CH4

Peterpan

Haeun's P.O.V
   The car ride home wasn't bad, Jungkook didn't make it awkward considering he started most of the topic discussions. He mainly asked questions and then talked about soccer.
"You go to school with Jimin and Taehyung?" He asked. I starred at him in shock once he said Taehyung.
"what's wrong? Is there something on my face?" He looked at me as he pulled up to my drive way. 
"d-did you say Taehyung?" I stuttered still in shock
"Yea, V?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
"What's his full name?" I asked holding onto his arm. His eyes shot wide open as he stared at me started to get worried.
"Kim Taehyung. Haeun is there something wrong?" He held onto my hand that was on his arm
I shook my head and let go of his arm "ani, thanks for the ride though, talk to you later" I ran out the car and quickly unlocked my house door.  I closed the door to see my dad sitting on the couch and my mom in the kitchen cutting up fruits. I ran into the kitchen and sat down and stared at my mom.
"whats up with you?" she asked
"mom!" I yelled
"what?" she asked confused
"I met Kim Taehyung" I said still in shock
"Taehyungie? Good for you" she said
"Aish" I ruffled my hair and went upstairs. I sat on my desk and took out my phone and sent a text to Hobi
              
Text message to Hobi
Haeun: Hobi, i need Taehyung's number. NOW!!!
Hobi: Ok? Hold up a sec girl.

   He sent me the number and i quickly typed a message but then deleted it. Maybe theres a reason why he lied to me about his name? I started having second thoughts. I wanted to text him but maybe the reason he hid his name is because he wants nothing to do with me? I stared out my window and looked at the tree house, it's been years and you finally appeared in front of me but don't want me to know.

   I went to shower and once i got out i saw a message from Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hey, i got your number from Hobi hyung and was just checking up to make sure you're ok. If you don't mind me asking did you and Taehyung have history?
Haeun: No, i just knew someone by that name and it threw me off. Sorry to shock you, I'm fine though :)
I put my phone down and laid in bed, all the thoughts about Taehyung not wanting to be friends with me ran through my head and i fell asleep with mixed thoughts.

 

   I got ready for school the next day and left to the subway. Yoongi was running late so me and Jin stood there and waited. "Why do you seem so upset today?" Jin turned me towards him. 
"you know Taehyung, the tree house kid" I looked up at him and he nodded
"That Taeho kid is him, he lied about his name and lied that he wasn't Taehyung and I'm sad yet furious" I said and Jin gave me the "Yikes" face. Suga showed up running towards us "sorry im late" he said almost out of breath. Jin looked at his clock and groaned "we're gonna be late, we have to hurry" he said and we quickly got onto the train and ran to school. We arrived and the gates were locked.
" we're going to get detention" Suga kicked the wall
"yah! You three!" A teacher screamed and pointed his stick at us. We bowed to him and he opened the gates and scolded us, which i didn't understand because he was just making us more late than we are.
"Three of you have detention today, or if you don't want to stay back you guys can get a different punishment" he said hitting his hand with his stick
"i rather get it over with" Yoongi mumbled and him and Jin got into push up position. Aish idiots i thought to myself. "I'll take detention,I'll get to class now" I smiled and bowed then ran to class. I got into class and saw the seat next to me was also empty. He's late too, i got into my seat and took out my books. Once the class ended and it was time for lunch Jimin ran into like usual "Taehy-Taeho isn't here today?" he asked and i shook my head and then looked at the door and he was standing there. I pointed towards the door and Jimin turned around "Tae!" He yelled and ran to him. I kept looking at him and just couldn't get over the fact that he would lie to me.

   My phone went off and i looked to see it was Jungkook
"Who's that?" Jimin asked and Taehyung hit his chest "why you all up in her business bro?" I laughed and told him it was Jungkook and he furrowed his eyebrows "you text Jungkook?" he asked and i nodded "I'm gonna get to lunch, catch you later" I said and walked out to meet up with Jin and Yoongi.
"Should've gotten it over with Haeun, now we can't hang out after school" Yoongi said and punched my arm lightly
"I'll pass" I said and walked ahead of them and heard them laugh in the back. "Yah so how was the ride home with Jungkook" Yoongi elbowed my sides lightly
"Did anything happen" Jin winked. I rolled my eyes at both of them
"nothing happened you s" I said
We got to the canteen and i sat down at an empty table "you're not eating today?" Yoongi asked and i shook my head.
"yah! get food so i can eat it" Jin said
"ok pig" I stuck my tongue out and got in line with them.

   After lunch we got back to out classes and i came back to see Taehyung and Jimin talking in the class. I walked in and they both turned to look at me "hey Haeun" Jimin smiled and i smiled back. "you want to hang out after school today? I think we're hanging out with Hobi hyung" He said and i shook my head "as much as i would love to i can't, i have detention" I pouted
"aw, you two " Jimin said and i turned to look at Taehyung "you have detention too?" I asked and he nodded without looking at me. What a jerk!

 

V's P.O.V
   I walked into class and saw Haeun and Jimin talking to each other, then she stared at me and pointed and Jimin ran towards me, aish why couldn't it be her running towards me instead? Her phone went off and Jimin asked her who it was, it was Jungkook she replied to him. I was so shocked i wanted to grab her phone and throw it onto the ground. why in the world is Jungkook texting her? I was so furious but i couldn't even do anything about it. Wait why am i furious? can she not have friends? Snap out of it Tae. 

   During lunch me and Jimin stayed in the classroom and just talked, after lunch Haeun was the first one to enter and sat down. Jimin asked her to hang and i starred at him shocked. Then she said she couldn't and i was so relieved, but she stated the reason why, detention. We both have detention together...What in the world am i going to do.