Loved You Part 2

The Hope Is Love

......

"2 messages?" Jessica whispered to herself.  All she could do was watch Tiffany leave, she couldn't chase after her because she knew the reason why Tiffany was so upset. "Yuri!" she shouted in her. Jessica ran up stairs to look at the messages sent to her by her other lover, leaving Krystal still stood in front of the entrance to the house with a confused look on her face.

"Who's Yuri? Oh well I take it that I can stay", Krystal said to herself before contently skipping into her dry house, jumping on the sofa and returning to her TV program.

In Jessica's bedroom the first thing she did was look on her bed, only to be greeted by the ring she bought for her girlfriend, well more like ex, and her phone which was left open at one of the texts that was sent to her from Yuri. Jessica stared at the messages but then noticed the red flashing light appear on her blackberry.

You have 1 new message from: Tiffany

"Oh great, let's see what she has to say now" Jessica said sarcastically,but on the inside her heart was breaking. She never wanted to fall in love with Yuri, but she made her feel like she was the only person in her life that mattered, Tiffany made her feel that way too but being the caring person she is, well Jessica just wanted ALL of Tiffany's attention. She took a careful look at the message.

"......We're done......"

Jessica felt tears form in her dark eyes, making her vision blurry. She bit her teeth together so hard till they felt like they were cracking. She grabbed the ring that was left on her pillow and squeezed it in hand before dropping it back onto her bed. Without saying a word she sighed and left then went downstairs to watch TV with her sister, hoping Krystal would brighten her mood.

"What's wrong Jess?.....have you been crying?" Krystal asked, before adding, "and who's this Yuri girl that you were screaming earlier?"

"You heard me?" Jessica said whilst wiping her eyes to stop tears from falling, not remembering what exactly happened at the time

"Well duh I was there, standing outside, in the rain, cold, shaking....remember" Krystal joked, but she was the only one to laugh.

"Well Yuri is nobody you should be concerned about. I'm going to bed, and you should too......and give me my damn money back!" Jessica said while attacking Krystal's pockets, searching for the 20,000 won that she gave to her.

"Don't tell me you spent it already!" Jessica snapped at her sister  but soon gave up looking since she was too tired so she went up to her bedroom. She got changed into her matching light pink pajamas, but before she went away to dreamland, she grabbed her phone and dialed Yuri's number.

"Hey baby is there something wrong" Yuri groaned 

"She knows. Tiffany knows.....". The words found it hard to come out of Jessica's mouth

"So that means you're....."

"Over, yes we're.....done"

"You sound so upset"

"Of course I'm upset" Jessica snapped, "15 months, Yuri! I asked her to be with me forever. It's like us being together for that amount of time and you found out that I was with somebody you didn't even know for 4 months! I love you to death but please just understand why I am so upset. I gotta go babe.....bye" Jessica was preparing to hang up.

"Jessi!" Yuri's voice called out

"What?" Jessica replied

"I love you more than anyone else in the world, and if you ever do find anyone else better than me, someone that loves you or treats you better than I do, just leave me.....I love you".

For a moment Jessica was left speechless, at that moment she realized why she fell for Yuri in the first place. "I love you too", she said as she took the phone away from her ear and hung up. She slid into her covers and slowly drifted to sleep after she shut her bedroom door and turn out the lights.

While Jessica felt warmth in her stomach left by Yuri's words, Tiffany wasn't feeling anything but hate and anger inside. It was 2:00AM but she was wide awake, she couldn't sleep with a broken heart. She grabbed her phone and decided to text her friend Sunny, who at the time was dating Tiffany's old friend, Sooyoung. Her thumbs were hitting the keypad so hard it was like the phone was having to take in all of Tiffany's anger.

"Hi Sunny....I wasn't sure if you as awake or not so I just decided to text you.....I just wanted to tell you that I've broke up with Jessica. She cheated on me with some kid named Yuri :( I could kill her right now"

5 minutes went by and Tiffany still had no reply until she heard her phone ring.

*ring* *ring*

Tiffany looked at her phone and  saw that it was Sunny calling.

"Fany are you okay? Me and Sooyoung have just come out of the club, we were heading home but I can come round if you want." Sunny said as she was trying to comfort her friend but was then interrupted by her girlfriend, who was drunk.

"HEEEEEY FANY FANY TIPPANIIIIIIII!!!!! WE SHOULD MEET UP SOME TIME TO CATCH UP, I'VE MISSED YOOUUUU!!!!" Sooyoung blurted out as she took the phone off of Sunny. 

"Hey Sooyoung, I've missed you too" Tiffany said as a smile formed on her face, there was always something about Sooyoung's voice that comforted her even if she was drunk.

"YAAAH! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" screamed Sunny as she snatched her phone back. "Sorry about that Fany she's just had a little too much to drink tonight. You know I've never really liked Jessica anyway, anyone who has a brain would know that you are the most caring person on earth, it's her loss. I know you'll find love again, it may not be now or even in the next 2 years but you'll find someone who wont do something like that to you."

