Every Saturday Flashback part 3

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- the parts in bold are inner thoughts, I added this becuase I thought it looked like normal speech so I wanted to make it easier to read :)

_____________________

 

[Jeonghan P.O.V]

It's the next weekend it's 8am and I'm leaving the dorm earlier today so I can have some time with Rosé without  Jisoo because last week it was kinda awkward.  I hope that Jisoo and Rosé can get along and trust me, I feel really bad for being like this but at the moment it's for the best.

Luckily Jisoo is a heavy sleeper so it was easy to get out of bed without waking him. I roll out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to clean up then head to the living room to write a note to the other members that I'm going out. however, some of the others were in the living room, "so I guess I don't need to leave a note" I thought.

As I make my way over to the front door, passing through the living room, I see Vernon and Seungkwan making out, they're all over each other sprawled on the couch "it's too early for this my little maknaes", Mingyu and Minghao were sleeping together on a different couch and as I walk past the kitchen and Wonwoo and Jun(hui) were making breakfast, their backs facing me, with Wonwoo back hugging Jun resting his chin Jun's shoulder (cute right? XD).

I think they were making breakfast for all the members as there was a stack of pancakes on the worktop next to where they were stood by the stove and a piece paper with instructions on how to make pancakes written by Mingyu hung on the fridge. I really hope they don't end up getting food poisoning ( because knowing Jun, he'll mistake bleach for oil).

I continue to make my way over to the door, put my coat on and start to unlock it when I hear Vernon ask "where are you going at this time on your own?", "I'm going for a walk" I half lied, I was going for a walk... But to the coffee shop. I couldn't tell him the real reason I was going becuase who knows what commotion that would cause.

"You're not going with Jisoo?", I paused in my tracks, a slight feeling of nerve hitting me. "No, he looked really tired" I lied (even though he did look tired, that wasn't the reason I was going alone) and shut the door behind me before Vernon could respond or ask anymore questions back and hurried, even though the coffee shop isn't that far away from the dorm, to the coffee shop as Vernon had made me slightly late for my meeting with Rosé.

 

As soon as I walked in, Rosé ran up to me from behind the till and have me a big hug. " I'm glad you could come babe" and kissed me on the cheek, I could feel myself blush, "of course honey, anything for you" I told her. We went to sit down in my favourite spot that I ask ways sit...with Jisoo, the corner of the shop by the window. We started to have a little catch up then.

"Not with your boyfriend today ey?" She spoke up out of curiosity. "No, I wanted to spend some time alone with you" I said to her, she smiles at what I said, we make eye contact for a while then she suddenly questioned "are you going to break up with him soon? I mean, you did say you loved me more".

I slouched back in my chair and thought about it for a bit, I have been with Jisoo for 2 years now but I have to make a choice, even though I do love Jisoo I just feel like there's no spark anymore, like our relationship isn't really going anywhere . "You're right, I guess I should, I'll talk to him later today during/after practice". "This isn't fair to you Jisoo, you deserve someone better than me who wouldn't do this to you " I kept telling myself.

"I hope so, the day you asked me to be your girlfriend was the day you told me you'd break up with him... Jeonghannie it's been weeks since you said that to me, I can't do things and meet you freely if you're still with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter