What?... Why would you do that? Flaskback 8

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n- Hey!! It's been 3 months since I last updated... Oops.

For anyone who still has an interest in this story after all that time, this is going to be another half chapter update! (Sorry about that)

anyway please enjoy :)

First half update- 10/12/17

Second half update- 29/05/18 (woah it's been 6 months??)

___________________________________

[cont from previous chapter]

It was none other than my best friend Seungcheol.

Still crouched down he asked "are you okay?" An obvious tone of worry in his voice.

"I'm...I'm...", I tried to talk but started to sob again, I must've look so ugly right now but I don't care, I don't care about anything anymore! 

However I could feel him pull me into an embrace so that he could hug me and I rest my head into his shoulder feeling a sense of comfort and protection from him and that's something I really needed right now.

"What happened?" He asked with a gentle voice because cautious to try and not make me cry even more, caressing my right cheek slightly with his thumb whilst looking down at me.

As soon as he asked that, flashbacks of what I saw started to fill my head and I started to cry uncontrollably again, I was unable to form a prober sentence due to my sobs but managed to force out a few words of "Hannie...coffee shop...Rosé" and even with that incomplete sentence he seemed to understand what I meant as he replied with a small hum and thoughtful nod.

But what I wasn't expecting was him to give me a kiss on the forehead. This surprised me and I felt a blush heat up my cheek. 

He then says to me " Come on Sweetie, let's go back to the dorm. I'll make you a caramel latte and once hug ever calmed down, you can explain everything to me", as he says that I looked up to him.

And there it was again. His famous heartwarming smile with his slightly squinted eyes. The very same one I saw the day I met him a few years ago when Vernon first introduced us. 

I couldn't help but smile and giggle a little when he offered to make me my favourite coffee to cheer me up. It'd probably taste better than the one from the coffee shop anyway.

"We need to go to the practice room Cheol or we'll be late to help Soonyoung otherwise" I spoke up.

"Jisoo, are you sure you want to go to practise? I mean I can take you straight back to the dorm if that's what you want, I'll call the others to tell them we're not helping Soonyoung today" He replied. I didn't want him to skip helping out today because of me being oblivious to everything that's been happening.

"No it's okay, I'll go and win talk to him at practise and sort it out, we'll be okay Cheol" I look up to him smiling with shiny eyes as they're still watery from when I was crying.

"I know he'll be okay, but will you?" He asked sounding very concerned whilst looking at me seriously.

I look at the ground and think about it for a bit before lifting my head up to give him a nod. "I guess I'll be alright if you're there", I look at our hands which are somehow intertwined. A smile make its way to my face, it feels nice to hold hands with someone who cares. I haven't felt like this for a long time.

"Okay, let's head over to the studio then" he replied as we let go of each other's hands to pick up the shopping that I made him drop and then he helps me up and we start walking in the direction of the studio building, reconnecting our hands together not caring if anyone saw us like this.


[Just before Seungcheol and Jisoo enter the dance studio]

Just as we arrive to the entrance of the building, Cheol pulls my hand slightly to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter