CH2

Peterpan

  I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear and turned it off, i laid in bed for 5 more minutes and then got up and washed my face. I walked downstairs and grabbed my book bag and locked the door behind me. I stopped by the closest convenient store and bought a sandwich and strawberry milk.
          Text message from Yoongi,
  
Yoongi:  can you get me some banana milk
  
Jin: Strawberry for me please!

 I walked back into the convenient store and got two drinks and headed to the subway.  Once i arrived they were already both standing there waiting for me, i gave them their drinks and we boarded the subway. We got to our stop then got off and walked to school, Jin went on and on with his dad jokes and we just both starred at him. "yah! The least you could do is give me a fake chuckle!" he complained and again we both just looked at him "what a psycho" Yoongi said. Jin scoffed "you two are so much alike, Good for you guys!" he said and stomped off. I laughed and continued walking with Yoongi, once we arrived i went to my locker and bumped into someone.

"oh my god, I'm so sorry!" i said and picked up my books, "ani, it's my fault too, are you ok?" he smiled. I could tell i was blushing, Haeun snap out of it! I thought to myself
"I'm fine" i smiled back
"Lee Haeun?" He looked at my name tag. I nodded looked at his name tag, Park Jimin. 
"Nice too meet you, I'm Jimin" he smiled again and i could feel my face heat up, "What classroom are you headed too?" He asked
"Room A-1" i replied
"I'm A-3! we're going the same way" He smiled and we walked together to class. I got my class and split up with him and walked to my desk. The guy was already sitting there with his head down, probably asleep but i didn't bother i just sat down and got my books out.  It's the second day of school and i still don't know this kids name, the whole class the just sleeps or had his head turned the other way.

  Once class went by everyone ran out for lunch and Jimin showed up at the door "oh! Haeun, you're in the same class as V!" he waved. I looked at him confused the and kid next to me turned and looked at me with a wide eye. He glanced and me and quickly turned back before i could get a good look at who he was. V? i thought to myself.

  Jimin pulled up and chair and put his arm over this V guy "this is my friend V" Jimin smiled. I smiled back and V put his head back down.
"TaeTae this is Haeun" Jimin poked his head
"Taetae?" I asked confused and Jimin nodded "His actual name is Tae-" He got cut off as V stood up and dragged him along. I was left sitting there in confusion, "what's his deal?" i mumbled and saw Yoongi and Jin walk in.

  "yah aren't you hungry?" Jin asked and i nodded and stood up and went to lunch with them.

 

 

V's  P.O.V

  I woke up from a nap as class ended and hear Jimin yell, "oh! Haeun, you're in the same class as v!" I heard the name Haeun and turned to look at the girl behind me. It was her, it was actually her, i quickly turned back around and put my head down. How would i be able to face her after leaving all the sudden? She wouldn't still be mad would she? I thought to myself and then heard Jimin go on and on about how I'm V or Taetae. Then i heard him about to tell her my real name and shot up and dragged him out the classroom.

 "yah! what's your problem?" he asked
"don't go around telling people my name" i said, then he smacked the back of my head

"pabo, you have a name tag" he said
"do you know her?" he asked me. "no?" i looked at him.
"what do you think of her?" Jimin asked me again raising his eyebrow
I shrugged "i don't know i don't even talk to her" 
"yah, shes cute!" he punched my arm
 I shrugged "so what". I swear to god Jimin if you lay a hand on Haeun i will end you, i thought to myself
Jimin shrugged "nothing i guess" and walked off.

 

Haeun's P.O.V

  After lunch the boys headed back to class and i stopped by my locker, Jimin came up to me and smiled. "Annyong" he said
"annyong" i replied back and laughed.
"sorry about my friend, he's a bit odd" he laughed
"ani, you're fine" i smiled and closed my locker. "i'll see you later" i said and walked off.

  I walked into class and sat down, V wasn't in his seat yet and i just zoned out for a bit, i snapped out of it and saw him walk in, i looked at him and my eyes widen. This V guy looked really familiar, he almost looks like Taehyung? but last time i saw him was like 4 years ago, that was middle school, he was a little boy, who knows what he looks like now. I tried to look at his name tag but he didn't seem to have one on, where was his name tag? 

  After class ended I walked out to place my things in my looker and went to meet up with Jin and Yoongi. The whole time going home i couldn't stop thinking about this V kid, and we haven't even left the campus yet.
"Bye Haeun, see you tomorrow" Jimin smiled as he walked pass me

"Annyong Jin" he smiled
"hey, Jimin how have you been?" Jin smiled back
what? these boys knew each other? After they talked on our way out we split ways and i looked at jin "what?" he asked. 
"you know Jimin?" i looked at him and he nodded "why?"
I shook my head "do you like him?" Yoongi asked
"ani!" I said, "You're blushing!!" Yoongi laughed and they both started to tease me
"Haeun likes Jimin, Haeun likes Jimin" they sang the whole way home. On the subway i sat far away from them and could see them still laughing with each other. I got off at the station and walked home.
"yah, we're just messing with you" Jin said
"i know, but something else is on my mind, I'll catch up with you later!" i said and ran home. Once i got home i went through my yearbook pictures to look for V, but couldn't find him anywhere? Did he just transfer here? i asked myself and then went to go look for my photo album and went through all my photos. Taehyung had a resemblance of V but what if it's not him? Or what if it is. 

  The whole day i couldn't stop thinking about it, at the dinner table i decided to ask my parents about it. "mom have you heard anything from the Kim's? Like they moved back near here or something?" I looked at her hoping for the answer i wanted. 
"The Kim's? The ones that lived next to us years ago? She asked and i nodded.

"she shook her head, i haven't been in touch with them. But regardless they didn't move out the country so their still in Korea" she said and i just slouched down and finished my food.