Meet the fathers-The reason why I'm here (pt 1) Flashback 6

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n- hahah I wrote this up yesterday and forgot to take the chapter off drafts XD

>I've written a half chapter again, I know i said I wasn't going to do it again but I feel like doing it this way helps me to write my chapters longer as I section them off.

The second half is a separate chapter now 

i might have missed some but words in bold are thoughts 

I hope you guys like it :)

___________________________________

[Still Jisoo P.O.V but a mix of no one P.O.V as well]

Jisoo watches as the two figures approach them, both males. The first being taller than the other but looks significantly younger with a wide grin that resembles a young child, his hair is dyed a cool toned blonde and he's dressed quite casually; wearing a plain white t-shirt, washed out blue ripped skinny jeans, red converses and a denim jacket hung around his wait. 

The other male is shorter but looks a lot older and more mature and looks like he wants to...kill someone? (Resting face XD)
Jisoo would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by this guy. He was wearing a dark black biker jacket with a small slogan printed in white on the right side of the jacket, black jeans, black biker boots and his hair was short and a very dark brown shade.  

"Jennie!" The younger of the two approaching him yells and runs ahead and up to his sister and hugs her. The other man continues to walk at the same pace until he stops in front of them. I'm rather confused to who these people are. 
"Why does the younger boy's face remind me of the way I look?", I thought to myself. I subconsciously started to reach my right hand up to touch my face. But I didn't have to wait long to receive his answer.

"Ah Jisoo hyung, this is Sammy, our little half brother!", Jennie exclaims happily whilst hugging the now revealed identity of the boy.

"Hello Jisoo hyung! It's nice to meet you", My brother greets me with his wide but genuine smile.

"It's nice to meet you too kid", I reply still curious to who the second person is. 

The other man just stays silent and looks at Jisoo, scanning his figure up and down, eyes furrowed obviously not recognising him first glance.

"Dad, tell him who you are", Sammy says to the man. Still in Jennie's embrace. 

"Oh yeah, sorry", The man replies sheepishly not realising that he was making things awkward as everyone was waiting for him to say something.
"I'm Kyungsoo, Sammy's dad, well not biologically but I look after him at home and all that when Jongin can't and uh I'm-I'm your fathers boyfriend", Kyungsoo stuttered the end part, not knowing what Jisoo's reaction to that part would be as he knows Jisoo hasn't heard anything about his father since he left him.

"...." 

I was at a loss for words. I just stood frozen in shock. Sure Jennie had told me my father now has a boyfriend but why didn't I know this before? How long has he had a boyfriend? Why didn't Auntie or Uncle tell me? How did I not know about the at-the-time unborn younger half brother? So many thoughts were swirling around my head.

"I...when...why...", I open my mouth to try and speak but I couldn't seem to form any sentences. I was too shocked at all this, this is new information to me and I don't understand why Auntie and Uncle didn't tell me, why did they not tell me about Jennie either? Did they assume I was I knew?

"Jisoo, it's okay. Take your time", Jennie assured me with a small smile. She releases her hold of Sammy and gently pats my back, I guess she can understand that I'm probably going though shock.

"Kyungsoo, how long have you been together with my father?", I question the man carefully because I still don't know much about him. He looks scary but knowing my fathers type in people, I don't think he'd be that type of person.

"Hmm... Not long after Sammy was born. I don't know much about his mother so you'll have to ask Jongin about it", Kyungsoo replied to me.

Why do they keep talking about my father to me as if I'm going to meet him? He's not even in the country? He lives in America...

"When's father coming?", Sammy asked Jennie as he tilted his head to look at Jennie and away from Kyungsoo and I after listening to our comversation.

"He'll be here soon, he's parking the car", My sister told him. 

Fathers coming here on holiday?!When?!

"Where are you going now Sammy?"

"We were on our way to Auntie Lisa and Uncle Bam Bam's", Sammy said with the biggest grin on his face. He seems excited to see my Auntie and Uncle-

Wait...
I was looking at the cars passing by but at the mention of my Auntie and Uncle I whip my head around to look at him. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter