When you start to notice Flashback part 4

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- in this fic Seventeen are not idols, I'm still including them living in a dorm together and going to the practise room etc but like there'll be no references to them being singers (Performance team own the dance studio and teach dance classes so therefore Seventeen help them with out with routines)

so basically they're all really good friends who just live together.

__________________________

3 weeks before the present prologue date 

~In the dorm before going to the practise room~

[No ones P.O.V]

After breakfast (without getting food poisoning) all the group members made their way to the living room to meet up with the others who were already there, it was about 10:10 am and to no surprise Seungkwan and Vernon were still consumed by each other, Mingyu and Minghao had woken up and were taking to Wonwoo and Jun who had come out of the kitchen after washing up everyone's breakfast utensils.

Jisoo was the last to wake up and came out of his bedroom and strolled over to sit on the couch and plopped himself down next to Seungcheol. " where's Jeonghan?" Was the first thing he asked. "I don't know, he's your boyfriend not mine" Seungcheol replied "it's not like I care" he muttered to himself without Jisoo hearing however he was confused to why Jisoo didn't know of Jeonghans whereabouts.

"He went for a walk" Jun interrupted his thoughts. Jun was initially waiting for Vernon to answer Jisoo's question as he knew Jeonghan went out because he had asked previously in the morning but as he was too caught up with starting at Seungkwan and making him giggle, he decided he's tell him instead. 

"How long ago did he leave?" Jisoo inquired. Jun froze in his spot for a bit, he didn't want to tell Jisoo the truth of how long Jeonghan had actually been gone otherwise he might get worried or get stroppy over the fact no one had told him he went out .

"only about half an hour" Jun finally said feeling nervous because he just lied to Jisoo in order to save Jeonghan's skin and he never lies to Jisoo because Jisoo is his favourite Hyung. Jeonghan so owes me one when he gets back Jun internally thought. "Oh, not long then" Jisoo stated, humming to himself afterwards.

"Yeah, because two and a half hours totally isn't a long time" Jun muttered under his breath. "What was that Jun? Sorry I didn't hear you can you speak up a bit louder next time?" Jisoo said as he leaned closer to Jun.

This make Jun uncomfortable.

"Oh, it's nothing Hyung, I just had a cough that's all" Jun replied before he faked coughed followed by an awkward giggle, "Good save Jun" he thought to himself. Jisoo just shrugged showing that he wasn't  bothered by Jun's odd cough and continued to turn away from him to talk to Soonyoung and Seokmin.

"two and a half hours and he's still not back?" Wonwoo whispered in Jun's ear. "He's gone for a very long walk" Seungcheol chimes in. The two of them jumped , surprised that Seungcheol heard their conversation but let him join in anyway.

"I'm pretty sure his walks get longer and longer these Saturdays recently, and I'm certain I saw him In  Adore U coffee shop the other w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter