The First Date

The Hope Is Love

The next day, Tiffany was anxiously waiting to get a text from her date, instead she got one from cupid.

"It's nearly 7 Fany-ah! you better start to get your out of the house.....you are still at home aren't you?.....and you should thank me for setting this whole date up in the first place! ^^ good luck, I'll text you later to see how much you embarrassed yourself XD"Sooyoung wrote

Tiffany was going to text back but then heard the beeping from the taxi waiting outside, she went to her window and peeped outside through the closed blinds. "Oh crap I'm not ready yet" She whispered at herself.  She quickly grabbed her white handbag and exited her house remembering to take everything....except her phone. It was raining, like it normally does when Tiffany goes out anywhere so she  had to run into the taxi, and she wasn't pleased about it especially tonight. In the taxi she reapplied her makeup  even though it didn't need doing again. After she finished doing her makeup all she could do was wait nervously until she arrived at her destination.

When she arrived, she saw Taeyeon stood outside the restaurant underneath her umbrella. Taeyeon was basically dressed in her work outfit, well it was her work outfit minus the flower garland, black shirt and black trousers. A smile grew on Taeyeon's face as she saw her date step out of the taxi and run towards her.

"Hey Tiffany....you look...beautiful" Taeyeon said to Tiffany, earning her an eye smile from the black haired girl.

"Hi....are you in your work clothes?" Tiffany asked, raising an eyebrow

"Uummm, yes but it's only cause I was asked to stay a little longer and i didn't want you to wait"

"Awww she's so sweet"  Tiffany thought in her head. "You should've waited inside for me instead of being out in the cold rain" She suggested

"I know but I didn't want you to feel like I was an idiot, and since it's our first date I wanted us to walk in together" Taeyeon replied.

"Date?", In Tiffany's  head she knew it was a date but she only thought that Taeyeon saw it as a get together.

"Well I thought it was a date, unless I thought wrong" Taeyeon answered back confidently, but in her mind she hoped that Tiffany really see it as a date.

"Oh....well then I guess it is a date!" Tiffany replied with a smile, linking her arms in Taeyeon's as they stepped into the dim lighted restaurant.

Minutes went on for the two, as they ate they shared stories on their own lives and got to know each other more, like a couple normally does whilst staring deeply into each other's eyes. "Those damn eyes. She's killing me" Tiffany thought as she carried on eating her kimchi. Taeyeon who was also lost in her date's eyes, "Kim Taeyeon you lucky girl" was curious on Tiffany's "dead ex", Jessica and wanted to know about how she "died".

"You know how your  friend said that I reminded you of your ex....it is okay to ask you this right?" Taeyeon paused, she was then regretting asking her the question.

"Ummm I guess", Tiffany hesitated for she couldn't remember what Taeyeon was referring to even though it was just the night before

".....How did she, you know...." She didn't want to say anything else and be offensive, but since she paused a lot it gave Tiffany time to think of a some knid of excuse.

"She was...allergic....very allergic to cucumbers....she ate a meal one day....and there was some cucumber in it, but she didn't know....." There was a long pause before anyone spoke. "But I'm over it......over her" Tiffany said as she looked down to the side, "Time to move on.....that's why I'm here! what about you're past lovers?"

"Well the last girl I was with, which was a year ago, cheated on me" The brown haired girl said. When she mentioned being cheated on Tiffany suddenly got more interested on the topic. "Turns out she'd been pretty much  in love with this other girl while she was "in love"  with me"

"That's strange" Tiffany accidently said out loud, now noticing that hers and Taeyeon's situation were basically the same, both being left for somebody better. She grew more curious and started to question her date on her past relationship, "So do you still talk to her?" she asked.

"Huh? Yeah. We're practically best friends now. She's still with the girl she left me for but I'm cool with it, but it was ages since we talked to each other that I finally realized I should at least try communicating with her again." Taeyeon said before drinking her cola

"What did she say when you first contacted her again?" Tiffany asked, she wanted to know what Taeyeon did but at the same time it was like she was getting advice from her, and secretly thought of trying to talk to Jessica again. 

"She was shocked but sounded pleased at the same time, we both were awkward at first but it didn't' take long to get comfortable speaking to each other"

"Screw it I'm gonna call Jess when I get home", Tiffany thought whilst grabbing another piece of  kimchi with her chopsticks and emptying it into .

It was now 9:00PM. They both finished eating ages ago but were still talking, then Taeyeon noticed everyone else it the restaurant was leaving and the cleaners started to appear. "I think we should go now. I really don't wanna" Taeyeon said as she pouted and gave her puppy dog eyes to Tiffany, who was pulling the exact face, causing both  of them to laugh.

"Ugh. I'll see you again though wont I?"

"Absolutely!" Taeyeon said then looked out of the window, "Crap, it's still raining."

" I haven't called a taxi" Tiffany panicked as she rummaged through her handbag noticing the her phone wasn't there, making her face palm.

"I-I'll give you a lift if you want, I don't mind at all, and I'll take advantage of any extra time I can have with you" Taeyeon suggested with a dorky face.

"You dork! Sometimes I wonder how I even wanted to go on this date with you"

"What am I that bad?"

"Nope, you're too good" Tiffany said, making Taeyeon grin like crazy. "Let's go". They both ran to Taeyeon's car underneath the umbrella they walked together in.

They finally arrived outside Tiffany's house.

"Thanks for the lift Taeyeon. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather get a lift back home to other than you....Next week same time?" Tiffany asked, hoping for a yes.

"I'll be there. See you next week" Taeyeon said

"Bye!" Tiffany shouted as she got out of the car and went straight into the wet weather, sprinting for her front door until she was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Tiffany! You forgot your bag!" Taeyeon screamed while holding up Tiffany's bag in her hand. Tiffany immediately came running back for her bag.

"Ah, thanks!" Tiffany said as she was once again stood next to Taeyeon in the rain. She grabbed the strap to her bag, but Taeyeon wouldn't let go. "Hey this isn't funny  anym-" She stopped as she felt Taeyeon's lips on her cheek. Tiffany was in shock or more like a dream. "Oh.My.God! She kissed me!". Tiffany stood in silence for a second before feeling the weight of the bag make her arm drop.

"Aren't you going?" Taeyeon teased as she got into her car, starting her engine. She gave Tiffany a wave before driving off.

Tiffany finally got into her house, remembering that she had something to do........

 

In the Jung household Jessica was in the middle of making love to Yuri, again.

"Mmmmn Yuri!" Jessica moaned. "Go harder!" She yelled before being interrupted.

*bzzzzzzztt* *bzzzzzzzzt*

Jessica, who was in her bra and underwear pulled away from Yuri on the bed to attend to her phone. "What the". It didn't take a second for Jessica to recognize the number. "Tiffany"

Yuri sat up and started aggressively kissing Jessica's neck. "Who would call now? Don't they know that 9:45 is our y time" Yuri ily grinned while attempting to pull Jessica back down on the bed. Jessica wasn't paying attention to her girlfriend, even though she wanted to have y time with Yuri her  nerves kicked in too much.

".....T-Tiffany?...."........

 

 

 

 

if there are any mistakes it's because i didn't read it through properly....SORRY!!