Listen to me Flashback 7

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the a/n at the end :)
Hope you like the chapter!

The part in bold is the flashback in a flashback XD
____________________________________

[cont from last chapter] 


"What is it?", she could hear the boy's voice answer her.

"It's about Jisoo"

"Is it important? What's happened? Where is he? OMG! is he hurt?", Seungcheol kept bombarding Jennie with questions.

"Hey it's okay, it's nothing like that, he doesn't have any injuries"

"What is it about him then? Is he alright?"

"I don't know, he kind of ran out the coffee shop but I don't know where he's gone,

But anyway I need to tell you...


Jeonghan's cheating on Jisoo"

Jennie but her lip hoping that Seungcheol wouldn't overreact or throw a fit but his response with something she never expected to hear.

"..."

"Oh! I already know"

"Hmm, So Rosé called me up on the phone to tell me about it a while ag-Wait...You know?"

Jennie was more than surprised to hear this response from her best friend.

"Yeah, it's really obvious. I've picked up on it weeks ago, Jeonghan's behaviour has been really weird lately around Jisoo and I've seen it myself"

"You need to tell him", She said back a bit too quickly.

"Why? I can't, it's Jisoo. He's too stubborn, he won't believe me", Jennie would sense sadness in his voice but chose to keep being persistent.

"You have to try! Jun and Dad have already tried but he won't listen to them. Maybe he'll listen to you though", Jennie crossed her fingers as she said this to him, she really wants him to tell him.

"He didn't believe Jun?! Hmm... I don't know what will happen but I'll give it a go", he exclaimed.

"Yay, thank you so much! Me and Taeyong owe you one", she said in delight and her and Taeyong share a look once Seungcheol agreed.

"Taeyong's with you? Tell him I said hi, we should all meet up some time, it's been a while"

Jennie put her phone on speaker so Taeyong could hear the conversation between her and Seungcheol. At his last comment, he smiled at her and nodded.

"It has and he's more than happy to meet up with you too"

"Yeah that'd be cool, whenever you want to, give me a text or a call. I have to go now, talk to you both soon", Seungcheol replied as he hung up the phone.

"Now all we can do is hope for the best", Jennie says to Taeyong as they leave the coffee shop.

The pair had just left the shop and were about to walk to the shopping mall to kill some time before they went back to their hotel when Jennie received a call from her younger brother.

"Hey Sammy"

"Hey sis", he answered.

"What's up?"

"Oh I just wanted to know how the talk between Jisoo Hyung and father went"

"Oh... About that..."

"Huh? What happened? Nothing bad happened did it?"

Jennie let out a small sigh, Taeyong saw this and wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a back hug so he could also hear the conversation and a sign of encouragement. This brought a small smile to her face as she carried on the conversation.

"Well... It was going well and Jisoo seems to accept that father likes men and he forgives him about his mother however they started having another conversation and Jisoo started arguing with him and then ran out the shop"

"Oh really? Did you hear what they were arguing about?"

"Hmm kind of? Not really. I heard father bring up Jeonghan and then Jisoo went haywire at him" 

Jennie didn't need to explain the situation and she hasn't told anyone about the phone conversation,except her boyfriend, with Rosé.

"Jeonghan? Who's that? Has Jisoo got a new boyfriend?", Sammy asked sounding quite confused.

"New boyfriend? What are you talking about Sammy? Jeonghan has been Jisoo's only boyfriend for about the past 2 years", she giggled at Sammy's confusion but at the same time is curious to why he thought Jeonghan was a new boyfriend.

"Oh... I thought Seungcheol hyung was his boyfriend? I like him"

Jennie paused. 

"..."

"They're only best friends Sammy, what made you think they were dating?"

"Oh I thought they were because from the photos and video calls I've seen you and Seungcheol of, he seems really close with him and he talks about Jisoo really nicely and acts caring towards him a lot."

"Hmm I guess that does make sense", Jennie agrees with him but fails to realise that Sammy's observations are better than she thought.

"Do you want to know the real reason I thought they were dating?"

"What did Sammy mean by this?" Jennie thought to herself.

"Uh yeah sure, go for it"

"Seungcheol hyung likes Jisoo doesn't he? Even though he's dating Jeonghan"

Jennie was more than surprised at her brothers confession. He doesn't know Seungcheol as well as she does herself so she's more than impressed that he could tell just from looking at photos and watching video calls of them together.

"Sammy, by any chance, have you ever liked someone who was already in a relationship?"

"...Yes. I have", was the answer she got from her younger brother. Her heart ached from discovering her brother liked someone who didn't like him back as he's a wonderful person.

That's why he was able to tell that Seungcheol liked Jisoo without knowing much about their relationship... Because he's experienced the same thing from such a young age.

"Sammy, I promise you that the person you liked, girl or boy, is missing out by not liking you back"

Jennie isn't 100% sure of Sammy's preference in people but she does know he liked both genders.

"Actually, neither of us missed out. Because (a/n- I know you're not suppose to start a sentence with because XD) he's my boyfriend now"

"...."

"Wait what?! You liked Daehwi when he was in a realtionship?! Why did you never tell me he was the one you liked?! The whole time I thought you liked Jinyoung not him"

"No, it was never Jinyoung I liked. I could never tell Daehwi I liked him when he was with Jinyoung because  he was too protective over him and he would threaten me if I was spending too much time with Daehwi in school but they broke up because Jinyoung cheated on him with Woojin and he saw him threatening Jaehwan when they were having lunch together", Sammy chuckled after explaining.
(A/n- any Wanna One stans reading this, please don't shoot me. I don't follow them up so idek if Jinyoung is shipped with Woojin or Daehwi.I chose Daehwi and Jinyoung because they're one of the youngest and closest ages to Sammy and l'm sure he isn't mean irl)

"Awh, I'm happy it all worked out for you", Jennie squealed.

"I have to go now, Kyungsoo and I are leaving auntie and uncles now so I'll talk to you later!" 

"Bye see you later", Jennie and Taeyong said together, and with that Sammy hung up the phone.

"Let's get going or we'll miss out on all the food places", Taeyong spoke up as they held hands and made their way to the shopping mall to get some food.

 


[A few days later]
{sozzle for the random time skip}

It was another normal day in the dorm where the boys didn't have anything planned to do for the morning but Soonyoung went down to the practice room with Seokmin to set up the rooms for Soonyoung's early dance classes for little children. So everyone was still in the dorm except for that pair. 

I was sat in the kitchen on one of the high stools watching Jun make his breakfast for him and Wonwoo.

"Ayo ladies, this is your story~
Now wa-"

"Shut up Seungkwan" Wonwoo groaned as he came out of his room.

"Excuse me Mr Emo face, just because you're not a morning person doesn't mean you have to kill my vibe" Seungkwan sassed as he made his way over to where I was sat in the kitchen.

"You're welcome" Wonwoo responded while tiredly snuggling into the sofa in the living room.

"Wonu, where are you?" Jun called out from the kitchen as he was already awake. I still don't understand how Jun is such a morning person.

"Sle-*yawn* eping-on the sofa" Wonwoo called out to his boyfriend.

"How can you be sleeping if you're answering Jun?" Seungkwan scowled. 

Wow... I guess Wonwoo really did kill his vibe already.

"Shh Seungkwan" I interrupt, no one wants a moody Seungkwan in the mornings. A moody Seungkwan is a sassy Seungkwan and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter