teased. He walked down stairs and put on a black cap, he titled it to the side so he would seem cool even though Yuri could see right through his "bad boy" attitude. "I'm going out. See you when I get back". Dae-ho opened the door and stepped outside. Yuri thought he was gone until he popped his head around the door, "and I'm going bowling too".

"YOU'RE NOT COMI-", before Yuri could finish her sentence, Dae-ho slammed the door and left.

"Don't worry. He will be the least of our worries", Jessica said as she placed her hand on Yuri's shoulder

"What's that supposed to mean?", Yuri asked

"N-Nothing". Jessica let go of her shoulder and walked back to the tv, leaving Yuri still stood at the door confused. Whilst Jessica was sat down alone, she whipped out her phone and started to text Tiffany. "Yuri's coming!.....but she doesn't know that you and Taeyeon are gonna b there though.... :/",she texted, occasionally looking back to make sure that Yuri wasn't looking.

A few moments later, she got a reply back from Tiffany saying:

"Oh...."

Jessica had a worried look on her face about the plan and was having second thoughts, "but Yuri is smart, she'll notice that something is fishy...".

"Well we'll just pretend like it's a coincidence", Tiffany texted

"You sure?"

"100%! Don't panic, Jess :)"

 "I won't :D You should be the one panicking. Me, You, Taeyeon, Yuri.....IT'S ON!!"........

 

 

 

This chapter was kind of slow if you get what I mean but I promise the next chapter will be more exciting and I also want to put Dae-ho in just a little more, but not a whole lot, it's only cause I needed someone other that Jessica to stir things up  hehe :D