Who does he like? We trust each other -When you start to notice part 2 Flaskback 4

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quick a/n- I literally only added a part 2 to this flashback because I wanted to add another title to it XD

I've updated the second half!!

also I've added an update to the second chapter, the part where Rosé's on the phone is new- 21st June 

_____________________________________

"I don't get it, who's 'he' ", Wonwoo asked emphasising the 'he' part but still sounding rather confused.

"... Oh! You mean Jeonghan right? I agree, he sooo totally likes Jeonghan it's obvious isn't it? Like the way he looks at him and the way he smiles when his name is being said-"

"Wonu, stop right there. I love you but why are you so dense sometimes babe. Not Jeonghan silly, Jisoo. He likes Jisoo", Jun interrupted Wonwoos speech before he could carry on.

"Ah that makes sense, but how do you know that?" Wonwoo answered leaning in closer to Jun slightly as he was rather intrigued at his statement.

"Look at his eyes the next time he talks about Jisoo, the when he talks about Jeonghan. his eyes light up when Jisoo is talked about however with Jeonghan... It's sadness or maybe anger/jealousy"

Wonwoo then rested his hand on his chin with his elbow propped up in his knee, deep in thought. "Now I think about it, He does talk about Jisoo a lot and does stare at him all the time..."

But as Jun was going to reply back to his boyfriend about what he thought, Soonyoung shouted from the where he was in the dorm (Jun will never know because Soonyoung is loud as an elephant so can be heard from streets away) "Yo everyone, it's Soon in the house/dorm whatever you want to call it. It's time to go to the practice room now to practice ". "It doesn't take a genius to work out a practice room is for 'practicing' " Minghao mumbled under his breath whilst dragging Mingyu along to the door.

"I heard that Xu Minghao" came a voice straight after he finished his sentence and Minghao just rolled his eyes. 

As all the others were getting ready to leave, Jisoo went to give Jun the keys to the second mini van as Mingyu had the other keys to the first van. "are you not coming with us?", Jun asked in surprise.

"I will, but I'm going to get a drink first", is what Jusoo replied with a smile. 

"But Seungcheol's already gone shopping to get some", Wonwoo interfered whilst coming to hug Jun's side. Jun then wrapped his left arm around Wonwoos shoulders and smiles down fondly at him. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I told Cheollie earlier that I wanted to get a coffee so he suggested going to the coffee shop instead of getting one for me but he did give me money for my drink even though I refused it", Jisoo said with a big smile remembering the exchange between Seungcheol and himself. "Told you Wonwoo" Jun thought to himself.

"I guess that makes sense" Wonwoo agreed.

"You guys ready yet? Let's get goinggggg" Soonyoung yelled impatiently then ran for the door. 

Soon (no pun intended) everyone filed through the doors after getting ready, leaving the form to make their way over to the vans in the carpark on the ground floor of their dorm, ready to spend their afternoon at the practice room.

"Take care Jisoo, stay safe", Jihoon yelled to Jisoo as he saw Jisoo cross the road and walk further away from where the vans were parked. "I will, thank you" is what all the members at the vans heard before they all watched Jisoo disappear around the corner of the dorm building, out of sight from where the others were standing at the vans. 

Wonwoo was stood next to Jun when he got nudged by him. "Wonu baby, we need to tell him" Jun said almost pleadingly.

"But Jun, we don't know for sure" Wonwoo replied to his boyfriend.

" I don't care, he's my favourite Hyung"

"Jun dear, don't do it yet" 

However Jun didn't listen to Wonwoo and ran after Jisoo after giving Wonwoo a peck on the cheek and called out to Jisoo. 

"Jisoo, wait up Hyung!" Jun shouted approaching him.

"Oh hi Jun, what's up? Did you forget something?" Jisoo responded with a gentle smile. 

" How am I suppose to tell him now? this is harder than I thought, I should've listened to Wonu", Jun thought to himself as he was stood in front of Jisoo.

Jun reached out and held onto Jisoo's wrists and looked at him in the eyes directly.

"Crap, it's in his eyes, Jisoo doesn't know, he doesn't suspect a thing, but I need to tell him!"

{second half is here!}

Jun starts to have a slight internal panic, can he really tell Jisoo what him, Wonwoo and Cheol deducted? Maybe he's jumping to conclusions? But there's obviously something up with Jeonghan and he can't push past it because Jisoo is his favourite Hyung and he wants Jisoo to be happy... Even if it's without Jeonghan.

"Jisoo... I need to tell you something important but please promise you'll stay cool about it?" Jun carefully told Jisoo, he decided it was worth giving it a shot. Jun felt nervous waiting for Jisoo's response, his confidence level

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter