The day goes as planned until... Flaskback 9

What was once my favourite coffee shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with an update~

Please read the a/n at the end :) 
Hope you all enjoy the chapter! 

I was meant to update this a while ago but I lost the draft >_<
______________________________________

[3rd person pov]

 

Jisoo walked into the room and made his way over to talk to Mingyu and Minghao who were doing stretched looking in the mirror not bothering to look for Jeonghan as he knew if he saw him, he'd end up overthinking everything.

Jeonghan was talking to Seokmin and Soonyoung when he heard his phone vibrate in his jacket pocket. He  looked at the screen to see that someone was calling him.

He excused himself to talk to the caller in the corner of the room furthest away from everyone.

"Hello?" He answered and heard the female voice call reply. 

"Hi babe! How are you?"

"I'm good thanks, what about you?"

"I'm great too thanks, there's something I want to ask though"

"What is it?"

"Have you broken up with Jisoo yet?" The person asked with a bored voice. 

".... I haven't, it's complicated" Jeonghan sighed into the phone, whilst looking around the room to make sure no one was overhearing their conversation.

"Jeonghannie, you need to soon, I want to tell my friends we're together but I can't do that if you're still with him. They'll say it's cheating and call me a bad person" she sulked.

"I'm sorry, I need to work out how I'd tell him" Jeonghan confessed.

"At first I wanted you to take your time with it because I didn't want you to hurt his feelings but now I honestly don't care. Jeonghan, it's me or him. If you don't break up with him soon, I'll break up with you first and tell my parents to not bother coming over from Australia to meet you next month", Rosé firmly stated then ended the phone call. 

Jeonghan stared at his phone screen, looking at Rosé's contact. He kept thinking about the last thing she said with a troubled look...

"It's me or him, if you don't break up with him soon, I'll break up with you first"

Jeonghan snapped out of his trail of thought when he heard Jisoo's soft voice call his name and he fumbled to quickly end the call.

 

[Jisoo Pov] (sorry for all the pov changes)


When I saw him hastily end the phone call, I quietly ask Jeonghan to follow me to one of the corners of the room where none of the other members are, it's the most private place to talk at the moment and I really need to ask him something important.

"I need to ask you questions, answer honestly please", I request whilst looking at him with a slightly sad expression but he doesn't seem to notice as he's not looking back at me, he doesn't seem to interested in the conversation as all he replies with is a hum.

"Who was that girl you were just with Jeonghan?!" I raise my voice slightly but still trying not to draw attention from any of the others, looking at him directly in the eye now, he doesn't seem to flinch at my voice change though.

"What girl? There's no girls here" He answers back almost immediately.

"Not here! at the coffee shop earlier, I saw you in there with that cashier girl!" I say sternly.

"Oh Rosé? You've met her already" his face lights up in realisation when he realises what I'm talking about.

"I know but why were you kissing her!"

"Because... We're friends"

"Friends don't kiss on the lips Hannie, do you... by any chance... like her?" I stutter, hoping he doesn't give the answer I'm dreading.

"No no! It's obviously a misunderstanding you're probably just paranoid about the fact we're good friends and everyone else making speculations in business that isn't theirs, I don't like her that way. She told me she got a promotion in work and it was kind of a 'I'm-so-happy-for-you-that-I-could-kiss-you-right-now' moment but between close friends, I'm sorry if it looked like something else" he tells me whilst wrapping his hands around my hands to reassure me looking at me directly in the eyes.

"S-so you don't like her?" I ask back holding his hands, voice filled with hope despite stuttering.

"No! Of course not, she's still trying to get back together with her ex. We've always been affectionate to each other even before she moved to Australia after school, we like to show that we're close and care for each other a lot "

"Oh... I didn't know that", A small smile reaches my face as he's just told me he doesn't like her in that way.

"Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter