CH1

Peterpan

June 09 2013:

   I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 10:00am. I kicked my blankets off and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and ran downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. 
"Haeun, you're up. come eat" She said as she placed the food on the table. I sat down and then saw my dad walk in reading the newspaper "good morning princess" He said as he folded up the newspaper and kissed my forehead.

  Mom took off her apron and sat down across from me "darling it's summer what are you planning to do all month?" She asked as i was already chowing down. "I'm going to hang out with Taehyung all summer!" I smiled. Then my parents looked at each other "honey" my mom said and i looked up "The Kim's moved away this morning" She said. I shook my head "Taehyung would've told me if they did!" I denied the news my mom just gave me. "He even told me yesterday that we'll hang out all summer!" I said and finished eating.
"I'll be back for lunch!" i said and stood up and ran out the house. 

  I walked to the backyard and climbed up the tree house to see if Taehyung was in already. It was empty. I climbed back down and went to his house and knocked on the door but there was no answer. "honey, they're gone" My mom said standing outside our porch. No, how could they? maybe their just on vacation. All these thoughts were pouring in my head. How could he leave without telling me?

 

Present day 2017:

   I got onto the subway and quickly took a seat first day of school and I'm already late how great. My phone buzzed and i took it out to of course see it was from these two.
Text message from group chat:
  
Jin: Yah! How are you both late on the first day!
    
Yoongi: I overslept...
  
Jin: Haeun where the hell are you!
  On my way

 I replied and shoved my phone into my pocket. When it was close to my stop i quickly stood up and shoved my out and ran as fast as my tiny legs allowed me too. While running i saw Yoongi taking his sweet precious time, i grabbed his hand and pulled him along.
"Yah!" he yelled and we got to school and saw Jin standing at the gate waiting
"Hurry up!" he rushed us and then we ran to see our classes.
 I looked at the list of homerooms and found my name and looked to see if any of the boys were in my class. Then i heard a clap and turned to see the boys high fiving.

"yah not fair! how come I'm separated!" I pouted and they laughed
 "don't do that it makes you uglier than you are" Yoongi joked and i punched his arm. 

  We split up went to our classes, i walked in and there were a few familiar faces but even so i didn't talk to anyone. I took a seat in the back corner near a window and put my head down.
The class was so loud everyone was greeting each other and talking about how their summer went. I put in my earphones and looked out the window. Then i felt someone sit down beside me and sat up and saw a tannish boy with brown hair. He turned and looked at me and i looked away

  Class started and of course like the first day it was mainly introductions of the course and etc. The boy beside me was awfully quiet but at the same time gave off the feel. My phone buzzed and i looked at it to see it was from the boys
 
Text message from group chat:
      
Jin: How's class hae?
      Haeun: would be better if you guys were here, i know nobody
     
Yoongi: who's your seat partner?
      
Haeun: Some guy, i didn't look at his name

  I put my phone away and waited for the day to go by. Once it was lunch time everyone ran out the class and i stood up and saw Yoongi and Jin waiting for me at the door. I walked out and we walked to lunch together. 
"how's your class" Yoongi asked while Jin was shoving his face with food. I shrugged "it's whatever i'm just waiting for this day to be over with.
"to be honest, why am i even here" Yoongi asked.

   The school day passed and we all walked to the subway together, then we got off one by one and i was the last stop. I got off and walked home, i got in the house and dropped my bookbag at the door.
"you're home?" my mom asked from the kitchen
"yep" i said and walked in to see her cooking dinner. "go wash up" she said and i went upstairs and laid in my bed for awhile. I looked out the window and stared at the tree house, i wonder how he's doing.