"Thanks Sunny. When you say it like that you actually give me hope, and you're right it's definitely her loss." Tiffany said. Her mood was finally getting lifted and she as starting to feel drowsy.

"Sorry Fany I gotta go, Sooyoung's lying down in the middle of the floor and I'm probably gonna be dragging her all the way home"

"I remember being the one who had to drag her home after a night out. It's so fun!" Tiffany sarcastically said as she teased Sunny. "I'll let you get to work now, and thanks for the little talk. I needed it. Bye"

"Bye Fany!"  Sunny giggled

Tiffany finally fell asleep as soon as her head hit her pillow.

The next day. It was 1:00PM and Tiffany was still in bed.

"Tiffany wake up you've got a present!" Her Dad shouted.

"mmmmm" Tiffany groaned, reluctant to move out of bed. "Coming!" She shouted back.. She ran down to see a small jewelry box. She recognized everything about the box, the black fabric, the size and even the silver writing of the company it came from on the top. "She didn't!" Tiffany thought. She grabbed the box and opened it, and as expected found the white gold ring that Jessica gave her when they were together, but also in the box there was  something written on a small piece of paper.

It read: "I'm sorry"

Tiffany immediately screwed the paper up and threw it in the bin, however she kept the ring, she never wore it, just kept it as a reminder of what Jessica did to her and looked at it every time she thought of her ex, it helped her get over her but she looked at that ring just about every day for the next couple of months. When she got lonely she always thought of Jessica holding her tight in bed, but then she soon realized that she probably was never going to feel her being held by Jessica again...she had someone else now.....


End of Tiffany's flashback

"So yeah, that's how it happened" Tiffany said to Sooyoung, it hurt to tell her the story but it made her feel better since she was letting everything out.

"Ooooooh, I get it now. I was too drunk to remember what Sunny said to me after I was conscious again" Sooyoung said, everything was more clear to her now that Tiffany went through the story. "Well that's now in the past. Time to think about now!" Sooyoung said in a positive tone of voice, "and now is for you to pay for the meal" she said with a smile. "Let's get Taeyeon......TAEYEON!!!" she shouted, making everyone else in the restaurant direct their stares at Sooyoung and Tiffany's table.

"Wow, she's still a loud kid" Tiffany thought while glaring at Sooyoung, wanting her to shut  up. Her glare quickly faded into an eye smile as soon as she spotted Taeyeon coming closer to their  table.

"Who are you smiling a-, oooh that's a 'here she comes' face. Tiffany Hwang I've known you too long. Just admit it, you like her, you don't just make that face at just anybody",Sooyoung said, wanting Tiffany to confess her short lived feelings.

"Fine yes,I guess I find her attractive, but I don't even know her, she could just be another Jessica..." Tiffany murmured Jessica's name and looked down at the table.

"Fany it's been 7 months since you've even touched a girl let alone date them, enough with the 'she's probably like Jessica' crap, what if she's not. She could be the most amazing girl in the world and you're just willing to let that go?....Oh hi Taeyeon", Sooyoung quickly turned her  head as she noticed Taeyeon was stood by their table with a grin  on her face.

"You're ready to pay right? It'll be 25,000 won please" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung

"Uuuuh well actually she's paying" Sooyoung quickly stretched her arm out and pointed to her friend. "Her name is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang"

"Shut up Sooyoung!" Tiffany angrily whispered, leaving Taeyeon confused at the whole situation between the two.

Ignoring Tiffany, Sooyoung managed to slip in another sentence to Taeyeon, "If you haven't got anything to do when you finish work or even tomorrow, my friend, Tiffany who lives at number 11 on st- ooow!" Sooyoung was interrupted by a heel that dug into her shin, it was Tiffany's way of getting her to shut up. "Like I was saying, my friend would like to get to know you more....because you remind her of her ex.....that passed away" Sooyoung lied about Jessica but it was convincing enough to make Taeyeon fall for it.

"I'm so sorry about that....I'll be happy to get to know you more. I can't go tonight but I leave early tomorrow so we can meet then, does 7 sound good?" Taeyeon gently asked Tiffany, making Tiffany's heart pound even faster

"It- it's fine" She replied with a smile.

Taeyeon took away the plates on the table and went to take them back to the kitchen, leaving Sooyoung praising herself in her head, "You've done it again Sooyoung. I might as well rename myself Choi Cupid. Gosh I'm awesome"

"Looks like someone has got a date." Sooyoung teased Tiffany, as they both got up from their seats that she had been sat in for about 3 and a half hours.

Tiffany stood still for a moment still in shock about the plans made for tomorrow and thought,

"A date with Taeyeon huh"..........

 

 

 

 

I actually have nothing to say right now lololol