Familiar faces Flashback Part 5

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry about disappearing for a while, I've finished exams now! (I have for about two weeks now oops sorry forgot to say) so I can update more now and be more active! Please read the a/n at the end :)   **words in bold are thoughts**   i added a cover photo thingy now!   first half update- 7/7 (it's 1:57am cries why am I awake T^T ) Second half update-9/7 (read a/n at the end, I'm v sad with this update :'( }   Also, SHOUT OUT TO KPOPFLOWER FOR UPVOTING THIS FIC! you the real mvp ^-^ (also go check out her stories too, they're fab!) _______________________

[Jisoo P.O.V]

All I could do was stand still and watch as the vans drove away out of sight, and as Jun was in one of them, out of my life. Because of the argument, it felt like I was pushing him away thus using the metaphor of him leaving my life just like he left in the car.

Why would I say those horrible things about Jun's relationship to him like that? Stupid Jisoo! I mean, I don't even think those things about it! I guess when you get angry you really do say things you don't mean. Wonwoo and Jun are so genuine to each other and have such a nice relationship I'm slightly jealous of it at this moment in time, how do they get to spend so much time together? I barely have time with Jeonghan anymore... it's probably just because of having to help Soonyoung out so much now we're getting busy? "Stop lying to yourself Jisoo, you know there's more to it than that"

Guilt started to fill me up and I want to apologise for shouting and saying things I didn't mean to him but I can't help but keep thinking over what he said about Jeonghan.

How can he so strongly accuse Jeonghan of cheating on me? 

I'm still upset about that but how can he say that? What evidence does he have? Where did he get that from? I know Jun's not a liar and he's never lie to me so who told him that? With Hannie being away so much I'm starting to doubt the situation slightly and maybe Jun's right?
No! Jisoo, Jeonghan wouldn't do that because we've been in our relationship for a long time so if he did do anything of the sort he'd tell me, we tell each other all our secrets, we don't hide anything from each other... 

That's when I remembered about Jun saying about Jeonghan and his parents. He had been to visit them recently, he told me so. I started to make my way down the street, who knows yet I don't want to go to the coffee shop in a bad mood but my legs hurt and I need to sit down. Either way without a second thought I reached into my right back pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone and started to search through my contacts until I found "Hannie ♥️" and pressed the dial button.

~ring ring~ (default thinks of songs with ring ring in it) 

"...hello?"

"Hannie! Hey how are you? I didn't see you this morning", I said enthusiastically as soon as I heard the response.

"Ah Jisoo babe! I'm good thank you and I know I'm sorry, I had to go somewhere early"

"Oh yeah you did say you were visiting your parents sometime soon didn't you?"

"Visiting my parents? When did I sa- *coughs* oh yeah! I went to town to meet up with them then go back to their apartment"

"So you're with them now?"

"...yeah, why are you asking soo-ah?"

"Could I talk to them?"

"Um... They're a bit busy at the moment, yeah they're busy! Mum's (I'm British don't judge XD) making food and dad...Uh...dad is in the back porch gardening?"

Jisoo, being as naive as he is, didn't pick up on the last part sounding more like a question than an answer.

" Oh okay, no worries, tell them I said hi. Your father always did like gardening didn't he? He loves plants and flowers", I told him.

"Uh.. Yeah! He finds them really interesting and fascinating you know, all the colours and shapes and that", he replied.

"That's cool. Sorry it was all of a sudden but I thought I'd ask as Jun brought it up"

"Brought what up?...", Jeonghan asked, his tones changing from unsure to slightly suspicious now.

"He said to me earlier to ask about your parents as you haven't seen them in a while so yeah, how are they?"

"Oh right and uh... they're doing alright I guess thanks-" 

As I was about to reply, I heard a muffled voice in the background which sounded like a girl's voice asking him where something was and a bit of shuffling. 

"Who's that?", I asked. " you're with someone?"

"Who's who?" He said sounding falsely confused, however again Jisoo didn't pick up on it.

"The girl with you? I can hear her voice, it's too high toned to be your mothers and last time I checked your younger sister was on holidays a few days ago with her friends in Europe?"

"Oh uh" why does Hannie sounds like he's panicking slightly? "it's not my sister.. It's my, my favourite cousin Somin. I've talked about her before?"

"Why do you sound like you're panicking? And the one who likes to travel? The one who lives in America?"

"Yeah that one and I panicked because I thought you'd forgotten her "

"Oh I see, tell her I said hi also and that's she should always remember to wear sun cream as its getting hotter now especially because she here now and this weather is hotter than America at the moment"

As I was about to say something else because I wasn't looking where I was going as I was looking at the ground the ground the whole time I bumped into someone.

"Ouch my shoulder" the unknown person spoke up as I looked up at her and she was rubbing her right shoulder and I bumped her with my right also.

"Hang on give me a minute", I said to the girl; "Jeonghan I'm going to have to call you back", I said and he replied " okay, I have to go too now anyway, my uh dad is making me help my mum with the cooking, bye!" And with that Jeonghan hung up. "Oh, that was quick" I thought to myself. 

I turned back to look at the girl I bumped, "I'm sorry, are you okay?", I asked her ful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter