Hungry?

The Hope Is Love

It was the day of Taeyeon and Tiffany's 2nd anniversary, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica decided to stop by the restaurant Taeyeon worked at, "The Lagoon", which was the first place they set eyes on each other....


2 years ago

Tiffany and her old friend from college, Sooyoung, went out to catch up on what they have been doing for the past few years, about their jobs, family and lives. They both sat opposite to each other on a small, dark brown table. "The Lagoon" was popular because of its beach theme, surf boards on the walls, coconuts on every table that there was, dark lighting throughout the restaurant and bright, colourful neck garlands on all of the employees....it was a policy.

"I knew I should've ate more before we got here damn it!" Sooyoung complained, impatiently tapping her fingers on the table whilst Tiffany was looking through the menu, "Can you please hurry and pick something, my stomach feels like its eating itself" Sooyoung said.

"It probably is" Tiffany chuckled to herself, still looking at the menu.

"I can leave if you want" Sooyoung threatened, preparing to stand up.

"Woah. Sooyoung are you okay?" Tiffany said in a suprised tone, "I've never seen you want to refuse a free meal".

"Free meal huh? Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer.....you said free right? As in me not having to pay, AT ALL" Sooyoung had a shocked expression on her face since it's normally her that pays for everything.

"Yup! Anything you want, I'll pay." Tiffany replied, those words were good enough for Sooyoung to be left smiling the whole night.

"Aah you really are the best ,Fany!" Sooyoung happily said

A few minutes later, the two girls saw a figure approaching their table. "If that isn't the waiter I'm gon-" before Sooyoung said or did anything she was stopped by Tiffany who gave a light punch on her arm. "Ouch! Sorry for being hungry" Sooyoung sarcastically murmured. After Tiffany calmed Sooyoung down, a girl who looked to be in her early 20s stepped up to their table, her brown hair which just passed below her shoulders made her stand out from the black shirt and trousers she was wearing, even the pink and white garland wrapped around her neck didn't seem like anything special compared to her angelic looks. All Sooyoung was thinking was, "Hallelujah! the food angel has arrived" as she looked at the waitress, however Tiffany was looking at her in a different way. "She's so beautiful" Tiffany thought.

"Sorry for the wait girls" She said with a smile, "I'm Taeyeon, I'll be your waitress for the night, what can I get ya?"

"Uuuuummm". Even though Tiffany had been staring at the menu for God knows how long, her mind when blank as Taeyeon stared directly into her eyes. For Taeyeon, she was just doing her job as normal but Tiffany felt her heart pound.

"I can come back if you're still not sure" Taeyeon suggested whilst Tiffany was still trying to get back on her train of thought.

"Nonononono!! You're not leaving. I need food, okay! It's been exactly an hour and a half since my last meal. That's way too long for me" Sooyoung couldn't wait anymore and just exploded. "Pizza! pizza! you've got pizza haven't you, chicken pizza?"

"Yes we have pizza, and how many?" Taeyeon asked as she giggled, Sooyoung was becoming so desperate for food that it was obvious to everyone that walked passed their table.

"Uh....two chicken pizzas, one extra large and one large please"

"Alright then, I'll just get some drinks and your pizza should be here in no time" Taeyeon said leaving the two with a bright smile

It took some time but Tiffany finally grasped onto what happened, "I know you like food but even I don't think you can handle an extra large pizza"

"Oh. who said that?" Sooyoung was acting suprised as she looked around her surroundings, "oh, hi Tiffany, glad to see that your conscience came back into your body. Anyway I was just gonna say that we're going to share the pizza and then I ordered another one to eat later, for myself of course" Tiffany looked puzzled as she was slowly returning to reality. "And don't think I didn't notice those looks you were giving Taeyeon. I've known you for ages I could tell what you were thinking, 'My God she's perfect'" Sooyoung laughed as she mocked her friend, Tiffany also laughed but knew that Sooyoung was 100% correct on what she was thinking.

"Am I that obvious?" Tiffany asked

"Definitely" Sooyoung replied. "Oh look it's Taeyeon" Sooyoung then looked at Tiffany and clicked her fingers in front of her friend's face,"Don't leave me on my own again!" she joked. She's going, she's going......and she's gone, Sooyoung thought. Tiffany was again lost in Taeyeon's dark eyes, leaving Sooyoung annoyed, Okay now she's pissing me off, this girl's pretty but not THAT pretty, at least we have our drinks now, Sooyoung thought to herself, then her eyes got a lot brighter when she noticed another waitress walking with Taeyeon carrying the pizzas. "But it's only been like 15 minutes" Sooyoung sounded shocked.

"Yeah, but I could tell how hungry you were so I put your orders in first" Taeyeon smiled as she placed the food and drinks on the table. "Is your friend okay?" looking at Tiffany who appeared to be dead, her eyes were the only things that moved, but even they were struggling to move away from Taeyeon's eyes.

"You're fi-" Tiffany's eyes grew twice as big, she quickly corrected her mistake, "I'm fine, I'm fine!...thanks for asking" she went into panic mode and just wanted Taeyeon to leave to save her from further embarrassment. Luckily for her Taeyeon left without saying a word.

"HAHAAHAHAHA! What the hell was that?! looks like you freaked her out, 'you're fine', seriously!? I gotta go to the toilet, don't do anything I wouldn't....oh wait. You did!" Sooyoung left the table leaving Tiffany silent but irritated at her mistake.

"You're fine. what's wrong with you Fany? why am I always like this around girls I like" Tiffany sighed to herself whilst shaking her head gently.

 

20 minutes later, the two were almost done with their meal and Sooyoung finally calmed down.

"I haven't asked you yet but how are you and Jessica? Do you even talk her now?" .Sooyoung knew she shouldn't have asked that question the moment Tiffany replied.

"Jessica...."she whispered

 

 

 

well that took longer than expected. sorry for the wait. i probably spent 2 hours all together just staring at my laptop screen.the next chapter will be another flashback probably ty and most likely will be longer as well so please keep reading and comment :D